Isserty_Dawn

Faith is not knowing God can, but that He will
Feb 15, 2004
✟8,810.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
I saw this as a pop up on some movie site I was looking at, but here I'm not trying to sell anything ;)
11.gif

cygnusx1

Jacob the twister.....
Apr 12, 2004
UK Northampton
Visit site
✟79,726.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I don't like fries .......... they are just such a pale imitation of the real thing .... CHIPS ...:yum:

FishChipsVinegar.jpg
...:yum:

"So are fish and chips any good for us, nutritionally? Fish and chips are a valuable source of protein, fibre, iron and vitamins, providing a third of the recommended daily allowance of vitamins for men and nearly half for women. Magnus Pyke cites it as an example of a traditional dish once jeered at by food snobs and even censured by health food devotees but now fully appreciated as a nutritious combination.
In 1999, the British consumed nearly 300 million
servings of fish and chips* - that equates to six servings for every man, woman and child in the country. There are now around 8,500 fish and chip shops* across the UK - that’s eight for every one McDonald’s outlet, making British Fish and Chips the nation's favourite take-away."

http://www.historic-uk.com/CultureUK/FishandChips.htm

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.