Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm from Washington ,can't say that I love it but i've been here all my life and it gets old after awhile with not much to do and no places to work unless you got experience I do enjoy the mountains and trees though but i'm really to live in a bigger city with a population of more then 5000 :D

Upvote 0
P

Paul_Wright_luvr

WHOOHOOO WASHINGTON!! *pumps fist* i love it. i live in Lynden, near Puget Sound. i LOVE the rain the only bad thing is that we dont get any snow. we get LOTS of concerts here though ive only been 2 one. Paul Wright recently did a free concert and the Christ the King Church puts on concerts w/ lots of modern artists like Seven Places and stuff.

Upvote 0

captlink

Dec 20, 2004
Oak Harbor, WA
✟151.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I went back home to Michigan for a two week furlow a few months ago. When I landed back at Seattle, I truly felt like I was home. The mountains have captured my heart. I didn't think I'd miss them so much. I've been around the Cascade Loop three times and I can't wait for it to reopen in the Spring. I consider Eastern Washington more beautiful than West mostly due to the decrease in population. If you stay away from Spokane you've got plenty of open road. I love it here!

Upvote 0

Cherub8

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 5, 2005
The Left Coast
✟2,016.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
GasTank said:
I was Born here, and I live here so I love it here.
-GasTank-

Seattle sucks.
Everett is the suckiest city on earth.
I'm more of a Goldbar boy myself. ;)

But, Democrat liberalism really is ruining our State.
I can picture myself eventually fleeing to Idaho or Utah..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

J Squirrel

Senior Veteran
Jan 10, 2005
✟9,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love Washington....well...the whole northwest in general. I grew up in The Dalles (which is about as close to Washington as you can get and still not pay a sales tax :cool: ) and am going to school in Spokane (FYI Spokane is actually the second largest city in the state). Both states are very beautiful and the people are really friendly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mrversatile48

Jan 19, 2004
Merseyside
✟2,810.00
Faith
Christian
Hi from Sunny Southport, UK - 23 miles north of Liverpool!International

Our team hit Orlando last Sat & is on a cross-USA 12-days surprise promo tour, set up by Faith Fellowship there to fit the theme of the conference ;)

I'm sure they'll have hit International Church, Atlanta, GA on Mon & churches in Birmingham & Montgomery, AL since - maybe New Orleans today - & will hit Dallas, Houston, Austin & San Antonio, Tx soon, & maybe LA/San Diego/ 'Frisco & doubling back on way to AZ :idea:

See www.mcin.org for more details of that "Uncharted Territories" Conference :thumbsup:

Our Pastor Si leaves here 6am Thurs - UK time - for Dulles, WA, where a big AoG will send a mission team of 60 here in June :clap: ^_^

Must go!

Ian :wave:

Upvote 0