Why do you feel a NEED for theistic evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"I don't think you mean to be dishonest"

Because I'm not the one who is being dishonest here..

Not intentionally, I think. But you've allowed yourself to be the unwitting vehicle for lies other creationsts have given you. Would you like me to show you, again?

On the other hand I DO think that you are being purposely dishonest...

Unfortunately, some creationist leaders try to "immunize" their followers by indoctrinating them into believing that anyone who is not a creationist is being dishonest. It does considerable damage to them.

I see some evidence that you are becoming aware of this. Most of your hostility is because of that growing awareness, I think.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"For many years, fundamentalists and evangelicals perceived themselves as marginalized. They felt that they "got no respect". Now, at least in the USA, they have reasons to feel that their situation, at least in the public arena, is changing. They have tasted power, and are ready to use it toward their social and political ends.

More moderate mainstream religions have not jumped on this bandwagon. Most are comfortable with the theory of evolution. One can retain a belief in a creator/designer/god and still accept evolution. After all, their god is seen as perfect and all-powerful, and certainly capable of designing a universe that is self-sustaining, never requiring maintenance or tinkering. Such a view does not require a god to occasionally invent new species, as intelligent design hypothesis assumes. It allows the universe to run along merrily entirely by natural processes. It's those natural processes that science studies and describes."

What's Bugging the Creationists?

I never understood why creationists had a problem with this. God created nature; assuming God is competent, He certainly would have created it to do as He intended. The Bible agrees, noting that God used nature to created living things.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

jJIM THINNSEN

Apr 23, 2020
LOS ANGELES
✟11,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2020 Focused: TIME
by Ryan Cox · May 14, 2020

“What is there in this Book that says billions of years?”

Matt Miles, CTF President
When talking with someone about the age of Earth or the universe, our ministry’s president may ask, “What in the Bible says they are billions of years old?” It is an excellent question because it reveals one’s starting place, one’s foundation. Either you are starting from and your foundation is the Word of God or it is not.

Inevitably, everyone must admit that there is NOTHING in the Bible that remotely suggests that the universe is billions of years old.[1],[2] Not surprisingly (since we know the Bible is inerrant), the sciences confirm the Biblical account.

The regular discovery of soft tissue in dinosaurs and other ancient specimens continues to thwart the concept of billions of years. The list of peer-reviewed journal articles on surviving endogenous biological material continues to grow.[3] These materials cannot survive a million years, let alone tens or hundreds of millions of years as required by the doctrines of evolution.

The discovery of carbon-14 in every tested dinosaur fossil utterly destroys the possibility of them living millions of years ago. After 50,000 to 100,000 years, there should be no detectable carbon-14. And yet, it is found every time a specimen is tested![4],[5],[6] In fact, there has yet to be a specimen of anything once living that has been tested and found to have no carbon-14,[7] meaning the Earth and all that is in it cannot be millions or billions of years old.

Current levels of erosion show that Earth’s continents would erode completely away in just 50 million years.[8] Realizing this old-earth predicament and the conclusion that the continents can only be thousands of years old (as the Bible shows), evolutionists are desperate for an explanation: “[A]t present rates of erosion, continents 2.5 km thick could have been eroded 42 times during the assumed 3500 Ma age for the continents… There is little question that there is some difficulty in reconciling present erosion rates with standard geochronology.”[9] We should not be surprised when “standard” geochronology based on evolutionary faith conflicts with empirical science; true science never contradicts the Bible.

Therefore, we must be crystal clear in the realization and teaching of this issue: the debated age of the universe has nothing to do with science, but everything to do with faith. Which faith do you have: a Biblical faith or a non-Biblical faith? Either you have a Biblical worldview or a non-Biblical worldview.

Dr. Sharp (CTF Founder) has always taught, “Darwinian Naturalism needs time and lots of it! This is the bottom line in the war between good and evil! …So, I believe that the entire struggle between Supernaturalism and Naturalism boils down to what we believe about Time, Age of the Universe, Earth and Man. All other of the mutually exclusive ramifications of the debate are explained here!!”[10]

He’s not the only one who realizes the gravity of this war. A vicar of the Church of England and avid evolutionist Michael Roberts claimed, “f the earth is more than 50,000 years old Biblical literalism is a dead duck… If I can persuade someone that the earth is at least a million years old I consider the war to be won.”[11]

This is the spiritual war in which we battle. Either God did create a perfect universe and sin corrupted it, bringing death, disease, pain, and suffering, or the universe occurred naturally, creating itself with death, disease, pain, and suffering as part of the natural processes of life.

For the first, we need salvation through Jesus Christ. For the alternative, there is no Creator and no condemnation from which we must be saved.[12]

Eternity weighs in the balance. Will you be a Kingdom warrior armed with the sword of Truth?

[For more information, go to www.creationtruth.com/wordpress and enter “radiometric dating” in the search bar for our latest articles and research]

[1] Cox, R., “Christ’s Credibility”, 22 March 2018, Christ’s Credibility

[2] Cox, R., “A Thousand Times, No”, 20 April 2020, A Thousand Times, No

[3] Thomas, B. Ph.D. and Bob Enyart, “List of Biomaterial Fossil Papers”, accessed 13 May 2020, List of Biomaterial Fossil Papers

[4] Fischer, J.M. “Dinosaur bones have been dated by radiocarbon”, 2012-2014, https://www.newgeology.us/Dinosaur bones dated by Carbon-14.pdf

[5] Thomas, B. Ph.D., “Carbon-14 Found in Dinosaur Fossils”, 6 July 2015, Carbon-14 Found in Dinosaur Fossils

[6] Thomas, B. Ph.D., “Carbon-Dating Fossils”, 31 July 2015, Carbon-Dating Fossils

[7] Thomas, B. Ph.D., Ancient and Fossil Bone Collagen Remnants, ICR, Dallas, TX, Oct. 2019, p. 116. Ancient and Fossil Bone Collagen Remnants - CTF Bookstore

[8] Portenga, E. W. and R. R. Bierman. 2011. “Understanding Earth’s eroding surface with 10Be.” GSA Today. 21 (8): 4-10. GSA Today - Understanding Earth’s eroding surface with 10Be

[9] Roth, A. A. 1986. ”Some Questions about Geochronology”. Origins. 13 (2): 64-85. Some Questions about Geochronology

[10] Sharp, G. T. Ph.D., “Philosophical Naturalism and the Age of the Universe”, IBWS cadre notes, slides 40-1.

[11] Roberts, M., Vicar in the Blackburn Diocese (Anglican, UK), “Creationism on the Rocks: A Geological Look at Creationism”, 2003 web article, https://michaelroberts4004.wordpress.com/2014/11/23/british-creationism-as-a-problem-in-2002/

Upvote 0

jJIM THINNSEN

Apr 23, 2020
LOS ANGELES
✟11,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not intentionally, I think. But you've allowed yourself to be the unwitting vehicle for lies other creationsts have given you. Would you like me to show you, again?

Unfortunately, some creationist leaders try to "immunize" their followers by indoctrinating them into believing that anyone who is not a creationist is being dishonest. It does considerable damage to them.

I see some evidence that you are becoming aware of this. Most of your hostility is because of that growing awareness, I think.

"Unfortunately, some creationist leaders try to "immunize" their followers by indoctrinating them into believing that anyone who is not a creationist is being dishonest. It does considerable damage to them."

NO.. WHAT DOES CONSIDERABLE DAMAGE IS LYING TO KIDS IN BIOLOGY CLASS AND INDOCTRINATING THEM INTO BELIEVING THAT THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN WORTHLESS ACCIDENTAL APES THAT DESCENDED FROM POND SCUM FOR NO REASON AND TELLING THEM IT IS A "SCIENTIFIC FACT" AND THERFORE 60% OF THEM END WHO WERE BROUGHT UP IN CHRISTIAN HOMES END UP BECOMING ATHEISTS OR TRUTH HATERS LIKE YOURSELF...

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
NO.. WHAT DOES CONSIDERABLE DAMAGE IS LYING TO KIDS IN BIOLOGY CLASS AND INDOCTRINATING THEM INTO BELIEVING THAT THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN WORTHLESS ACCIDENTAL APES THAT DESCENDED FROM POND SCUM FOR NO REASON

If you honestly believe that's what's taught in science classes, you've been completely indoctrinated with falsehoods. This is exactly what I said:

AND TELLING THEM IT IS A "SCIENTIFIC FACT"

Since evolution is directly observed, yes, that's a fact. Remember what the scientific definition of biological evolution is.

AND THERFORE 60% OF THEM END WHO WERE BROUGHT UP IN CHRISTIAN HOMES END UP BECOMING ATHEISTS OR TRUTH HATERS LIKE YOURSELF...

I notice that when I show you the truth, you react badly to it. That's mostly because of your indoctrination, I think. Here's another example of the damage creationism does to faith:

"But eventually, by 1994 I was through with young-earth creationISM. Nothing that young-earth creationists had taught me about geology turned out to be true. I took a poll of my ICR graduate friends who have worked in the oil industry. I asked them one question.

"From your oil industry experience, did any fact that you were taught at ICR, which challenged current geological thinking, turn out in the long run to be true? ,"

That is a very simple question. One man, Steve Robertson, who worked for Shell grew real silent on the phone, sighed and softly said 'No!' A very close friend that I had hired at Arco, after hearing the question, exclaimed, "Wait a minute. There has to be one!" But he could not name one. I can not name one. No one else could either. One man I could not reach, to ask that question, had a crisis of faith about two years after coming into the oil industry. I do not know what his spiritual state is now but he was in bad shape the last time I talked to him.

And being through with creationism, I very nearly became through with Christianity. I was on the very verge of becoming an atheist."

Old Earth Creation Science Testimony - Why I Left Young Earth Creationism, by Glenn Morton

YE creationism is a highly-effective atheist maker. Oh, and "all caps" is considered to be screaming. Try to avoid it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
When talking with someone about the age of Earth or the universe, our ministry’s president may ask, “What in the Bible says they are billions of years old?”

What in the Bible says that matter is made of atoms? There are many things that are true, that are not in the Bible.

The Bible is about God and man and our relationship, not geology or biology or anything like that.

Upvote 0

jJIM THINNSEN

Apr 23, 2020
LOS ANGELES
✟11,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We see more and more complexity in integuments as chordates evolve into vertebrates and then into different classes, orders, and families.

I just showed you. You saw how simple the earliest integuments are. Would you like me to show you some early adaptations from the simple one-layer form of Cnidarians?

"Unfortunately, some creationist leaders try to "immunize" their followers by indoctrinating them into believing that anyone who is not a creationist is being dishonest. It does considerable damage to them."

NO.. WHAT DOES CONSIDERABLE DAMAGE IS LYING TO KIDS IN BIOLOGY CLASS AND INDOCTRINATING THEM INTO BELIEVING THAT THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN WORTHLESS ACCIDENTAL APES THAT DESCENDED FROM POND SCUM FOR NO REASON AND TELLING THEM IT IS A "SCIENTIFIC FACT" AND THERFORE 60% OF THEM END WHO WERE BROUGHT UP IN CHRISTIAN HOMES END UP BECOMING ATHEISTS OR TRUTH HATERS LIKE YOURSELF...

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
NO.. WHAT DOES CONSIDERABLE DAMAGE IS LYING TO KIDS IN BIOLOGY CLASS AND INDOCTRINATING THEM INTO BELIEVING THAT THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN WORTHLESS ACCIDENTAL APES THAT DESCENDED FROM POND SCUM FOR NO REASON

If you honestly believe that's what's taught in science classes, you've been completely indoctrinated with falsehoods. This is exactly what I said:

AND TELLING THEM IT IS A "SCIENTIFIC FACT"

Since evolution is directly observed, yes, that's a fact. Remember what the scientific definition of biological evolution is.

AND THERFORE 60% OF THEM END WHO WERE BROUGHT UP IN CHRISTIAN HOMES END UP BECOMING ATHEISTS OR TRUTH HATERS LIKE YOURSELF...

I notice that when I show you the truth, you react badly to it. That's mostly because of your indoctrination, I think. Here's another example of the damage creationism does to faith:

"But eventually, by 1994 I was through with young-earth creationISM. Nothing that young-earth creationists had taught me about geology turned out to be true. I took a poll of my ICR graduate friends who have worked in the oil industry. I asked them one question.

"From your oil industry experience, did any fact that you were taught at ICR, which challenged current geological thinking, turn out in the long run to be true? ,"

That is a very simple question. One man, Steve Robertson, who worked for Shell grew real silent on the phone, sighed and softly said 'No!' A very close friend that I had hired at Arco, after hearing the question, exclaimed, "Wait a minute. There has to be one!" But he could not name one. I can not name one. No one else could either. One man I could not reach, to ask that question, had a crisis of faith about two years after coming into the oil industry. I do not know what his spiritual state is now but he was in bad shape the last time I talked to him.

And being through with creationism, I very nearly became through with Christianity. I was on the very verge of becoming an atheist."

Old Earth Creation Science Testimony - Why I Left Young Earth Creationism, by Glenn Morton

YE creationism is a highly-effective atheist maker. Oh, and "all caps" is considered to be screaming. Try to avoid it.

• Agree
Reactions: Job 33:6
Upvote 0

jJIM THINNSEN

Apr 23, 2020
LOS ANGELES
✟11,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"For many years, fundamentalists and evangelicals perceived themselves as marginalized. They felt that they "got no respect". Now, at least in the USA, they have reasons to feel that their situation, at least in the public arena, is changing. They have tasted power, and are ready to use it toward their social and political ends.

More moderate mainstream religions have not jumped on this bandwagon. Most are comfortable with the theory of evolution. One can retain a belief in a creator/designer/god and still accept evolution. After all, their god is seen as perfect and all-powerful, and certainly capable of designing a universe that is self-sustaining, never requiring maintenance or tinkering. Such a view does not require a god to occasionally invent new species, as intelligent design hypothesis assumes. It allows the universe to run along merrily entirely by natural processes. It's those natural processes that science studies and describes."

What's Bugging the Creationists?

I never understood why creationists had a problem with this. God created nature; assuming God is competent, He certainly would have created it to do as He intended. The Bible agrees, noting that God used nature to created living things.

"I never understood why creationists had a problem with this."

It depends what you mean with the word "creationist"..

There are probably plenty of "creationists" who don't believe in the Judeo Christian God of the
Bible who might think they can marry the fairytale of evolutionism with some OTHER "god"..

But the "god" of evolution isn't the God of the Bible who clearly proclaimed
that he created the universe and all that is in it in 6 literal 24 hour days..

There are ZERO Hebrew Scholars who dispute that fact..

But people like you think that you know better than the God of the
Bible and his Son does about THEIR creation and the flood of Noah..

"God created nature; assuming God is competent, He certainly would have created it to do
as He intended. The Bible agrees, noting that God used nature to created living things."

Nice PERVERSION of the scriptures.. God said he created everything in 6 literal 24 hour days..
THAT leaves Satan's greatest lie of evolutionism OUT..

Upvote 0

jJIM THINNSEN

Apr 23, 2020
LOS ANGELES
✟11,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

""From your oil industry experience, did any fact that you were taught at ICR, which challenged current geological thinking, turn out in the long run to be true? ,"

That is a very simple question. One man, Steve Robertson, who worked for Shell grew real silent on the phone, sighed and softly said 'No!'"

LOL... MORE BLATANT LOGICAL FALLACIES.. (YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER BY NOW) LOOK UP ARGURMENTUM AD POPULUM FOR MORE INFO!

SO NOW OIL FIELD GUYS HAVE ATHEIST TIME MACHINES AS WELL? AHAHAH

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jJIM THINNSEN

Apr 23, 2020
LOS ANGELES
✟11,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

"The Bible is about God and man and our relationship, not geology or biology or anything like that."

That is a very simple question. One man, Steve Robertson, who worked for Shell grew real silent on the phone, sighed and softly said 'No!

LOL YOU JUST CONTRADICTED YOURSELF!! AGAIN!! TRY TO LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES.. EVER HEARD OF THE "LAW OF NON-CONTRADICTION"? TRY TO FOLLOW IT..

Upvote 0

jJIM THINNSEN

Apr 23, 2020
LOS ANGELES
✟11,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm just showing you His creation isn't what you think it is. I'm accepting it His way, and you aren't quite ready to do that. Fortunately, that's not how He judges you. Even if you're a YE creationist, you can still be saved. Unless you make an idol of your new doctrine of YE creationism. Once you put that above accepting Jesus as Lord, your salvation is at risk.

Avoid that.

" Even if you're a YE creationist, you can still be saved."

YOU DONT GET TO DECIDE WHO IS SAVED AND WHO ISNT..
ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT ARE
THE ONES WHO ARE SAVED.. YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER IT..

"3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3"

evolution_is_lie_god_is_truth_poster_dark-r20d80e0bb35e45b68b96dc5cc5f02fd7_wv3_8byvr_324.jpg

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You're getting yourself excited, again. You know it never goes well for you when you do that. Perhaps you should show how my statement and your (ex) fellow creationist's statement are contradictory.

• Informative
Upvote 0

jJIM THINNSEN

Apr 23, 2020
LOS ANGELES
✟11,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

"Most of your hostility is because of that growing awareness, I think. "

NOPE NO HOSTILITY HERE.. JUST EXPOSING THE LIE OF EVOLUTIONISM TO THE PUBLIC
I LOVE DOING WHAT I DO.. A LOT OF FORMER ATHEISTS AND OVAL-EARTHERS HAVE TURNED
THEIR LIFE AROUND AND BECOME BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT THANKS TO GOD'S HAND ON
MY POSTS.. WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET SOME OF THEM? IM SURE THEY WOULD LOVE TO TALK
TO YOU ABOUT HOW THE BLINDING SCALES WERE REMOVED FROM THEIR EYES!!

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Even if you're a YE creationist, you can still be saved.

" "YOU DONT GET TO DECIDE WHO IS SAVED AND WHO ISNT..

But God does. And one's opinion of evolution is not one of the things that matter.

ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT ARE
THE ONES WHO ARE SAVED.. YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER IT..

Baptism is essential, yes. To be born again in God. It's why we baptize people. But that's not sufficient.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.

And it's not the act of baptism per se; it's the trust in God as savior. The Good Thief was never baptized, but his act of faith was sufficient to save him.

In Matthew 25, Jesus gives a summary of what is necessary to spend eternity with Him. Worth your time to read.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Most of your hostility is because of that growing awareness, I think.

NOPE NO HOSTILITY HERE..

I see your denial, but your behavior is more convincing. I'm puzzled, since you seem to be sincere in your beliefs, but you get completely off the rails when arguments don't go well for you.

You've compressed your idea of Christianity into a little pocket of new doctrines that won't save you. But you do seem to believe.

And in the end, that might be enough. May God bless you and keep you.

• Informative
Upvote 0

jJIM THINNSEN

Apr 23, 2020
LOS ANGELES
✟11,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Even if you're a YE creationist, you can still be saved.

But God does. And one's opinion of evolution is not one of the things that matter.

Baptism is essential, yes. To be born again in God. It's why we baptize people. But that's not sufficient.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.

And it's not the act of baptism per se; it's the trust in God as savior. The Good Thief was never baptized, but his act of faith was sufficient to save him.

In Matthew 25, Jesus gives a summary of what is necessary to spend eternity with Him. Worth your time to read.

YOU DONT GET TO DECIDE WHO IS SAVED AND WHO ISNT..

"But God does. And one's opinion of evolution is not one of the things that matter."

THEN WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

"Even if you're a YE creationist, you can still be saved"

YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF AGAIN! (YOU DO THAT A LOT! LOL

Upvote 0

jJIM THINNSEN

Apr 23, 2020
LOS ANGELES
✟11,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I see your denial, but your behavior is more convincing. I'm puzzled, since you seem to be sincere in your beliefs, but you get completely off the rails when arguments don't go well for you.

You've compressed your idea of Christianity into a little pocket of new doctrines that won't save you. But you do seem to believe.

"And in the end, that might be enough"

SORRY, IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.. THE "ENOUGH" PART WAS ALREADY DONE ON THE CROSS.. CHRISTS GIFT OF SALVATION IS THE ATONEMENT FOR MAN'S SIN.. "MAN IS SAVED THROUGH GRACE, NOT BY WORKS LEST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST"

OF COURSE, THAT IS IN THE BIBLE SO IT DOESNT APPLY TO OVAL-EARTHERS WHO WRITE THEIR OWN BIBLE..

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. " Ephesians

Upvote 0

jJIM THINNSEN

Apr 23, 2020
LOS ANGELES
✟11,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

"You've compressed your idea of Christianity into a little pocket of new doctrines that won't save you"

MY "IDEA OF CHRISTIANITY" IS THE SAME ONE THAT HAS LASTED FOR 2000 YEARS AND IS BASED ON GODS WORD..

THE OVAL-EARTHERS ARE THE ONES WITH "LITTLE POCKETS OF NEW DOCTRINES" BUT THEN AGAIN PROJECTION IS THE LAST RESORT OF SCIENCE DENIERS

BTW..

"DOCTRINES" HAVE ZERO TO DO WITH MAN'S SALVATION.. BEING BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT OR NOT IS WHAT MATTERS.. ALSO BAPTIZING PEOPLE WITH WATER IS NOT SPIRITUAL REBIRTH.. IT HAPPENS INSIDE THE PERSON..

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have had "faith only" people tell me that if they have faith,then works will follow. And that's a good answer, too.

But Jesus clearly says your works will determine where you spend eternity.

And God says: James 2:24 Do you see that by works a man is justified; and not by faith only?

What say we get back to evolution, now?

• Prayers
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.