why did adolf hitler become totally obsessed with killing all jews in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the citation. Note that it was not "all the Jews". At that point in history less than half the Jews lived in Judea and Galilee and only a fraction of them had any knowledge of Jesus.
Read their history then decide. Only a few were ever saved. They forfeited the rights to Canaan before ever getting there. It took them 40 years to make an 11-day journey from Egypt. They wore themselves out and dropped dead under God's wrath when only 2, Caleb and Joshuah entered the land.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did it seem to you that I deny God's judgements on Israel? I'm aware of those verses, and also those that show God's plan to save her.

Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins. (Isaiah 40:2)

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. Romans 11:25-33
He kicked all unbelievers out of Israel and destroyed most of them in the worst tribulation ever. The siege of Jerusalem in AD 70. Those who survived remain under his wrath until the end of the world. They exist today solely because of their hatred and rejection of Christ. The faithful accepted him and remained Israel, and are also called the Church.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Read their history then decide. Only a few were ever saved. They forfeited the rights to Canaan before ever getting there. It took them 40 years to make an 11-day journey from Egypt. They wore themselves out and dropped dead under God's wrath when only 2, Caleb and Joshuah entered the land.

What is the relevance of this to the question at hand?

Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,120.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anti-Semitism has been a shameful blot on Christianity since the very beginnings. It finds its roots in the Bible itself. One of the evangelists writing of the trial of Jesus has the Jews demanding his crucifixion and saying "His blood be on us and on our children." I simply cannot believe that any Jew would ever say this. Mostly I think they mourned him in a reigned manner as just another on the long list of failed messiahs.

Is that quote in scripture not inspired truth?

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He kicked all unbelievers out of Israel and destroyed most of them in the worst tribulation ever. The siege of Jerusalem in AD 70. Those who survived remain under his wrath until the end of the world. They exist today solely because of their hatred and rejection of Christ. The faithful accepted him and remained Israel, and are also called the Church.
Which works perfectly in dove tail to the scriptures that say "Curse and do not bless" in 2nd Paul the fourth chapter...which actually is a retelling of the he 14th chapter of Hezekiah in the Old Testament.

• Informative
Reactions: Dave L
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Is that quote in scripture not inspired truth?

Rabbi Brian Zachary Mayer wrote ~~~ I do not take the Bible literally. But I take it seriously. To take it literally would mean that I believe that every word, as it is written, was spoken by God. I cannot do that. But I can and do take it seriously. To take the Bible seriously means to examine it in its time and for the culture in which it was written. I want to offer up a very handy distinction that can help in our understanding of the Bible. That distinction I would like to make is revealed in the two words: true and truth. True is if it actually happened. It is a fact of history. Truth is the moral. It is the actual essence of things. I do not believe that most of the biblical stories are true stories. But I sure do believe that they are truth stories. It doesn’t matter to me if the Red Sea parted or if Noah had an ark. I don’t care if Jonah was swallowed by a whale or if that’s not necessarily factually so. To me, the great meaning of these stories has nothing to do with whether they’re historically accurate or not. Whether Jonah slept or didn’t sleep for three nights in the proverbial halibut hotel does not take away from the moral of the story – that it is human nature to run away from the things that we don’t want to do. I don’t believe this historically happened. I don’t believe Jonah was swallowed by a great fish and brought to the bottom of the sea-world after not doing what he knew he had to do. This is a truth story. Not a true story. This is a story about humanity, about me, about the troubles we get into when we don’t do what we should do and about how it will bring us down to the very bottom of our existence. It’s a truth story, not a true story. And if we look at the miracles in the Bible as truth stories, what we learn from these stories will be liberative for us. In this important way the Bible can be a very liberating force in our lives. If we read the Bible in this way we will probably fight less with what we read in the Bible. Moreover, seeking the "truth" of the stories can allow us to have meaningful conversations with people who might read the stories to be true stories rather than truth ones. The truth aspect of the story offers a place of connection between myself and those who read the words literally.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So ... is it your interpretation that ALL ISRAEL affirmed this saying ... or just that small crowd ?
All Israel = All believers. Ask yourself, who is saved? Your answer should be all believers in Christ. And no unbelievers.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It explains why Hitler killed the Jews according to the bible.
Hitler killed Jews, as did Herod ... as Haman plotted, as Balak paid Balaam to curse, as Pharoah tried to destroy, ... because Israel was the womb of the Messiah, Jesus Christ.

Revelation 12

1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hitler killed Jews, as did Herod ... as Haman plotted, as Balak paid Balaam to curse, as Pharoah tried to destroy, ... because Israel was the womb of the Messiah, Jesus Christ.

Revelation 12

1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.
So the Messiah hadn't arrived yet and Hitler tried to stamp him out by killing the Jews?

Upvote 0

Mosheli

Jul 1, 2020
Wellington
✟40,682.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
why did adolf hitler feel strong desire to kill all the Jewish people in the world?

Hitler says in Mein Kampf that originally he hadn't given any thought to Jews and that they had just seemed Germans with some differences, and that he had found antisemitism mildly distasteful, etc.

But he was a Nationalist and later he found that they controlled the press, and he didn't like how they curried favour with the Austrian court, and were subtly malignant towards Germany, and were pro-France. Furthermore "Was there any form of filth or profligacy, particularly in cultural life, without at least one Jew involved in it? .... What had to be reckoned heavily against the Jews in my eyes was when I became acquainted with their activity in the press, art, literature, and the theatre. .... I now began to examine carefully the names of all the creators of unclean products in public artistic life. .... The fact that nine tenths of all literary filth, artistic trash, and theatrical idiocy can be set to the account of a people, constituting hardly one hundredth of all the country's inhabitants, could simply not be talked away.... .... The relation of the Jews to prostitution and, even more, to the white-slave traffic...."
He was convinced that the were behind internationalism and communism (Marx, Trotsky, Bela Kuhn, etc were Jews) and behind the protocols of Zion.
Hitler said the Jews are a race/people not just a religion. He believed they are culture parasites.

You'd really have to read his own account in Mein Kampf to get a better picture than I have not very well provided above. How/why he became anti-Semitic is is chapter 2 'years of study and suffering in Vienna', and his views about them being culture parasites further given in chapter 11 'nation and race'.

There was a news item couple of years ago claiming Hitler had some (north) African genetic ancestry. Maybe he has Hamite/Hamitic blood?

Many nationalists still believe today that the Jews are behind globalism, that they want world domination, with Israel as their base state ("Zionism", "Zionist Occupational Government"). The Jews have also been opposed for their usury.

Personally I think Revelation is right that the harlot "Babylon" rides the beast and controls world trade and is responsible for many wars and martyrdoms and murders. Haman's mother maybe?

It is disputed by some that there was ever really a holocaust gassing of 6 million Jews. They say they had to have concentration camps during the war, and that the intention was to ship them out after the war.

I think the bible says only a remnant 1/3rd of Jews will survive the tribulation and be saved.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why? He was after Christ. Not the Jews. If anything, the dragon was a symbol for the unbelieving Jews whom Satan uses.
I don't know the mind of the dragon. Vengeance is, certainly, a possible motive.

In any case, scripture states that ... "The dragon chased the woman even after the birth ..."

As to your point ... WHY should unbelieving Jews ... be any different that unbelieving Non-Jews ???

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know the mind of the dragon. Vengeance is, certainly, a possible motive.

In any case, scripture states that ... "The dragon chased the woman even after the birth ..."

As to your point ... WHY should unbelieving Jews ... be any different that unbelieving Non-Jews ???
They aren't except for God giving them the law followed by penalties for breaking it. But the entire world is under judgement clearly seen today.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many nationalists still believe today that the Jews are behind globalism, that they want world domination, with Israel as their base state ("Zionism", "Zionist Occupational Government"). The Jews have also been opposed for their usury.

My experience has been that Germans are embarrassed by Hitler and the whole nation following his views. They very much want the Jewish people back as part of their society.
Any anti-semitic statements are illegal and usually jailed. They consider it as ugly behavior as it gets.

• Informative
Reactions: Dave L
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.