✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I ask because i had not really heard the name before
so I did the obvious and hit the google search .. immediately i came upon a web site ..(which im sure you will find as i do not wish to link to it -not ever

before i searched it i had a weird uncomfortable feeling within . the moment i saw the website .. well ,
-what are your opinions ?

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i should add some rather obvious points to note - im told the person has made distinct prophecy about distinct events at very specific times

these events did not come to pass and proved her A false prophet -that is a charge of the most serious nature

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so I did the obvious and hit the google search .. immediately i came upon a web site ..(which im sure you will find as i do not wish to link to it -not ever

before i searched it i had a weird uncomfortable feeling within . the moment i saw the website .. well ,
I don't know. Her hair was weird lol, I read a bit about her because I wanted to know if she was credible since she saw Elvis in heaven, which I hope is true, but I've got no idea.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isn't it an American thing? I see a lot of that advertised over here. "Do you want to here her amazing story? This can be yours with your 'free gift' of 30 dollars".
yup .. have to admit the $$$ always adds a tune to the warning bells that are already ringing

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
In my opinion she is one of those gifted Christians who are shown heaven and sometimes hell during dreams our experiences similar to 2 Corinthians 12
2-4

Upvote 0