San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Exit: I saw the perfect woman for you on sciconnect but she is black. How do you feel about that?

Thank you for thinking about me,and trying to help me out. As far as my feelings are concerned,I have........... no comment.

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Well call me a freak too then, because I have lived a stressful life that I usually am the cause of with the exception of losing my husband. I am 53 and also do not take any medication with the exception of advil or tylenol for a headache once in awhile. BUT I also don't eat very well, (I just got done eating a donut) I LOVE candy (chocolate) and diet soda and red meat. I am slightly overweight (well I say slightly but I've lost and gained since my husband died and IMO I should be about 50 pounds lighter) but I carry my weight pretty equally over all of my body with the exception of my stomach. I suspect my hormones might be a little out of whack due to starting menopause and I have daily hot flashes but they are usually short and sweet so I don't take anything for those either. I rarely get sick and it's even rarer that I will go to a Dr. Too many Dr.'s are run by the drug companies and this was evidenced when my husband was dying and every complaint he made to the Dr. was a prescription written. I don't feel hungry, here's a prescription for ...I'm having trouble with this, here's a prescription for....So for ME I avoid Dr's UNLESS I feel like there is something wrong that I need to be seen for. I know it may not be the best thing to do, but it is how I've gotten this far and I believe we all have appointed times to die so I have no fears about the what if's of not going to the Dr.

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
you are soo foolish...LOL! she's really pretty too and smart. Oh well...

Well......my profile is on the website. Why has she not picked me? No one has picked me. We all can contact each other.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Well, nothing wrong with the lioness walking in front of the loin so he can see her!

I hear a few christian women say,"I want him to pursue me!" Well,when I pursue,they run and hide.:confused:

Therefore,the best senario for me is,when the hunter gets captured by the game!:cool:

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Don't make the lioness be the lion.

Well, I have pursued many times, but to no avail. The best way for me to describe this is. Do you remember that cartoon of the coyote and the Roadrunner? Everytime the coyote chases and tries to catch the roadrunner,the roadrunner always eludes him. So,the next time a woman rejects me. I should just say,"BEEP........BEEP!" ;)

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I hear a few christian women say,"I want him to pursue me!" Well,when I pursue,they run and hide.:confused:

Therefore,the best senario for me is,when the hunter gets captured by the game!:cool:

Just like this song that The Marveletts sang,which was wriiten by Smokey Robinson

Everyday brings change,and the world puts on a new face
Sudden things rearrange, and this whole world seems like a new place
Secretly i been tailing you
Like a fox that prays on a rabbitt
Had to get you and so i knew
I had to learn your ways and habits
Ooooooh, you were the catch that i was after
I looked up and i was in your arms and i knew that i was captured

What's this whole world comin to
Things just ain't the same
Any time the hunter gets captured by the game

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums