Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
You're on track but where does this lead... who are the Illuminati?

They are, apparently, a bunch of guys who meet at a Starbucks coffee shop in a suburb of Seattle. I am positively quaking in my bootsies.

Upvote 0

wordsoflife

Sep 18, 2012
✟2,417.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
They are, apparently, a bunch of guys who meet at a Starbucks coffee shop in a suburb of Seattle. I am positively quaking in my bootsies.

They have meetings in cities all over the nation. I don't know why you would be "quaking in your bootsies". I don't think that I ever suggested that you should be scared of the Illuminati. They aren't out to get you. They are however behind the movement towards a NWO.

Upvote 0

wordsoflife

Sep 18, 2012
✟2,417.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I'd guess that that's the point that has never been shown to be true.

Well like I said, I have books from them about the NWO so I know that it's true. They also talk about the NWO at meetings and on conference calls. You can choose to believe me or not, that is your choice.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Well like I said, I have books from them about the NWO so I know that it's true.

Anyone can write a book on any subject they are interested in. These party store owners who meet in a Starbuck's may well WANT a New World Order. That doesn't make them "behind the movement towards the NWO" even if there were such a movement. As with self-proclaimed witches and vampires, it's merely a party theme. Like the Middle Ages "Creative Anachronism" folks, perhaps. You couldn't really say that they are "behind the movement to restore the Inquisition."

Upvote 0

wordsoflife

Sep 18, 2012
✟2,417.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Anyone can write a book on any subject they are interested in. These party store owners who meet in a Starbuck's may well WANT a New World Order. That doesn't make them "behind the movement towards the NWO" even if there were such a movement. As with self-proclaimed witches and vampires, it's merely a party theme. Like the Middle Ages "Creative Anachronism" folks, perhaps. You couldn't really say that they are "behind the movement to restore the Inquisition."

Don't you understand. This isn't just a few people in Seattle. There are clubhouses all over the country. This is a nationwide movement.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Don't you understand. This isn't just a few people in Seattle. There are clubhouses all over the country. This is a nationwide movement.

I understand that. But if there are other chapters and these kinds of posers are their idea of a West Coast affiliate, what does that say about a world movement to rule the planet? It's too ridiculous.

And BTW, it can't be a secret society if it spills all its beans to anyone who wants to read their books.

Are you sure this isn't some kind of offshoot of Scientology?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wordsoflife

Sep 18, 2012
✟2,417.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
And BTW, it can't be a secret society if it spills all its beans to anyone who wants to read their books.

Are you sure this isn't some kind of offshoot of Scientology?

No it's not Scientology. They don't "spill there beans" to just anyone. I am a member, I have been trusted to keep these things secret.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
No it's not Scientology. They don't "spill there beans" to just anyone. I am a member, I have been trusted to keep these things secret.

And you said that you barely had any connection with this group. You know next to nothing about its operations and have never been active in its doings, whatever they may be. You know little more than the name of one local leader, but nothing about him, and the address of their meetings, but not what the business is. Yet you are a trusted insider?? Surely, you can't think that. And keeping the info secret is not the issue--it's that it was made available to one who can hardly be called an insider or operative. The leader BTW says that the "movement" was about enhancing one's physical health, income, and love life. Is that what the "New World Order" is all about?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wordsoflife

Sep 18, 2012
✟2,417.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Why did they find you? Are you valuable somehow?

I don't know that I'm all that valuable. I do have a genius level IQ though so maybe that's why. I can tell you this. When they contacted me I had been looking into Freemasonry so there may be a connection there.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I don't know that I'm all that valuable.

And yet you've been chosen to know the innermost secrets of a conspiracy to rule the world.

Isn't there just a wee disconnect there that you see?

I can tell you this. When they contacted me I had been looking into Freemasonry so there may be a connection there.
And I can tell you this. Freemasonry is not into health foods, dating services, or masquerade parties. It might be that someone you spoke with belongs to this club and also was a Mason, though. That doesn't mean there's any other connection.

Upvote 0

wordsoflife

Sep 18, 2012
✟2,417.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Is that what the "New World Order" is all about?

No, what he told you is only part of what is in their books. There is also a plan detailing the NWO. I already told you that. There is a lot that goes into the plan for the NWO. I don't know if I want to detail everything over this forum. I can tell you one thing though. They want to get rid of the bible.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.