Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Who will we vote for?

The white (light) stone in Revelation is the pebble for voting to release the real Jesus in our lives instead of voting to crucify Him out of our lives.

He gives us the hidden knowledge (the hidden manna) to know what is going on in the churches (ecclesia) of men where they are “voting” for “another jesus” and are crucifying the life of the true Jesus out of their own lives. They are choosing death and not live in them.

psēphos = From the same as G5584; a pebble (as worn smooth by handling), that is, (by implication of use as a counter or ballot) a verdict (of acquittal) or ticket (of admission); a vote: - stone, voice.

Rev 2:17 KJV
(17) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone (Greek: psēphos….pebble), and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Saul had “voted” (psēphos)….for death.

Acts 26:10
Young's Literal Translation

which also I did in Jerusalem, and many of the saints I in prison did shut up, from the chief priests having received the authority; they also being put to death, I gave my vote against them,

What we call a “church” is the word “ecclesia” which comes from the ancient Greek society where they called together men

"Ecclesia" (Ekklesia) is the term used for the assembly of men during the political process of ancient Greek city-states. Their ecclesia was a meeting place where the citizens could speak their minds and hold VOTES on issues of government. This was a voting place.

The same thing is going on in the “churches” (ecclesia) of men. The power of Satan (his thrown) is there where a false Christ is being voted for instead of the true Christ whose life is being extinguished among them….never being made manifest.

The new “name” written in the white stone is the new authority given to us to “vote” for the release of the Jesus who is the Christ in our own lives so that we receive an age-lasting (aka “eternal life”) in our mortal bodies which will keep us alive unto the end of this age. He gives us this knowledge so that we might know Him who is the true One.

He gives us this new “power”….authority….from above.

The power of Satan crucifies Jesus out of our lives….but we turned from that power unto God so that we may receive the forgiveness of sins and inheritance among them that are sanctified by faith the is in Him.

We now are to “vote” or decide with the “white stone” for the true Jesus with this new authority (one we did not know we had).

Joh 19:10-11 KJV
(10) Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
(11) Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.