Not open for further replies.

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So what should we be looking for? Is Obama gonna get shot in the head or sumthin'?

If Obama is the antichrist, he will get caught in the sudden invasion of Israel or he will receive a fatal head wound (but will survive/come back to life) while he's there.

That speech in Jerusalem tomorrow - we'll see what happens with it.

Upvote 0

Purple Hyacinth

John 3:16
Mar 8, 2013
San Fran Bay Area
✟7,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Eze 29:3 Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

images
images

images

images
images

images
images

images
images

images
images

Barack Obama Is A VATICAN CLONE of PHARAOH THE PYRAMID SUN gOD OF THIS WORLD. That "Old Serpent" who was humanities first woe,and fall into sin. And Israel's oldest and greatest foe! And the VATICAN OF ROME is nothing but ancient SUN god worship. And the ancient Pharaohs believed in the resurrection. The resurrection which was inspired of Satan. That's why they didn't have any graves in Egypt. But had pyramids that have stood over 5000 years which we could not even make today. Where do you think they acquired such knowledge. Because satan is Pharaoh that beast who has always been here since the fall of man. Working his magic behind the scenes throughout all the empires of this world.

Exo_14:11
And they said unto Moses, Because there were no graves in Egypt, hast thou taken us away to die in the wilderness? wherefore hast thou dealt thus with us, to carry us forth out of Egypt?

Blessings...
SC
So what r u saying, exactly?

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Eze 29:3 Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

images
images

images

images
images

images
images

images
images

images
images

Barack Obama Is A VATICAN CLONE of PHARAOH THE PYRAMID SUN gOD OF THIS WORLD. That "Old Serpent" who was humanities first woe,and fall into sin. And Israel's oldest and greatest foe! And the VATICAN OF ROME is nothing but ancient SUN god worship. And the ancient Pharaohs believed in the resurrection. The resurrection which was inspired of Satan. That's why they didn't have any graves in Egypt. But had pyramids that have stood over 5000 years which we could not even make today. Where do you think they acquired such knowledge. Because satan is Pharaoh that beast who has always been here since the fall of man. Working his magic behind the scenes throughout all the empires of this world.

Exo_14:11
And they said unto Moses, Because there were no graves in Egypt, hast thou taken us away to die in the wilderness? wherefore hast thou dealt thus with us, to carry us forth out of Egypt?

Blessings...
SC
Not to say that you are wrong without a doubt, but does that mean you are claiming that He will CERTAINLY be back any day now?

Upvote 0

Purple Hyacinth

Mar 8, 2013
San Fran Bay Area
✟7,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If Obama is the antichrist, he will get caught in the sudden invasion of Israel or he will receive a fatal head wound (but will survive/come back to life) while he's there.

That speech in Jerusalem tomorrow - we'll see what happens with it.
So either war with Israel and who? Or shot to the head?

Upvote 0

Chany

Uncertain Absurdist
Nov 29, 2011
In bed
✟15,379.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Exo_14:11 And they said unto Moses, Because there were no graves in Egypt, hast thou taken us away to die in the wilderness? wherefore hast thou dealt thus with us, to carry us forth out of Egypt?

Blessings...
SC

This was great. Thanks for the laughs.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So either war with Israel and who? Or shot to the head?

And I thought you said, we'd be raptured outta' here before any of that?
This is all too much for me now, and my anxiety is getting bad, i gotta go lay down

In Rev 12 & 13, when the church is caught up, the devil is cast down. When the devil is cast down, he starts a sudden war - sends a "flood" (armies) into Israel. God destroys the flood/armies.
Then the antichrist ("mouth" of the beast) is set up and given 42 months.

The fact that Obama is in Israel and trying to emulate Jesus' triumphal ride into Jerusalem where there were throngs of worshippers five days before Passover, is in my opinion, the devil thumbing his nose at God.

Obama is "taking it to the people", going around Netanyahu, by giving the speech at the Jerusalem Convention Center.

Jesus was "taking it to the people", going around the Pharisees.

It's too obviously contrived and evil to be "just another day" on planet earth.

The devil is active where Obama is concerned.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

Not to say that you are wrong without a doubt, but does that mean you are claiming that He will CERTAINLY be back any day now?
He's already here. I believe Pharaoh was resurrected in the DNA extracted from his tomb by the VATICAN which is the clone of ancient Pharaoh who is Obama we see today. The VATICAN put Hitler into power,and Hitler himself was a "Roman" catholic. They have been able to clone things since the 1940's we are told...Barack was born in the early 60's. No one really knows who is real parents are. It's the False Prophet{Jesuit\Vatican} who gave power and brought to life the "image" of the beast that "it"{because he isn't human, Obama is a freaking clone} should both speak:

Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Blessings...
SC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Purple Hyacinth

Mar 8, 2013
San Fran Bay Area
✟7,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He's already here. I believe Pharaoh was resurrected in the DNA extracted from his tomb by the VATICAN which is the clone of ancient Pharaoh who is Obama we see today. The VATICAN put Hitler into power,and Hitler himself was a "Roman" catholic. They have been able to clone things since the 1940's we are told...Barack was born in the early 60's. No one really knows who is real parents are. It's the False Prophet{Jesuit\Vatican} who gave power and brought to life the "image" of the beast that "it"{because he isn't human, Obama is a freaking clone} should both speak:

Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Blessings...
SC
So you are saying Obama has the DNA of a Pharoah and parents are not his real parents and he is a clone? WOW

Upvote 0

Chany

Uncertain Absurdist
Nov 29, 2011
In bed
✟15,379.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So you are saying Obama has the DNA of a Pharoah and parents are not his real parents and he is a clone? WOW

I know, right? Who knew the Vatican has access to technology every world government would like to get their hands on, yet remains hidden because we apparently have so much money?

Upvote 0
A

Adaephon

Blessings...
SC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rav9ijyyZk

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, it's just another day. Obama has given tons of speeches; there is nothing significant about today.

The speech I'm referring to is on the 21st at the Jerusalem Convention Center at 11AM ET which is 5PM in Jerusalem.

If he makes it through that speech and gets to Jordan the next day without incident, then you can breathe a sigh of relief. - Although he's going back to Israel from Jordan before coming home.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

This was great. Thanks for the laughs.

What...your not laughing at me but the Bible. How clear of a Revelation do you need of who "the great dragon" is. When Ezekiel tells you as clear as day who he is? Oh...does it scare you that you live in a Supernatural Universe?

Oh...does it discombobulate your "Theo's Logic"...are dismantle your traditions that "you" are comfortable in?

Blessings...
SC

Upvote 0

Chany

Uncertain Absurdist
Nov 29, 2011
In bed
✟15,379.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes, and there is a map on the back of the Declaration of Independence.

Obviously, there's only one logical explanation for the pyramids other than Satan...

Aliens-meme.jpeg

'Cause, you know, people being intelligent is out of the question.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He's already here. I believe Pharaoh was resurrected in the DNA extracted from his tomb by the VATICAN which is the clone of ancient Pharaoh who is Obama we see today.

1188017844035.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.