Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
When the invasion of Israel occurs, God said he makes the sun go down at noon and darkens the earth in broad daylight.

Noon, Jerusalem time is 6AM on the East Coast of the USA, 2AM or 3AM on the West Coast of the USA.

Amos 8:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:
10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.
so then at 6AM it would go dark?

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
so then at 6AM it would go dark?

I don't think the sun comes up on the East Coast until around 7 right now.

The only reason we would know initially is because of the loud trumpet call and massive earthquake that shakes the earth at the same time.

But yes, noon in Jerusalem is currently 6AM on the East Coast.

The gathering appears to be around that time as well - Joel 2.

Joel 2: Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; 2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

15Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:
16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't think the sun comes up on the East Coast until around 7 right now.

The only reason we would know initially is because of the massive earthquake that shakes the earth at the same time.

But yes, noon in Jerusalem is currently 6AM on the East Coast.

The gathering appears to be around that time as well - Joel 2.
but there is dark and then there is dark.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
but there is dark and then there is dark.
Joel 2: Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; 2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet. __________________

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So when this doesn't happen, what is your plan?

Are you going to do the right thing and admit that not only were you wrong, but that your entire methodology is neither biblical nor rational?

Or do you plan on re-checking the equations and pull a William Miller/Hal Lindsey/Harold Camping and just set another date?

Or do you plan to pretend none of this happened, open a new account, and then do the above?

I pray that you will have the integrity and the prudence to realize that all of this sort of predicting and creative fiction isn't what Scripture is about--at all. It's a total butchery of Holy Scripture, and an abysmally absurd way of doing theology. I would hope that you can grow from the experience, truly and actually grow. That is my prayer and my hope.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet. __________________

So, if this happens within the next day or two, everyone who read this will know what's going on.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So when this doesn't happen, what is your plan?

Are you going to do the right thing and admit that not only were you wrong, but that your entire methodology is neither biblical nor rational?

Or do you plan on re-checking the equations and pull a William Miller/Hal Lindsey/Harold Camping and just set another date?

Or do you plan to pretend none of this happened, open a new account, and then do the above?

I pray that you will have the integrity and the prudence to realize that all of this sort of predicting and creative fiction isn't what Scripture is about--at all. It's a total butchery of Holy Scripture, and an abysmally absurd way of doing theology. I would hope that you can grow from the experience, truly and actually grow. That is my prayer and my hope.

-CryptoLutheran

Instead of mocking, perhaps you should be preparing - you know, just in case.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When the invasion of Israel occurs, God said he makes the sun go down at noon and darkens the earth in broad daylight.

Noon, Jerusalem time is 6AM on the East Coast of the USA, 2AM or 3AM on the West Coast of the USA.

Amos 8:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:
10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

What does god say about the liberation of Tibet? Curious cause I'd care a lot more about that.

No one in this thread has mocked God.

-CryptoLutheran

Yes, he did.

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You consistently point to literal Israel, and this is a deception. Think about it for just one moment, if Obama is protecting Israel and without negotiations, then do you suppose that Israel would be the prime target?

I predict that Obama is siding with Israel because he's trying to win over the Image of God's church but he's wrong about that too, because the church isn't in literal Israel, alone. The last-day church will also include gentiles and likely more than not. If any country wants to win the war, and if they believe that they have a reason, they would strike the strength of the power behind the force. To strike Israel would be like egging on a grizzly bear by poking it with a stick. The repercussion would be devastating to that striking country if they don't first cripple the strength, and that is us, the U.S.

I sense a repeat of Pearl Harbor coming, and we will be struck if any country wants to initiate the war. Obama is aggravating other countries so to bring it on. Obama has lost control of America and the only way that he believes to regain control is to disarm America because he knows that there is coming a nationwide revolt within. If we were struck, what do you suppose that American patrons will do? They will run to Obama for protection but that is where the line will be determined, the sheep and the goats will be separated and God will execute His Judgments.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Instead of mocking, perhaps you should be preparing - you know, just in case.

That wasn't mocking. That was calling you to the carpet, that when your predictions fail you will do the right and honorable thing. I really do hope that you will.

Because as it stands, your faith is built not on the solid word of the Gospel, but the shaking sand of speculation. As the rains come and your house continues to be torn down, your faith will be shaken violently. I don't want to see you fall into despair, hopelessnes, or faithlessness. I want to see you grow and mature in faith, in Christ. That will not and cannot happen as long as you depend on wild speculations and misinformation.

That isn't mockery, that isn't an attack--that is genuine hope that you grow out of this phase before it chokes your faith out.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You consistently point to literal Israel, and this is a deception. Think about it for just one moment, if Obama is protecting Israel and without negotiations, then do you suppose that Israel would be the prime target?

I predict that Obama is siding with Israel because he's trying to win over the Image of God's church but he's wrong about that too, because the church isn't in literal Israel, alone. The last-day church will also include gentiles and likely more than not. If any country wants to win the war, and if they believe that they have a reason, they would strike the strength of the power behind the force. To strike Israel would be like egging on a grizzly bear by poking it with a stick. The repercussion would be devastating to that striking country if they don't first cripple the strength, and that is us, the U.S.

I sense a repeat of Pearl Harbor coming, and we will be struck if any country wants to initiate the war. Obama is aggravating other countries so to bring it on. Obama has lost control of America and the only way that he believes to regain control is to disarm America because he knows that there is coming a nationwide revolt within. If we were struck, what do you suppose that American patrons will do? They will run to Obama for protection but that is where the line will be determined, the sheep and the goats will be separated and God will execute His Judgments.

Why would you believe anything Obama says?

I stopped trusting his words a long time ago.

He says things that are politically expedient, not truthful.

In Egypt, he said what the Egyptians want to hear. In Israel, he said what Israel wants to hear.

He has his own agenda. It's evil.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That wasn't mocking. That was calling you to the carpet, that when your predictions fail you will do the right and honorable thing. I really do hope that you will.

Because as it stands, your faith is built not on the solid word of the Gospel, but the shaking sand of speculation. As the rains come and your house continues to be torn down, your faith will be shaken violently. I don't want to see you fall into despair, hopelessnes, or faithlessness. I want to see you grow and mature in faith, in Christ. That will not and cannot happen as long as you depend on wild speculations and misinformation.

That isn't mockery, that isn't an attack--that is genuine hope that you grow out of this phase before it chokes your faith out.

-CryptoLutheran

You have no right to call me or anyone to the carpet.

Wait and see what happens in the next day or two.

It's quite a joke for you of all people to act like you are concerned about my well-being, so save it.

That's what's called being a hypocrite.

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why would you believe anything Obama says?

I stopped trusting his words a long time ago.

He says things that are politically expedient, not truthful.

In Egypt, he said what the Egyptians want to hear. In Israel, he said what Israel wants to hear.

He has his own agenda. It's evil.

Can you clarify your opening statement? What is your point? what is it that I'm supposedly believing in Obama? LOL, really LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.