Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
OK we all know that the New Year brings everyone to thinking about change and new year's resolutions and what not.

I'm not one for making resolutions because they just don't seem to stick with me, BUT..... I DO want this year to be different. I don't know how or why, but for me, it is going to start with my attitude.

Yesterday at church our pastor kind of did a therapy session on us Saying basically, Your perspective= your thoughts, which determine your actions, which determine your habits, which determine my character, which determines my destiny.

Life change happens from the inside out not the other way around. So I intend to work on that this year and hopefully change some things, Lord willing. Everything starts as a seed. We reap what we sow, whether it's in our hearts (thoughts) or our money, or kindness etc. Gal 6:7-10

Thoughts?

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I agree with that sermon.

I've been working these personal issues of mine for decades. I feel these things are really paying off in my life. Yes, I'm still working on my communication ability, I've been making some progress, praise God.

Upvote 0