why cancer won't be cured

Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
the politics behind cancer keep the cure from you, you could be healed if you can see past the facade of medical world and the statements it makes in regards to cancer and what it says about alternative medicine. If you take the time and watch this Christian man tell you the inside story of B17http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_4YkekV9A&feature=related

Reactions: Moxie123
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
The same people who resisted hand washing in hospitals are the same people who will prevent you from getting the cure
Who fought, unsuccessfully, to make handwashing mandatory in hospitals...?

Ignaz Semmelweis (1818-1865) was known as the “father of infection control” for his work in a Vienna maternity ward in the 1840s.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Treating cancer with amygdalin (B17/laetrile) is quackery. It's been studied for decades. Here's a 2007 article from the UK reviewing studies from around the world (can't claim any American, anti-laetile bias.)

Laetrile for cancer: a systematic review... [Support Care Cancer. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

This is a bit long, but it's interesting reading on the laetrile story. Has good info re. the Richardson clinic. When the speaker mentions the millions of dollars spent on cancer, does he include the millions John Richardson made fleecing cancer patients? And the millions still spent by desperate patients on ineffective treatments in Mexico?

The Rise and Fall of Laetrile

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Treating cancer with amygdalin (B17/laetrile) is quackery. It's been studied for decades. Here's a 2007 article from the UK reviewing studies from around the world (can't claim any American, anti-laetile bias.)

Laetrile for cancer: a systematic review... [Support Care Cancer. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

This is a bit long, but it's interesting reading on the laetrile story. Has good info re. the Richardson clinic. When the speaker mentions the millions of dollars spent on cancer, does he include the millions John Richardson made fleecing cancer patients? And the millions still spent by desperate patients on ineffective treatments in Mexico?

The Rise and Fall of Laetrile
YES! You have huge documents discrediting B17, there's only one blatant problem.....the testimonies of people who were cured, and you can't silence them all

Upvote 0

Saving Hawaii

Sep 6, 2008
Chico, CA
✟5,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Moderators, please ban this poster now. His posting history is atrocious, primarily composed of suggestions that other forum participants ignore professional medical advice. Now he's gone off the diving board.

Please, oh please, oh please, make ChristianForums a place to learn, not a place to be disinformed.

Ban this guy now!

Reactions: cobweb
Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Moderators, please ban this poster now. His posting history is atrocious, primarily composed of suggestions that other forum participants ignore professional medical advice. Now he's gone off the diving board.

Please, oh please, oh please, make ChristianForums a place to learn, not a place to be disinformed.

Ban this guy now!
Yes! the same folks who say you came from monkeys, don't want you to leave the state mandated treatments, ones that have barely changed and had poor success rates when they began and are pretty much the same today. you may want to follow these secular evolutionist and the same unchanged concoctions dreamed up in the 1930"s but I say God created the earth and everything on it, and I believe we are descendents of Adam and Eve, not Apes, I also believe the same way satanic agents infiltrated the church, they are working in the medical world to keep everyone sick and on drugs, when most illnesses can be fought with the God given immune system God gave them

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
YES! You have huge documents discrediting B17, there's only one blatant problem.....the testimonies of people who were cured, and you can't silence them all

I'm not trying to silence anyone. I think every cancer patient should have access to as much data as possible. Each patient should decide what evidence is more compelling--peer-reviewed medical studies from around the world, or personal testimonies. Then he can make an informed decision on what kind of cancer treatment he wants--the kind given at Sloan-Kettering, or Dana-Farber, or M.D. Anderson; or the kind given in Tijuana.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
But it is hideously irresponsible for you to suggest to people that they should ignore professional medical advice in preference for quackery and pseudoscience.
hey! please point out where I told anyone to ignore medical advice, I'm just letting people know the true story behind B17, And I guess there is a bunch of people in on this Pseudoscience and quackery as you call it because the one thing we know for sure, lots of people have testified of their success with B17 and curing cancer, so whats your thinking.....are they all in on it.......some conspiracy theory to sell apricot seeds?

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
They will probably use the one you posted, it has the ability to make them (big pharma) alot of money, The cost for treatment needs to be astronomical, see they have drugs that cost pennies to produce that have shrunken tumors 70% in two weeks but there's no patent on these drugs so there's no money to be made........And here all this time most folks thought drug companies actually were searching for a cure........they are one that will bleed you dry of every dollar you havehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ij9PwnjSZg

Upvote 0

Moxie123

Aug 19, 2011
Southern California
✟16,333.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

This is so true here ^^.

Germany and Switzerland have had cancer cures for years as US cancer patients have flown there for treatment.

A few US doctors have had the cures, but were quickly silenced by the cancer industry et al with big guns and legal threats.

Rarely are there formal studies to prove cancer cures in alternative medicine because they simply lack the enormous bank account Big Pharma has accumulated from medical and pharmaceutical sales. This is why natural medicine has been forced to be "word of mouth," letting the testimonies of the healed patients speak for themselves.

Prevention is the best cure for cancer, and that is keeping the body's Ph level slightly alkaline at all times, keeping the blood oxygenated, and daily doses of vitamin D, preferably manufactured by the human body in sunlight as cancer cannot live under any of these conditions.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Exactly why religious is a very dangerous thing.

“The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity” - John Adams, second president of the United States of America.

Back on topic, I've heard colloidal silver touted as a pretty good cure all. I've only used it twice for minor issues and it seemed to work, but I don't have enough experience with it to really say either way, does anyone know anything about that?
Colloidal Silver: Risk Without Benefit

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anecdotal evidence is not totally worthless, just nearly so, and it doesn't hold a candle to double blind studies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
This is so true here ^^.

Germany and Switzerland have had cancer cures for years as US cancer patients have flown there for treatment.

A few US doctors have had the cures, but were quickly silenced by the cancer industry et al with big guns and legal threats.

Rarely are there formal studies to prove cancer cures in alternative medicine because they simply lack the enormous bank account Big Pharma has accumulated from medical and pharmaceutical sales. This is why natural medicine has been forced to be "word of mouth," letting the testimonies of the healed patients speak for themselves.

Prevention is the best cure for cancer, and that is keeping the body's Ph level slightly alkaline at all times, keeping the blood oxygenated, and daily doses of vitamin D, preferably manufactured by the human body in sunlight as cancer cannot live under any of these conditions.
which is why me and my family never use sunscreen, we cover up when its time to avoid the sun, not to mention our bodies are not going to be a sponge for a bunch of chemicals to block a God given cancer cure, "the sun"......If you read the second posters discrediting website of B17 and its failure (supposedly) Its easy to see the truth between the lies, imagine Doctors willing to lose their credientals, face fines and imprisonment over a snake oil that has no redeming value, does that sound like logical behavior for people who spent their entire lives in a profession trying to help people.......and I had to laugh at how they deemed these folks as doing it for the money, they charged 2000 to 2500 dollars per client, thats like chicken feed to what the cancer industry would charge a person, why 2000 dollars would just be the initial consol and a few test, not even beginning the destructive treatments of chemo, or radiation. Yes its easy to read behind the lines as thousands of people began to flock to this clinic, seeing how B17 is completely uneffective, and everyone is coming in and being carried out dead, this will cause great numbers of folks to line up for their turn with this uneffective treatment. NO! the truth is good results cause people to want it, this is just a fact of life, good business practices produce a flourishing business, bad business that produces no results will quickly close down.........or in this case the powers that be will discredit, fine and jail anyone who opposes their market.

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
which is why me and my family never use sunscreen, we cover up when its time to avoid the sun, not to mention our bodies are not going to be a sponge for a bunch of chemicals to block a God given cancer cure, "the sun"......If you read the second posters discrediting website of B17 and its failure (supposedly) Its easy to see the truth between the lies, imagine Doctors willing to lose their credientals, face fines and imprisonment over a snake oil that has no redeming value, does that sound like logical behavior for people who spent their entire lives in a profession trying to help people.......and I had to laugh at how they deemed these folks as doing it for the money, they charged 2000 to 2500 dollars per client, thats like chicken feed to what the cancer industry would charge a person, why 2000 dollars would just be the initial consol and a few test, not even beginning the destructive treatments of chemo, or radiation. Yes its easy to read behind the lines as thousands of people began to flock to this clinic, seeing how B17 is completely uneffective, and everyone is coming in and being carried out dead, this will cause great numbers of folks to line up for their turn with this uneffective treatment. NO! the truth is good results cause people to want it, this is just a fact of life, good business practices produce a flourishing business, bad business that produces no results will quickly close down.........or in this case the powers that be will discredit, fine and jail anyone who opposes their market.

If it is so good then where are the clinical and community studies backing it up?

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Heres another work of satan to discredit and slander a really good medicine........the truth is its cost pennies to produce, Which is the real reason big pharma wants to destroy this drugs image, Its actually still used in a salve that is put on newborns eyes to fight infection imediently after birth, since it has no side effects, and is harmless. Our family makes and uses Colloidal silver and have experienced really positive effects, such as we have found a common cold to be over in two days completely, not like we were used to, first a few days of runny nose, then a few more days of coughing, then a couple more days of it clearing up.......first sign of a cold and we use some and BAM! the cold is gone........or you can take the over the counter medicines and simply mask the symptoms of the virus you needed to fight

Upvote 0