MLEN

Aug 4, 2009
✟8,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To Christians:
Why do you choose the christian God over the Thousands of thousands of Gods from thousands of religions all of whom say that they are the right religion?

I believe because at a point in my life when I had no reason to believe and was living a perfectly happy life, someone read the words in the Bible to me about how I am sinful, how sin ends in death, how Jesus died for my sins so that I can have eternal life (instead of death), and that all I had to do was confess my sins to God and believe that Jesus died on my behalf to give me eternal life. At first it seemed all too simple to do. But then a power that I could not deny drew me to accept this truth and I did.

Ever since that day I have grown to love Jesus and God more. He has always looked out for me and answered my prayers for my best good and the words in his Bible have never steered me wrong. Faith is what drew me to him, his unwavering love and commitment to me is what has kept me with him. Once you experience such love, you never want to turn back.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.