Not open for further replies.

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It struck me late last night that Obama's attempt to be adored by the Israeli people on the exact same day that Jesus had his triumphal entry on the donkey into Jerusalem and was adored by a great crowd appears to be the devil's attempt at the same thing.

Just like the devil is said in scripture that he will put his throne on the Temple Mount (and will according to Daniel 11), the devil is also trying to emulate Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem where he was worshipped as God.

John 12:12 The next day the great crowd that had come for the festival heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. 13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting,
“Hosanna!”

“Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”

“Blessed is the king of Israel!”

Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
It struck me late last night that Obama's attempt to be adored by the Israeli people on the exact same day that Jesus had his triumphal entry on the donkey into Jerusalem and was adored by a great crowd appears to be the devil's attempt at the same thing.

Just like the devil is said in scripture that he will put his throne on the Temple Mount (and will according to Daniel 11), the devil is also trying to emulate Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem where he was worshipped as God.

John 12:12 The next day the great crowd that had come for the festival heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. 13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting,
“Hosanna!”

Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Obama is simply visiting Israel on a political trip. It's not a fulfillment of prophecy. He is not trying to be "adored like Jesus". He's simply doing his job as the President. You can keep crying "the sky is falling" all you want but that won't change the fact that the heavens are in tact.

Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
23 votes to 3 votes. It seems like there is an overwhelming response against Obama being the Anti-Christ. This is understandable as he just doesn't fit the bill. The Anti-Christ is a religious leader who leads people away from Christ. He is a false Christ who appears as the true Christ. Obama doesn't fit the bill at all. He will spend the next four years as President then he will fade away into the background.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Obama is simply visiting Israel on a political trip. It's not a fulfillment of prophecy. He is not trying to be "adored like Jesus". He's simply doing his job as the President. You can keep crying "the sky is falling" all you want but that won't change the fact that the heavens are in tact.

And just how sudden did Jesus say his appearance would be?

He said people will be buying, selling, planting, building, eating, drinking, marrying on the day that He appears. Paul said those who watch and believe will not be surprised by His appearing. Jesus said the "wise virgins" will be ready while the "foolish virgins" will be shut out.

If Jesus appears (1 Thess 4/5) for the church sometime between now and Friday, I won't be a bit surprised.

Upvote 0

Purple Hyacinth

John 3:16
Mar 8, 2013
San Fran Bay Area
✟7,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/A...318_GM1E93E1M6X01_RTRMADP_3_OBAMA-MIDEAST.JPG

2013-03-14T133033Z_9818318_GM1E93E1M6X01_RTRMADP_3_OBAMA-MIDEAST.JPG

He's not going over well in Israel.
this is what I mean! Someone said he is loved and adored all over the world...he most certainly is NOT! that is one reason I don't believe he could possibly be the a/c

Upvote 0

Purple Hyacinth

Mar 8, 2013
San Fran Bay Area
✟7,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And remember half the USA cannot stand him and did not vote for him. More and more Dems are coming around, including ultra-Liberal Bill Maher.

The Dems that I know would have much had Hillary as President and call Obama a "medicore" President as best.

Upvote 0

Purple Hyacinth

Mar 8, 2013
San Fran Bay Area
✟7,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

“Hosanna!”

Be that as it may...He can "attempt" anything, but I think most are mocking him.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
23 votes to 3 votes. It seems like there is an overwhelming response against Obama being the Anti-Christ. This is understandable as he just doesn't fit the bill. The Anti-Christ is a religious leader who leads people away from Christ. He is a false Christ who appears as the true Christ. Obama doesn't fit the bill at all. He will spend the next four years as President then he will fade away into the background.

No, the antichrist is an arrogant, self-centered, devil-empowered person who succeeds at everything he does in spite of law and justice. He will suffer a fatal head wound, survive, and then claim to be a god. He will speak blasphemous things against God, against God's Temple Mount, and against the raptured church and have no respect for the God of Israel.

And the antichrist isn't revealed/empowered until after we're gone.

Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
And just how sudden did Jesus say his appearance would be?

He said people will be buying, selling, planting, building, eating, drinking, marrying on the day that He appears. Paul said those who watch and believe will not be surprised by His appearing. Jesus said the "wise virgins" will be ready while the "foolish virgins" will be shut out.

If Jesus appears (1 Thess 4/5) for the church sometime between now and Friday, I won't be a bit surprised.

Be that as it may it doesn't make Obama the Anti-Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PreachingChristCrucified

Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
No, the antichrist is an arrogant, self-centered, devil-empowered person who succeeds at everything he does in spite of law and justice. He will suffer a fatal head wound, survive, and then claim to be a god. He will speak blasphemous things against God, against God's Temple Mount, and against the raptured church and have no respect for the God of Israel.

And the antichrist isn't revealed/empowered until after we're gone.

First off the Anti-Christ is empowered before we're gone. Otherwise we wouldn't have been warned about him.

Secondly, none of what you described fits Obama.

Lastly, 88.89% of the people (Christians) agree that Obama is not the Anti-Christ. Those are quite overwhelming numbers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First off the Anti-Christ is empowered before we're gone. Otherwise we wouldn't have been warned about him.

Secondly, none of what you described fits Obama.

Lastly, 88.46% of the people agree that Obama is not the Anti-Christ. Those are quite overwhelming numbers.

First off:

Who are the "heaven-dwellers" that praise God that "salvation" (immortality when Christ appears) "has now come" when the devil is cast down to the earth before the "mouth" is empowered and who the "mouth" - ANTICHRIST - blasphemes?

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Did you catch the order of events there?

1. Devil is cast down when the church is caught up.
2. Devil sends flood (armies) against Israel.
3. Devil empowers antichrist ("mouth") which then blasphemes the heaven-dwelling church - "overcomers by the blood of the Lamb" whose "salvation" (immortality when Christ appears in the air) "has now come".
4. Makes war with those who choose to believe after we're gone.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

So, who are the "heaven-dwellers" that the antichrist blasphemes?

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

They were defined in the previous chapter as the church:

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
So, who are the "heaven-dwellers" that the antichrist blasphemes?

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

They were defined in the previous chapter as the church:

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

I was responding to the OP. Obama is not the antichrist.

Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
For the few of you who say he is what happens if you are proven wrong?

Due to the embarrassment they will change their screen names and then further post other new heresies under their new names.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.