Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
In light of current events and what we are told in the Bible and through SOP regarding the crisis soon to come, I was wondering who of us are going to be able to stand in these last days?

From the very words of Pope Francis, everyone who does not ascribe to his solutions for combating climate change and of coming together in the love of Jesus in unity to help the poor of the world, will be an enemy. His solution, as outlined in his recent encyclical, says that sunday rest and the taking of the eucharist are the solutions for these problems the world faces. The deception of satan in this is very strong. The premise that unity through the love of Christ is all that is required, is denying obedience and judgement. The Pope has even gone as far as wrongly stating that Christ Himself said that love was above the requirements of the Law! How many, even within our denomination will not see this distinction and follow along with this seemingly righteous path to their own destruction.

The Pope has also championed for the end of our current financial system to be replaced by one of his design... one that will promise equity for all, no more debt, no more unfair wages... no more time away from family, one that everyone will be entitled to if they will only come and take the eucharist. What would you do if you were given the "freedom" of worshipping on whatever day you like but must participate in the taking of the sacraments? Would that seem like a sunday law to you? Would willingly accepting a wafer that symbolizes sun worship mean the same to you as being forced to worship on sunday? Make no mistake, the devil knows us and what we traditionally believe will happen and that he will not come straight at us with his end time "mark" but will, try and deceive the very elect.

Beware my brethren and stay strong in your connection to Christ. If we don't gain the experience of full surrender to God today, we will not have it when it is needed the most.

ricker

Feb 25, 2007
Minnesota
✟19,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the very words of Pope Francis, everyone who does not ascribe to his solutions for combating climate change and of coming together in the love of Jesus in unity to help the poor of the world, will be an enemy. His solution, as outlined in his recent encyclical, says that sunday rest and the taking of the eucharist are the solutions for these problems the world faces.
Would you mind please quoting the Pope on these statements? I don't have much chance these days to follow current events. Thanks!

Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The Pope calling for a new economic world order...
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/07/10/uk-pope-latam-bolivia-poor-idUKKCN0PJ29520150710

If you think the Papacy doesn't have to power to change the worlds economics...
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/wealth-of-roman-catholic-church-impossible-to-calculate

Remember that Revelation tells us that the merchants of the earth became rich because of the beast... they are beholden to her not the other way around.

Because the Papacy holds the reigns of economic power, she is behind this current "economic crisis" that is being felt around the world... very soon when things have gotten so bad, she will provide the answer to "fix" the problem with a plan of her own.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-15/order-out-chaos-doctrine-runs-world

The Popes statements on wealth redistribution..
https://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/pope-francis-catechism-for-economics/

I've highlighted this quote from the following article..
Francis pointed to Sundays as a particularly important time for rest, because “in them we find God.”

Going to Mass brings the grace of Jesus Christ to each of our celebrations, he said, since it is in the Eucharist that we encounter his presence, love and sacrifice. The Eucharistic celebration, he said, is Jesus’ way of being with us and forming us into a community.
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-francis-sundays-are-a-gift-from-god-dont-ruin-it-73132/

Here's a quote from Catholic sources to what the eucharist is..
What is the Eucharist? Answer: “The Catholic Church professes that, in the celebration of the Eucharist, bread and wine become

the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit and the instrumentality of the priest...The Holy Eucharist is

a sacrament and a sacrifice...The whole Christ is really, truly, and substantially present in the Holy Eucharist. We use the words

"really, truly, and substantially" to describe Christ's presence in the Holy Eucharist in order to distinguish Our Lord's teaching

from that of mere men who falsely teach that the Holy Eucharist is only a sign or figure of Christ, or that He is present only by His

power. All Christians, with but few minor exceptions, held the true doctrine of the Real Presence from the time of Christ until the

Protestant Revolution in the sixteenth century.
http://www.usccb.org/prayer-and-worship/the-mass/order-of-mass/liturgy-of-the-eucharist/the-real-presence-of-jesus-christ-in-the-sacrament-of-the-eucharist-basic-questions-and-answers.cfm

I implore you to go back and dedicate time to watching the videos I have posted. What Ihave given here is just the tip of the iceberg. In them you will find what is rapidly happening in our world.

Upvote 0

ricker

Feb 25, 2007
Minnesota
✟19,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's why I post the video's in the Wake Up Laodicea thread... sadly, some peoples attention span cannot sit through a 90 minute sermon to learn the truth. I'll see what I can come up with.
I kind of resent the attention span put down. I work two jobs and have other responsibilities, some to do with my church, that make the possibly time wasting watching of long videos a decision worth contemplating. That said, I fully realize the Pope is not a Capitalist and believes in helping the disadvantaged along with caring for our planet. Are there any quotes that say he is advocating a world wide, Sunday specific work ban? If they are indeed in the videos I will try to make the time to watch them.

BTW, don't Adventists believe in celebrating the Lord's Supper, or as some call, the Eucharist?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
BTW, don't Adventists believe in celebrating the Lord's Supper, or as some call, the Eucharist?

You might resent the attention span reference but when you ask a question like this after I not only gave the link to the catholic understanding of the eucharist but I even quoted it for you... proof positive you are not fully reading what is presented.... not your first ride at the scoffer rodeo, Ricker.

Upvote 0