Why does God allow certain people to be born when God knows that individual may turn against him?

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great question.. you would think when babies are killed as aweful as that is yet.. you would think that a good thing. Right to heaven. But He wanted them to be born and live here. I cant help thinking..there is SO MUCH more here that we cant see.

You know when HE made this earth and all in it.. it was good. He made man/woman and it was VERY GOOD! We are in HIS image. What would you want for someone in your image? Then AMP that hundreds of billions of times. And our Father is FAITH. Me.. I believe the best for my kids.. no matter how many times they fall. ..but I don't... just guessing but I think this privilege to make a choice for Him or not. I mean we see, have something the Angels don't understand and long for. .. wow how great is our GOD!

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I hope this isn't a stupid question but I ponder on this question. Why does God form someone, if he knows that person will reject Him and end up in hell or become a killer for example Andrei Chikatilo, who ended the lives of 50 something people. God knows us before we are brought to this earth, knows our innermost self, and knows what our choices will be or will make so why bother forming them in the womb? The bible says that the majority of the people in this world will be in hell, and only a few will find heaven. That's a sad truth, yet God created us knowing we have that potential of falling away from Him.

Jeremiah 1:4-5
This is a great question, I do not know the answer.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.'" ~ Matthew 25:41

That's a gross misunderstanding of what was meant.

BTW

If indeed it were true that any entity has humans roasted alive forever because they disagree with it, then such an entity proves itself unworthy of admiration, imitation and much less of being worshipped and called holy. It proves itself worthy of being feared, despised and hated and being deemed criminally insane instead.

Upvote 0

-Hannah-

May 14, 2017
L
✟1,961.00
Country
Portugal
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This world is not meant to be perfect, or close to perfect, nor easy. In the end of days, when God's plan is accomplished, all questions regarding the enemy's character must be clear to all, as well as God's justice. The enemy is constantly putting God in question. See Job's example. He was living a righteous life and the enemy told God that Job was faithful because He blessed him, as if God was doing too much for Job. So God allowed the enemy to test Job, who went through horrific times, so questions regarding the willingness to love Him were gone. He chose God and for years many people have found strength in this story.
This is our History, this is our purpose: to choose God above all things, no matter the circumstances. This world serves to show how the enemy works and how destructive he is, so when he is sentenced no one can doubt God's justice. Everyone is given the opportunity to chose God's path, no matter who they are, what they've done. This is what's important. The limit is our capability to endure suffering. That being said, we don't know how many people weren't born because God knew they were too much to us. We have no idea. The number can be zero, or not.

Reactions: Questore
Upvote 0

Questore

MJ
Site Supporter
Nov 11, 2013
So Cal Mountains
Visit site
✟42,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yeah I can relate to this wholeheartedly... Due to our fallen nature, it's only a natural response to feed our sins. That's why we need to trust in God to help us with our daily struggle with sins, and if you falter it's not the end of the world. You just gotta repent, pick up your two feet and keep going. Unlike my situation, you seem remorseful when you give in to temptation, I on the other hand have become comfortable in my sins. That fact alone is a scary place to be, so I'm in a pretty bad situation. Like I said, repent and don't lose hope...

We have a fallen nature, but G-d enables us to not sin. That enabling is there...that strength is in Yeshua, but it takes a lot of practice to apply.

You may be assuming that you are to be perfect...completed in Yeshua all at once, when it is he that does the changing in you, and the process is necessarily gradual. Do you not pray to be changed...to be able to control your thoughts and actions?

• Agree
Reactions: -Hannah-
Upvote 0

Neonap

Feb 14, 2017
United States
✟20,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
We have a fallen nature, but G-d enables us to not sin. That enabling is there...that strength is in Yeshua, but it takes a lot of practice to apply.

You may be assuming that you are to be perfect...completed in Yeshua all at once, when it is he that does the changing in you, and the process is necessarily gradual. Do you not pray to be changed...to be able to control your thoughts and actions?

It is quite sad but I haven't prayed for quite a while now.. I also neglected the bible but for some reason it's hard for me to get into the word of God even though I find it easy to read other books.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Jesus never guaranteed that belief in him would make the imperfect human able to totally refrain from sinning. What he promised is forgiveness of sins whenever we do sin and repent.

Upvote 0

RC1970

post tenebras lux
Jul 7, 2015
✟80,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
That's a gross misunderstanding of what was meant.

BTW

If indeed it were true that any entity has humans roasted alive forever because they disagree with it, then such an entity proves itself unworthy of admiration, imitation and much less of being worshipped and called holy. It proves itself worthy of being feared, despised and hated and being deemed criminally insane instead.
Actually, quite the opposite is true. An "entity" who did not punish unrepentant sinners and allowed them to remain in complete rebellion would prove itself unworthy of admiration, imitation and much less of being worshipped and called holy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Actually, quite the opposite is true. An "entity" who did not punish unrepentant sinners and allowed them to remain in complete rebellion would prove itself unworthy of admiration, imitation and much less of being worshipped and called holy.
In other words you don't care how the entity punishes as long as it punishes? Yikes! It takes that kind of mentality to worship that kind of entity involved in that kind of criminal activity. What you are describing is an abomination.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RC1970

post tenebras lux
Jul 7, 2015
✟80,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
In other words you don't care how the entity punishes as long as it punishes? Yikes! It takes that kind of mentality to worship that kind of entity involved in that kind of criminal activity. What you are describing is an abomination.

Yes, heresy is always more palatable when you can explain it with a video.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes, heresy is always more palatable when you can explain it with a video.
That abominable doctrine constitutes a defamation of our Heavenly Father's personality by accusing him of being a sadist and the only one who approves of such a thing and who is behind such a deceitful thing is Satan.

John 8:44
New International Version
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

BTW
Dismissing a biblically based argument simply because it is delivered via a video is irrational. Placing the mind on hold and going along with a doctrine simply because one has been taught it without questioning it is also irrational. Accusing God of doing something that we would never do to our own children because we find it morally offensive is blasphemous.

Funny?
That is exactly what the Devil does whenever he sees people buying into that demonically inspired doctrine, laugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RC1970
Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Funny?
That is exactly what the Devil does whenever he sees people buying into that demonically inspired doctrine, laugh.
I did try to do this by PM to be discrete, but your privacy settings prevent it. I would like to offer you this post to consider:

Judging a believer by their cover

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I did try to do this by PM to be discrete, but your privacy settings prevent it. I would like to offer you this post to consider:

Judging a believer by their cover

Please note that don't judge anyone either by their cover or otherwise since as a sinner I am neither qualified nor assigned to do so. That is totally in God's hands.

Acts 17:31
For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead."

John 5:22
Furthermore, the Father judges no one, but has assigned all judgment to the Son,

John 5:27
And He has given Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man.

We are merely assigned to teach, and preach and that is all I am attempting to do.

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth

As for my reference to the Devil laughing when he sees God being portrayed as sadistic or criminally insane- sorry but yes, the Devil does laugh when he sees God portrayed as sadistic and criminally insane. Why? Simple, because depicting him in that sadistic manner turns many people away from Christ and Christianity in revulsion.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober-minded and alert. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

BTW
NOTHING is gained from forcing billions of people to writhe forever in helpless agony or in knowing that there are billions of humans helplessly writhing in agony while we are supposedly expected to callously sing psalms of praise in honor of the one who instituted that kind of punishment. It is the infliction of pain for the sake of the infliction of pain. It is completely alien to what God really stands a for-forgiveness, compassion and love.

1 John 4:8 (NIV)
8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Psalm 86:15
But You, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, Slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness and truth.

Psalm 111:4
He has made His wonders to be remembered; The LORD is gracious and compassionate.

It goes completely contrary to what the punishment for sin is, DEATH.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

So no, I am not judging anyone who propagates that kind of idea as either saved, damned, or neither. I am merely pointing out that spreading such a concept about God is wrong as I have a duty to do. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Slaphappie

May 25, 2017
Berea
✟15,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
I hope this isn't a stupid question but I ponder on this question. Why does God form someone, if he knows that person will reject Him and end up in hell or become a killer for example Andrei Chikatilo, who ended the lives of 50 something people. God knows us before we are brought to this earth, knows our innermost self, and knows what our choices will be or will make so why bother forming them in the womb? The bible says that the majority of the people in this world will be in hell, and only a few will find heaven. That's a sad truth, yet God created us knowing we have that potential of falling away from Him.

Free will. But our choices have consequences

Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am merely pointing out that spreading such a concept about God is wrong as I have a duty to do. Nothing more.
I don't have a problem with you doing that. I offered that link because I notice that you are offended by those who mischaracterise Him. It will help you to forgive, and that will be for your strength.

Only, live your life in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that, whether I come and see you or am absent and hear about you, I will know that you are standing firm in one spirit, striving side by side with one mind for the faith of the gospel, and are in no way intimidated by your opponents. For them this is evidence of their destruction, but of your salvation. And this is God’s doing. For he has graciously granted you the privilege not only of believing in Christ, but of suffering for him as well — since you are having the same struggle that you saw I had and now hear that I still have.
Philippians 1:27-30

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't have a problem with you doing that. I offered that link because I notice that you are offended by those who mischaracterise Him. It will help you to forgive, and that will be for your strength.

Only, live your life in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that, whether I come and see you or am absent and hear about you, I will know that you are standing firm in one spirit, striving side by side with one mind for the faith of the gospel, and are in no way intimidated by your opponents. For them this is evidence of their destruction, but of your salvation. And this is God’s doing. For he has graciously granted you the privilege not only of believing in Christ, but of suffering for him as well — since you are having the same struggle that you saw I had and now hear that I still have.
Philippians 1:27-30

Thanks for the helpful advice!
God Bless!

Reactions: Serving Zion
Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

All people have turned against God.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Oh I'm sorry I'm not being very clear. What I mean is why God has Mercy on some people and why God does not have mercy on some other people. Paul talks about in Romans (I think it's in Romans) how God has mercy on whom he wants, and he hardens whom he wants. That's what I mean. I just wondered why God has Mercy on some people and not have mercy on others.

But I also know it's not up to me to question God. I was just saying that I have questioned God and I know that I have no right to. I will provide the scripture to it when I can find it.

Firstly, the creation is His, and He may do with it as He pleases. Second, mercy is not mercy if it is an obligation. If He must do it, it's no longer mercy. It's only mercy when He is under no obligation to do so.

Upvote 0