london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

Because Mary is the sign that Jesus is the Messiah, the savior, Gen 3:5 I shall put enmity between you and the woman, "the woman is Mary"

woman is a language spoken of soul ...

Upvote 0

Markwsmith2020

Oct 8, 2017
dallas
✟9,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Foolishness are you calling me a fool? Jesus said something about that, Is 7 a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, she is the mother of our Savior, the mother of our Salvation! The sign from God that Jesus is the Christ promised in Gen 3:5

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Foolishness are you calling me a fool? Jesus said something about that, Is 7 a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, she is the mother of our Savior, the mother of our Salvation! The sign from God that Jesus is the Christ promised in Gen 3:5
Even if you are correct, what do you think it proves?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
" Why does Jesus say "woman" in Jn 2 "

Because Jesus ALWAYS says what YHWH ABBA gives Him to say, regardless of what all the cults or men or religions in the world think or say.

All men are given a choice to agree with Yahweh , or not. If they agree, they are 'right' If they dis-agree, they are wrong.

Upvote 0

jax5434

Nov 27, 2007
✟31,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

Because Mary is the sign that Jesus is the Messiah, the savior, Gen 3:5 I shall put enmity between you and the woman, "the woman is Mary"

In Genesis 3:5 the woman is Eve.

God Bless
Jax

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Markwsmith2020

Oct 8, 2017
dallas
✟9,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Gen 3:15 the woman is eve? Lol! That's hilarious, can't stop laughing!

Really it is her (eve's) seed who crushes Satan's head, I thought Mary was the mother of Jesus Christ our Savior! The one who defeated Satan on the cross! The woman is Mary, Eve was in with Satan, Mary and Satan are at enmity, you read Gen 3:15 in Rev 12 you see the hatred, enmity of Satan had for Mary and even for us her children!

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Gen 3:15 the woman is eve? Lol! That's hilarious, can't stop laughing!

Really it is her (eve's) seed who crushes Satan's head, I thought Mary was the mother of Jesus Christ our Savior! The one who defeated Satan on the cross! The woman is Mary, Eve was in with Satan, Mary and Satan are at enmity, you read Gen 3:15 in Rev 12 you see the hatred, enmity of Satan had for Mary and even for us her children!
It was Eve’s seed who crushed the serpent’s head.

• Winner
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

Markwsmith2020

Oct 8, 2017
dallas
✟9,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If she is not your Mother then Jesus is not your brother! And you are not His disciple, for He said to His disciple, therefire to all disciples, behold you mother! And Rev 12 her children are those who have the testimony of Jesus Christ!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You really need to stop with this foolishness.
This forum is for Mariology. You don't have to agree with traditional Christian views of Our Lady but I don't see why you think you should be permitted to contradict us in the section devoted to Mariology.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
If she is not your Mother then Jesus is not your brother! And you are not His disciple, for He said to His disciple, therefire to all disciples, behold you mother! And Rev 12 her children are those who have the testimony of Jesus Christ!
No, He didn’t say that. And your accusation that I’m not a disciple is bordering on a rule violation. I felt I should let you know.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
This forum is for Mariology. You don't have to agree with traditional Christian views of Our Lady but I don't see why you think you should be permitted to contradict us in the section devoted to Mariology.
I’ve read the SoP. I’m not posting against what is allowed.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I’ve read the SoP. I’m not posting against what is allowed.
Okay. Let's get specific then.

What "foolishness" do you think the OP should stop?

Upvote 0

Markwsmith2020

Oct 8, 2017
dallas
✟9,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You can believe whatever you want, bit that does not make it biblical? Jesus does say to His disciples: behold YOUR mother! The language of scripture is not the person John but the disciple standing there, the reference is to the disciple, I did not say you were not His disciple, you did when you said Mary is not your Mother!

Upvote 0