why did adolf hitler become totally obsessed with killing all jews in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The German experience during the Hitler era has a lesson for us today. In 1930 Germany was arguably one of the most thoroughly Christianized nations in the world and it allowed itself to be seduced by an incompetent madman who knew how to work a crowd. This was accomplished largely through the inaction of good people who were fearful. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. We may be witnessing this today.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The German experience during the Hitler era has a lesson for us today. In 1930 Germany was arguably one of the most thoroughly Christianized nations in the world and it allowed itself to be seduced by an incompetent madman who knew how to work a crowd. This was accomplished largely through the inaction of good people who were fearful. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. We may be witnessing this today.
The election will tell ...

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hitler was in jail for attempting a coup when he wrote Mein Kamph.
The leadership allowed him to rule because they thought that they could control him more easily than from the outside. His private funding and youth programs weren't even considered when they made that decision... which proved to be disastrous.

Upvote 0

Lavaduder

Jul 12, 2020
yers
✟18,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hitler was in jail for attempting a coup when he wrote Mein Kamph.
The leadership allowed him to rule because they thought that they could control him more easily than from the outside. His private funding and youth programs weren't even considered when they made that decision... which proved to be disastrous.
You're arguing with a man hooked up on fear, and paranoid. Any form of discomfort will push him farther down the rabbit hole. However he does have a point. That is what Hitler taught.

Anyways to the subject at hand. The best way to know about Hitler's relationship with Jews is to look at Nazi propaganda, and of course Mein Kampf. Do not be afraid of you find. Though it may shock to see the depths of the inhumane acts.

As for Today's neos.... Remember that Christ, and the apostle Paul were Jews. Both the Jews and NEOs are sinners just like us. And can only be saved from their sins by the blood of Jesus Christ, Just like us.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Anyways to the subject at hand. The best way to know about Hitler's relationship with Jews is to look at Nazi propaganda, and of course Mein Kampf. Do not be afraid of you find. Though it may shock to see the depths of the inhumane acts.

What shocks me most is the complete banality of the evil committed by the Nazis. Their agents in the genocide were ordinary everyday people that you grew up and went to school with --- fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles --- just everyday people who just went along not wanting to make waves. And what frightens the hell out of me is that there are people right here that are fully capable of that.

• Prayers
Reactions: Lavaduder
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
What shocks me most is the complete banality of the evil committed by the Nazis. Their agents in the genocide were ordinary everyday people that you grew up and went to school with --- fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles --- just everyday people who just went along not wanting to make waves. And what frightens the hell out of me is that there are people right here that are fully capable of that.

There are people everywhere who are fully capable of that, as the Milgram and Stanford Prison tests and their many copies have proven.

Upvote 0

Nevada Smith

Sep 20, 2020
Paxton
✟14,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't care whether you're talking about a race or an ethnicity or a cultural group or a religion - you believe that the Holocaust was carried out at God's bidding, by Hitler, as a punishment for the Jews not believing in the Son. Since you are a Christian and accept God's actions as legitimate you obviously accept the Holocaust as a justified act.

That makes you an anti-Semite.
OB
You ask a person a question. They answer it. You don't like the answer so you attack them. That is not right.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,440.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
You ask a person a question. They answer it. You don't like the answer so you attack them. That is not right.
If you go back over the thread you'll see that I asked the same question several times to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding. The answers all confirmed that the poster believed that the Holocaust was an act justified by God. I pointed out that this belief amounted to anti-Semitism.

Do you believe that anti-Semitism is an acceptable attitude?

OB

Upvote 0

Nevada Smith

Sep 20, 2020
Paxton
✟14,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you go back over the thread you'll see that I asked the same question several times to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding. The answers all confirmed that the poster believed that the Holocaust was an act justified by God. I pointed out that this belief amounted to anti-Semitism.

Do you believe that anti-Semitism is an acceptable attitude?

OB
Of course I don't think anti-Semitism, or any other form of discrimination is acceptable.

However I don't believe that person was being anti-Semitism either. You probably wouldn't like my answer either.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,440.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Of course I don't think anti-Semitism, or any other form of discrimination is acceptable.

However I don't believe that person was being anti-Semitism either. You probably wouldn't like my answer either.

The poster was clearly being anti-Semitic. His belief that the Holocaust was an act justified by God is the same belief which led to centuries of Jewish persecution throughout Europe.

If you share his belief then, by definition, you are also anti-Semitic.

OB

• Agree
Reactions: Hmm
Upvote 0

Nevada Smith

Sep 20, 2020
Paxton
✟14,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The poster was clearly being anti-Semitic. His belief that the Holocaust was an act justified by God is the same belief which led to centuries of Jewish persecution throughout Europe.

If you share his belief then, by definition, you are also anti-Semitic.

OB
I guess we'll just have to disagree.

Upvote 0

Hmm

Hey, I'm just this guy, you know
Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

That suggests that your opinion has equal validity whereas it has no validity. If you support the idea that God justifies the Holocaust then you are being anti-Semitic as well as deeply ignorant.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,440.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced

We will certainly disagree but I am not about to agree to disagree.

If you accept that the Holocaust is justified by God then you are promoting persecution.

I will never agree with that.
OB

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nevada Smith

Sep 20, 2020
Paxton
✟14,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We will certainly disagree but I am not about to agree to disagree.

If you accept that the Holocaust is justified by God then you are promoting persecution.

I will never agree with that.
OB
I don't know about you, but I don't profess to know the will of God. I do know that the Holocaust was the catalyst that sent His Chosen People back to the Promise Land after almost 2,000 years of wandering the Earth.
Amos 9:9
"For I will give the command, and I will shake the people of Israel among all the nations as grain is shaken in a sieve, and not a pebble will reach the ground.

I do know that between 10 and 17 million people lost their lives in the Holocaust. But we seem to care only about the 6 million that were Jewish.
How Many People Died in the Holocaust: The Sad and Shocking Truth - Historyplex

An estimated total of 70–85 million people perished, or about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion). 50–55 million of them were civilians.
World War II casualties - Wikipedia

No one seems to care about the other 64-79 million non -Jews that died. I find these numbers mind boggling and that God allowed this to happen. But again I don't profess to know the will of God. But I do pray that His will be done here on Earth as it is in Heaven. If you wish to call me anti-Semitic as well, or any other names, go ahead, All the name calling won't change me. "I am what I am." Popeye

"A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic." attributed to Joseph Stalin.

Upvote 0

E.C.

Jan 12, 2007
✟136,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It's not certain that he did. He was willing to have Europe's Jews deported to somewhere else, but in one of history's sadder moments, no other countries, ours included, were willing to take them in a big bloc. Nor was that very feasible. So then is when the "final solution" came to the fore.

As for the question about "why?" he was hostile towards the Jews, his own explanation was that the country, Germany, had been betrayed into the arms of the Allies by internal traitors, i.e. she had not lost World War I on the battlefield, but had been stabbed in the back by politicians at home.

While this theory was not unique to Hitler, it had quite a following during the tough days of the 1920s. And more to the point, his perception was that the people who did this betrayal were mainly Communists and, by the way, Jews.
A major contributor to the decision to enact the "Final Solution" was none other than British appointed Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Hajj Amin al-Husseini. He was in Nazi Germany during WWII and was so close with Hitler that he not only recruited thousands of Bosnian Muslims to the SS, but also convinced Hitler that the only way to rid the world of all the so-called evil the Jews caused was to kill them off. He even personally broadcasted Nazi propaganda to the Middle East in Arabic at some points bragging about how "successful" the Nazis were in exterminating the Jews. al-Husseini even went as far as to say that "Muslims and Nazis are natural friends because we have the same enemies: the British and the Jews". I'd argue the man was more anti-semitic than Hitler, Himmler, or any other Nazi.

Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Obsessions rarely make rational sense to sensible people. It takes a disturbed mind to do what he did. Fixations rarely have happy endings. The greater their desire the more likely violence will follow.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
why did adolf hitler feel strong desire to kill all the Jewish people in the world?
I believe it was because he was possessed by satan and he wanted to kill as many of Gods chosen people before they heard the news of Jesus and could be baptized. That way they would not go to heaven.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.