Status
Not open for further replies.

lorali

Feb 22, 2006
✟208.00
Faith
Christian
Joey44 said:
As most churches liberalize themselves and reject the commandments written by God in the Holy Bible,my Church continues to do exactly what scripture teaches every Christian to do. And that is to keep the temple of the living God a clean vessel, untarnished by even a hint of fellowship with the unrighteous.
"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" (2 John 1:9-11). "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you." (2 Corinthians 6:14-17).

I pray that God sends his Holy Spirit upon this Christian Nation and opens up the hearts of other Bible believing Christians so that they will adopt the same Bible-based policy that has kept my church strong for nearly 27 Godly years. For a list of common-sense reasons for keeping unsaved people out of your church

I Believe in the WHOLE Bible. I don't throw out the parts that make me feel uncomfortable, like the book of Leviticus. I bid you greetings, friend. I do not read, eat, consume, digest, or 'try on' any product that is not made and manufactured by born-again, Bible believing, Fundamentalist Baptist Christians, andI would have you know that I condemn anyone that does, and pray as King David did, 'against them' for a quick end and a speedy journey to a very hot place, where they can spend out all eternity honoring our Lord and Maker in a literal lake of fire, Amen.

I believe that when a person first gets saved, the first thing they should do is buy a suit and a tie. If the individual is a female, then a dress not raised over an inch above the knee is acceptable. Clothing is perhaps the most important thing about being a Christian. If one is not properly clothed and fully representative of what God would want them to appear like... well then, that person is probably not saved. My motto is "get saved, get to a Christian Clothing store, and get fitted for the kingdom." Anyone who does not conform to the dress code at my church will be fined no less than $300.00 a violation. It is a privilege to be a Christian and I believe that it is about time folks started acting like it!
Please tell me where it says in the bible that when you go buy your clothes, buy a suit and tie and skirts not over an inch above your ankle. I'm sorry lost soul, but God does not look at your clothes, he looks at whats going on in your mind and heart. And for another thing dont you think the way you belive is a little judgemental? Who are you to judge? God is my judge, your judge, everyones judge. No one is bigger or better than our creator-- GOD. So why do you and your church play God and make up these silly things that God doesn't look at. Did they have suits and ties in AD or BC? Heck no they did not. what if your poor and cant afford these worldly things. You know what I'm getting sick at my stomach with this. Good luck to you with your material ways. One day I hope you see the light.

Upvote 0

Joey44

Apr 15, 2006
✟406.00
Faith
Baptist
Romanseight2005 said:
Yes, we asked him if that was his"church" as we have also come accross that parody site. He denies it, but his ideas are too much like those represented on that site to think otherwise. So I guess he thinks blasphemy is funny.

Let me tell you a little story about myself.A slip of the tongue sealed my eternal fate one Sunday morning, but I vows to continue preaching nevertheless.According to Matthew 12:31, I am going to Hell and there is nothing I can do about it,I accept my fate, but I just love the Christian conservative lifestyle so darn much, I think I'll just keep on preaching.

Upvote 0

Joey44

Apr 15, 2006
✟406.00
Faith
Baptist
lorali said:
Also the most important thing of being a christian is not clothing. Its worsihping GOD! Not worshiping a dress code!!!

1 Timothy 2:9, "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety."

The First Epistle of Paul the Apostle to theCorinthians11
1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

The Covering of Women's Heads2 ¶ Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.
3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoreth his head.
5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoreth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

Upvote 0

Brushstroke

Veteran
Feb 12, 2006
USA
✟10,806.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Joey44 said:
Let me tell you a little story about myself.A slip of the tongue sealed my eternal fate one Sunday morning, but I vows to continue preaching nevertheless.According to Matthew 12:31, I am going to Hell and there is nothing I can do about it,I accept my fate, but I just love the Christian conservative lifestyle so darn much, I think I'll just keep on preaching.

Okay, are you really serious about all that you have said? Because I, along with everyone else here, strongly disagree. Would God judge someone for being black? No. Would He judge someone for being gay? No. So what makes you think He would judge someone for wearing nothing more than rags? Therefore, we as Christians should try to be like Christ, and not judge.

And you believe the Bible is just a bunch of mythology? Well, what do you base your faith on? Sure, I believe that the creation story in Genesis is somewhat allegorical in nature, due to the theory of evolution, but how can you say Jesus was a myth when His spoken words are right there in the New Testament? And then, look at all the evidence we have found in support for historical accuracy and factuality of the Bible.

Read here on the historical accuracy: http://www.thegoodnews.org/Resources/book/witty_chapter_06.asp

I agree that polygamy was regularly practiced in the Old Testament, but if you're really a Christian, then you have to take this into consideration:

Matt 19:4-6 - "4 And He answered and said to them, "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' 5 and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife (not wives), and the two shall become one flesh'?""
NKJV

Also, Romans 10:4 - "4For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth." KJV

Jesus, more or less, said: "No, you guys had it wrong, this is how it should be." We now see that the Bible actually corrects itself, in a sense.

If you're really serious about this, then I pray that you will seek truth and find it in Him. But if this is a joke...not funny dude.

Upvote 0

livingword26

Veteran
Mar 16, 2006
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Joey44 said:

You have been decieved, and you are decieving. If you have the Holy Spirit in you, then you cannot go to hell. If you do not then you can not preach, because you do not know the truth, because only the Holy Spirit can reveal the truth. A little slip of the lip will not send you to hell if you are a child of God. The redeemed do not go to hell for slips of the lip.

Upvote 0

lorali

Feb 22, 2006
✟208.00
Faith
Christian
Joey44 said:
1 Timothy 2:9, "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety."

The First Epistle of Paul the Apostle to theCorinthians11
1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

The Covering of Women's Heads2 ¶ Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.
3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoreth his head.
5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoreth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
You didn't finish writing what 1Timothy 2:9 says so I'll finish what it says for you.

9. In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobrienty; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or COSTLY ARRAY;
10. But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

Also if you read on in 1 Corinthians 11 you will find that verses 8-16 talking about the same subject declines what verses 1-7 says.

16. But if any man seem to be contentious, we have NO SUCH CUSTOM, NEITHER THE CHURCHES OF GOD.

Upvote 0

Joey44

Apr 15, 2006
✟406.00
Faith
Baptist
Geist said:
Okay, are you really serious about all that you have said? Because I, along with everyone else here, strongly disagree. Would God judge someone for being black? No. Would He judge someone for being gay? No. So what makes you think He would judge someone for wearing nothing more than rags? Therefore, we as Christians should try to be like Christ, and not judge.

And you believe the Bible is just a bunch of mythology? Well, what do you base your faith on? Sure, I believe that the creation story in Genesis is somewhat allegorical in nature, due to the theory of evolution, but how can you say Jesus was a myth when His spoken words are right there in the New Testament? And then, look at all the evidence we have found in support for historical accuracy and factuality of the Bible.

Read here on the historical accuracy: http://www.thegoodnews.org/Resources/book/witty_chapter_06.asp

I agree that polygamy was regularly practiced in the Old Testament, but if you're really a Christian, then you have to take this into consideration:

Matt 19:4-6 - "4 And He answered and said to them, "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' 5 and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife (not wives), and the two shall become one flesh'?""
NKJV

Also, Romans 10:4 - "4For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth." KJV

Jesus, more or less, said: "No, you guys had it wrong, this is how it should be." We now see that the Bible actually corrects itself, in a sense.

If you're really serious about this, then I pray that you will seek truth and find it in Him. But if this is a joke...not funny dude.

So you don't think God judge anyone.I guess you must of missed these verses.

Lev. 21:16-23 God said to Moses, "Say to Aaron: 'For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; no man with a crippled foot or hand, or who is hunchbacked or dwarfed, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the offerings made to the Lord by fire. He has a defect.... because of this defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary...." (Lev. 21:16:23).

If Jesus came not to destroy the law but to fulfill it, then is this law still in effect? Should crippled/deformed people not be permitted in church because they might defile it? What about men who have had vasecomies or women who have had hysterectomies? Does surgical removal of a body part count as a "deformity"?

Upvote 0

Joey44

Apr 15, 2006
✟406.00
Faith
Baptist
livingword26 said:
You have been decieved, and you are decieving. If you have the Holy Spirit in you, then you cannot go to hell. If you do not then you can not preach, because you do not know the truth, because only the Holy Spirit can reveal the truth. A little slip of the lip will not send you to hell if you are a child of God. The redeemed do not go to hell for slips of the lip.

And thats nothing more then your opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BroShane

Apr 6, 2006
Alabama
✟15,209.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Joey44 said:

See, he is exposed and he changes his tactics to draw you back in. Pray for him, but we don't have to keep feeding this troll.

Upvote 0

livingword26

Veteran
Mar 16, 2006
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BroShane said:
See, he is exposed and he changes his tactics to draw you back in. Pray for him, but we don't have to keep feeding this troll.

The though occoured early on to me that this he was just pulling our leg. If he is then he is still hearing the truth, if he isn't then he is still hearing the truth, either way, we can hope that it gets through.

Upvote 0

Brushstroke

Veteran
Feb 12, 2006
USA
✟10,806.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Joey44 said:
Looks like you are the only one replying.

Well, there's really not much point in arguing with you. For one, you can't even come up with your own stuff. Two: you seem to have a very large misunderstanding of God's Word; and you're too absorbed in your own ideas and close-minded to consider others' thoughts. And believe me, I have considered yours, and I still disagree. Three: I think most people think you're not serious about this, including me. If you are serious, that's sad, and I will pray for you. Heck, I'll pray for you even if you are kidding. lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Joey44

Apr 15, 2006
✟406.00
Faith
Baptist
Geist said:
Well, there's really not much point in arguing with you. For one, you can't even come up with your own stuff. Two: you seem to have a very large misunderstanding of God's Word; and you're too absorbed in your own ideas and close-minded to consider others' thoughts. And believe me, I have considered yours, and I still disagree. Three: I think most people think you're not serious about this, including me. If you are serious, that's sad, and I will pray for you. Heck, I'll pray for you even if you are kidding. lol

while you are at it,why don't you pray for Satan to get saved.

Upvote 0

Weasel7711

I'm in love with a bunnymedic!
Jun 17, 2004
Virginia Beach
Visit site
✟13,220.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Joey44 said:
As most churches liberalize themselves and reject the commandments written by God in the Holy Bible,my Church continues to do exactly what scripture teaches every Christian to do. And that is to keep the temple of the living God a clean vessel, untarnished by even a hint of fellowship with the unrighteous.
"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" (2 John 1:9-11). "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you." (2 Corinthians 6:14-17).

I pray that God sends his Holy Spirit upon this Christian Nation and opens up the hearts of other Bible believing Christians so that they will adopt the same Bible-based policy that has kept my church strong for nearly 27 Godly years. For a list of common-sense reasons for keeping unsaved people out of your church

I Believe in the WHOLE Bible. I don't throw out the parts that make me feel uncomfortable, like the book of Leviticus. I bid you greetings, friend. I do not read, eat, consume, digest, or 'try on' any product that is not made and manufactured by born-again, Bible believing, Fundamentalist Baptist Christians, andI would have you know that I condemn anyone that does, and pray as King David did, 'against them' for a quick end and a speedy journey to a very hot place, where they can spend out all eternity honoring our Lord and Maker in a literal lake of fire, Amen.

I believe that when a person first gets saved, the first thing they should do is buy a suit and a tie. If the individual is a female, then a dress not raised over an inch above the knee is acceptable. Clothing is perhaps the most important thing about being a Christian. If one is not properly clothed and fully representative of what God would want them to appear like... well then, that person is probably not saved. My motto is "get saved, get to a Christian Clothing store, and get fitted for the kingdom." Anyone who does not conform to the dress code at my church will be fined no less than $300.00 a violation. It is a privilege to be a Christian and I believe that it is about time folks started acting like it!

Ha ha ha, there is no way this guy is serious. This has to be a joke. No one is that self centered or illogical.

Upvote 0

Joey44

Apr 15, 2006
✟406.00
Faith
Baptist
I could be Satan who is doing the testing work for God like on Job.

Job 1:6 "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them."
Job 1:7 "And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."
Job 1:8 "And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?"
Job 1:9 "Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?"
Job 1:12 "And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD."
Job 2:1 "Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD."
Job 2:2 "And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."
Job 2:3 "And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause."
Job 2:4 "And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life."
Job 2:6 "And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life."
Job 2:7 "So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown."

Upvote 0

Weasel7711

I'm in love with a bunnymedic!
Jun 17, 2004
Virginia Beach
Visit site
✟13,220.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Joey44 said:
I could be Satan who is doing the testing work for God like on Job.

Job 1:6 "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them."
Job 1:7 "And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."
Job 1:8 "And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?"
Job 1:9 "Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?"
Job 1:12 "And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD."
Job 2:1 "Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD."
Job 2:2 "And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."
Job 2:3 "And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause."
Job 2:4 "And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life."
Job 2:6 "And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life."
Job 2:7 "So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown."

You could also be tripping on acid.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.