Who Do You....?

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
Who Do You Follow?

Do you follow a Religious Organization, or do you follow Jesus?

Everyone should take this question into serious consideration. especially in light of the following scriptures.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me

When Jesus returns it wont matter if you are Lutheran, Episcopalian, Catholic, Baptist, or any of the many other religious denominations etc....

The only thing that will matter is if you Follow Jesus!

John 10:9
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 10:1
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

ukok

Freaked out, insecure, neurotic and Emotional
Mar 1, 2003
England
Visit site
✟27,206.00
Faith
Catholic
I follow the Lord Jesus Christ. Sometimes the pathways are not so clear, they are clouded with denominationalism and Church views and stances. But I pay little heed to what others want me to believe. I know Jesus in a very personal way. It is Him that I follow to the end of my day's.

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
John 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

Yes! I follow Jesus. He is MY Shepherd.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hugoguttman

Nov 13, 2002
Pueblo
Visit site
✟15,341.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ok.
The Holly Scripture says:
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
It´s easy to sy: I follow Jesus, but as we can see, we must seek to have Jesus in our hearts, and let Him to live His life in ourselves, which sometimes is not easy. But God begun in ourselves something and He certainly will finish it.

Jesus, I try anyway...
God konows for sure your heart. I admire your honestity.

Hugo.

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
What do you like better? Petting a cat or sticking your hand in a mousetrap?

Hmmmm! Kinda depends, I supose! I like to pet cats, but sometimes I like to stick my hand in a mouse trap too. As long as it is a tiny mouse trap, and I can put my whole hand in there. Just the finger tip can be painful, and I am pretty much against that. Then it also depends on the cat. I have seen some pretty ferocious cats too, who did not fully appreciate being petted. Now THAT can be a challenge!!!

Upvote 0