Kolbu
✟21,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Have you ever noticed, that if you lay in bed after sleeping, and you unfocus your eyes, that you see strains of dust floating around on it, and you can see the walls of the dust and the insides, it`s because the eyes are microscopic, they analyse the blood all the time for even the smallest of particles, it`s a part of the immune-system, so people in society get`s sick because they hold onto things mentally, which affest the immune-system, they`re making themselves sick, people who are moral and live naturally as natives, for example, never get`s sick, so medicine is just there to cure illnesses which people impose on themselves, the dream is perhaps to live in a society and have a cure for everything, like cancer-cells forms all the time, but with a normal immune-system, it never evolves into something dangerous, only when you hold onto something mentally you get sick, I`m putting with this thread a picture of a floating dust-particle, just to show you what I mean

Dust.jpg

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
... so people in society get`s sick because they hold onto things mentally, which affect the immune-system, they`re making themselves sick,

Not all illnesses are psychosomatic.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,949.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Why don`t natives get sick, who lives in jungle and are born there, then?

You've shown nothing to say that they don't.

Every person in every society and culture in the world will get sick in some form or another, it's what happens in nature.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,949.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Life`s not hard as native, they build a simple shelter, and eat wild-boar, as food :)

I think that's a bit racist and also not at all accurate. If you think that 'natives' of any stripe in the world have an 'easier' life, then you really don't know as much as you think you do.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,335.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think that's a bit racist and also not at all accurate. If you think that 'natives' of any stripe in the world have an 'easier' life, then you really don't know as much as you think you do.
I spent some time in rural Philippines.
Hardly " natives" spearing wild pigs of course but-

Being a city girl accustomed to the luxuries I was
acutely aware of less than idyllic conditions.

A grass roofed house with bamboo walls and a
packed dirt floor-

Lizards, toads, flies, mosquitos come and go as they
like.

Very hot and humid.

Sleep on a grass mat under mosquito net.

Simple unappetizing diet.

Diseases like dengue.

People there are used to it, they don't have choices anyway,

But life is never comfortable, " native" or not, it's still too
hot and there's no relief.
And it's not very healthy.
My host family lost three of seven children to
disease.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,949.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I spent some time in rural Philippines.
Hardly " natives" spearing wild pigs of course but-

Being a city girl accustomed to the luxuries I was
acutely aware of less than idyllic conditions.

A grass roofed house with bamboo walls and a
packed dirt floor-

Lizards, toads, flies, mosquitos come and go as they
like.

Very hot and humid.

Sleep on a grass mat under mosquito net.

Simple unappetizing diet.

Diseases like dengue.

People there are used to it, they don't have choices anyway,

But life is never comfortable, " native" or not, it's still too
hot and there's no relief.
And it's not very healthy.
My host family lost three of seven children to
disease.

Honestly, to prove the OP wrong, you could have just said the part about the dengue and the host family losing three of seven children to disease.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,829.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Life`s not hard as native, they build a simple shelter, and eat wild-boar, as food :)
Or you get gored in the hunt and the very non-mental bacteria that infect your wound kill you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Taking notes:

Okay, so if I build simple shelter and eat wild-boar (as food, of course), then I won't get sick or ever be in need of modern medicine.

Alright, now to figure out where the local wild-boars are living and set up my tarp-on-a-stick (I figure that should be simple enough) very near to them. And I'll never have to worry again. Now, do the wild boars, if I have a simple shelter, simply offer themselves to me as food?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's been known for a long, long time that psychological stress affects health. But stressors vary in the way brain circuitry responds. Shorter term, acute stress stimulates the immune system, which can be beneficial in fighting off infection, and recovering from injury. Chronic, persistent stress is deleterious. It involves different neuronal pathways which over a longer term can result in blood pressure elevation, raised glucose levels, and cytokine activation that damages cells. The link has much more information, but is quite technical.

https://www.nature.com/s41590-022-01276-1

• Informative
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Why don`t natives get sick, who lives in jungle and are born there, then?

Where do you get such erroneous, inaccurate information? Indigenous peoples are far less healthy than those of us living in modern, technologically advanced societies. This is pasted from a 2018 UN report. Read the link. You'll learn something.

Alarming levels of diabetes. Worldwide, over 50 per cent of indigenous adults over age 35 have type 2 diabetes and these numbers are predicted to rise. In some indigenous communities, diabetes has reached epidemic proportions and places the very existence of indigenous communities at risk.

Life expectancy up to 20 years lower. Indigenous peoples suffer from poorer health, are more likely to experience disability and reduced quality of life and ultimately die younger than their non-indigenous counterparts. The gap in life expectancy between indigenous and non-indigenous people in years is: Guatemala 13; Panama 10; Mexico 6; Nepal 20; Australia 20; Canada 17; New Zealand 11.

https://www.un.org/development/desa/indigenouspeoples/mandated-areas1/health.html

Upvote 0