Who is a Jew or the nation Israel.

SwPoIrRdIsT

Nov 2, 2011
✟399.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Revelation : And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Micheal do you really think the stars where giving you a good sign. They where the ones cleaning the filth. No more merchants? HUH. Merchants that deal souls of men.

Did you think this was the local walmart or exxon down the road.

No you have a long road back from where you are.

Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
I got a study for yea, I thought you were just weak minded and referring to the Israelite star of david. Wrong, Im sorry.

Sorry to say your wrong,
Revelation : And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft [he be], shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived

The mystery of your seven stars is they snuffed out the very light that Jesus carried in his left hand. Snuffed out by the same stars you speak so highly of in his right hand.

Zebedee boys and their mother asked Jesus can my boys, Lord may one sit on your right and the other on the left, Jesus' reply, they dont want to be there promise ya.

Just like these are in his left and gone from the books. Just another number on the timeline. now deal with it.

Figure it out for yourself.

Job 9:9
He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.

Job 38:31
"Can you bind the beautiful Pleiades? Can you loose the cords of Orion?

Amos 5:8
(he who made the Pleiades and Orion, who turns blackness into dawn and darkens day into night, who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out over the face of the land—[ the LORD / Yahwah] is his name-

Proverbs 9:1
Wisdom has built her house; she has hewn out its seven pillars.

Ecclesiastes 11:2
Give portions to seven, yes to eight, for you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.

Zechariah 3:9
See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it...

Zechariah 4:10
"Who despises the day of small things? Men will rejoice when they see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. "(These seven are the eyes of the LORD, which range throughout the earth.)"

Revelation 5:6
Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

Mark 3:13. Jesus went up on a mountainside and called to him those he wanted, and they came to him. 14He appointed twelve—designating them apostles that they might be with him and that he might send them out to preach 15and to have authority to drive out demons. 16These are the twelve he appointed: Simon (to whom he gave the name Peter 17 James son of Zebedee and his brother John (to them he gave the name Boanerges, which means Sons of Thunder);

Revelation 10:3
and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke.

Revelation 10:4
And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven say, "Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down."

Joel 2:13 Rend your heart
and not your garments.
Return to the LORD your God,
for he is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and abounding in love,
and he relents from sending calamity.

14 Who knows? He may turn and have pity
and leave behind a blessing
—
grain offerings and drink offerings
for the LORD your God.

15 Blow the trumpet in Zion,
declare a holy fast,
call a sacred assembly.

16 Gather the people,
consecrate the assembly;
bring together the elders,
gather the children,
those nursing at the breast.
Let the bridegroom leave his room
and the bride her chamber.

Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Revelation 1:20
The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lamps is this: The seven stars are the messengers of the seven congregations, and the seven lamps are the seven congregations.

Psalm 133:3
It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.

Isaiah 8:18
Here am I, and the children the LORD has given me. We are signs and symbols in Israel from the LORD Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion.

Isaiah 24:23
The moon will be abashed, the sun ashamed; for the LORD Almighty will reign on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and before its elders, gloriously.

Isaiah 31:4
This is what the LORD says to me: "As a lion growls, a great lion over his prey— and though a whole band of shepherds is called together against him, he is not frightened by their shouts or disturbed by their clamor— so the LORD Almighty will come down to do battle on Mount Zion and on its heights.

Joel 2:32
And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the LORD has said, among the survivors whom the LORD calls.

Obadiah 1:17
But on Mount Zion will be deliverance; it will be holy, and the house of Jacob will possess its inheritance.

Obadiah 1:21
Deliverers will go up on Mount Zion to govern the mountains of Esau. And the kingdom will be the LORD's.

Revelation 14:1
[ The Lamb and the 144,000 ] Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.

Upvote 0

SwPoIrRdIsT

Nov 2, 2011
✟399.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Figure it out for yourself.

Obadiah 1:17
But on Mount Zion will be deliverance; it will be holy, and the house of Jacob will possess its inheritance.

Obadiah 1:21
Deliverers will go up on Mount Zion to govern the mountains of Esau. And the kingdom will be the LORD's.

Revelation 14:1
[ The Lamb and the 144,000 ] Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.

Buddy it will be hell throwing Esau off that mountain. It will be hell before all the scriptures you listed come face to face. Sum it up in words. i know how to find scripture. If G-d is in you sum it up and lose the butcher knife.

Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
Armageddon or Harmagedon: Revelations 16:16. "and in the Hebrew language it is called Armageddon."
There is no word "Armageddon" in the Hebrew language; the word Armageddon is a contraction and mistranslation for the words,"Mount of the Congregation Zion".

Ar / ma / ged / don. Also: Har / ma / ged / on.

Har / edah / siyyon.
Har: Mount or Mountain.
Edah or Mowed: Assembly, Community or Congregation.
Siyyon: Zion.

Revelations 16:13-16. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and that beast, and out of the mouth of a false prophet.
14. For they have evil spirits, working miracles for the rulers of the earth and the whole world, to gather them togather to do battle against God Almighty on that great day.
15. Watch, I come like a thief. Blessed is he that keeps watch, and keeps his cloths, or else he will walk naked, and people will see his shame.
16. And they gathered them together to that place, and in the Hebrew language it is called; Mount of the Congregation Zion.

Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
Isaiah 65:15
You will leave your name to my chosen ones as a curse;(Jews) the Sovereign LORD will put you to death, but to his servants he will give another name.(Christian / Messianic)

Acts 11:26
and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called[Christians / Messianics] first at Antioch.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟140,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually, the poster for whom you resurrected this thread will probably get the answers he seeks in the thread he started. It usually works that way.
And the crowd went WILD!​

Rofl_5b.gif
Rofl_5b.gif
Rofl_5b.gif
Rofl_5b.gif
Rofl_5b.gif

Upvote 0