Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2016
BC
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We are very new Christians, just within the last few months. I have been learning alongside my children. We have two books, Old and New Testaments for Children.
My eight year old daughter has asked me repeatedly "If God made the whole world and the whole universe, who made God? Where did He come from?"

I don't know how to answer this question. Insights for a child, please?
Ah, I want to make it easy or rather less complicated... if one was to do a word study on God, or rather Known in Hebrew in the old testament was known as Yewah... my spelling might be alittle wrong, but the first expression we can see here is the Name Yewah means " self existing one, or the invisible self existing one... " it was what humans experienced God along time ago and through responsive reasoning and experience knew this unknown God as the self existing one... little more word study would show that it also has "The eternal self existing one" in some hebrew dictionaries.... and in the future the root word of Yewah Ye or Ya/ YEH word find its way into the name of our lord and saviour Jesus, Jesus being the English name, and Y,suah the hebrew..The end part, "suah" meaning has become, or became salvation, or the deliverer/ a lot of meaning for alittle name, but when we look at it could not be more simpler than the Gospel. Simply The eternal self existing one has become Salvation or deliverer! To sum this up God is Love... he has always existed he has no beginning or ending God is not finite he is eternal, no start date I would say honey God the father was not Born Like you and I, God just was and always will be, He is life... the source, the begging of all things Good and Just and righteous, he has always existed though his son Jesus was born.... well I probably made a mess of it but hope that helps... And don't forget, God gives wisdom, yes even to children oh yes he does.... Jesus grew in wisdom... so can young children, all they need to do is pray for God to help them with there question and he will help them understand...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.