(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
If you could pick any singer/band to see in concert who would you go see and why? Have you seen them before?

I can't pick just one!

So, here's a list :)sorry:):

Matisyahu - Seen him live and his concert was just so amazing. It was like a Christian worship service and secular concert mixed together (and yes, I know he is Jewish).
Non Point - I've still never seen them and that saddens me. I don't like their newer stuff, but the old stuff I'd love to hear them perform live.
Josh Groban - Never seen him. I really like him and I think it would be fun to be in the audience, singing along silently (I would just hope and pray that others would sing along silently too so I could hear him and not them).
Rise Against - Never seen them, but their songs kick my ass.
Celine Dion - I've never seen her before, but I think I would be crying throughout the entire concert and not care about it (even though I hate crying in public). Also, fun to sing along in the audience, I'm sure.
Chevelle - I've seen them before, but only half of their act. I like them. They're good live and they have some good songs under their belts (ummm...).
Pitbull - He is so filthy. I would hate to be in the audience and I'm 99% sure I'd get annoyed by all the butts swooshing around and hitting my thigh, but seeing him live I think would take away in my head whatever thrill he's got going on and I would probably stop listening to his songs altogether as a result. Not a bad thing.

Ack.. it's been so long since I've been to a concert and I'm so out of touch with artists these days... This question makes me feel inferior.

Upvote 0

Apollo Celestio

Deal with it.
Jul 11, 2007
Ohio
✟36,579.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Casting crowns would be near the top but there's so many more I love there song Glorious day

I might be able to go to that Nov. 4th.. I will see if my friend wants to or not though.

The band I want to see, I never will.

Reactions: Dzhessika
Upvote 0
T

trentlogain2

i saw michael card, twila paris, wayne watson, and steve green last year.

i've also seen phil keaggy. the only other people that are coming to my mind right now that I'd like to see are don francisco and doyle dykes. i had the chance to see doyle last month but i chose to do something else. all other christian bands come to my city, but most of the time they aren't a priority for me to get out and see.
Doyle Dykes "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" - YouTube

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I should also say that I really wanted to see R.E.M.

It's sad that I'll never get that chance now.
I feel the same way. Also, every time R.E.M comes on our tv music channel I always think of you, lol.

Reactions: Thunder Peel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'd do anything to see Kelly Clarkson again! I've seen her three times before but she is just so amazing live! I'm hoping to meet her on this next tour if she comes near me and my Sis (well she's like my big sis) in Indianapolis! :D

I'd also love to see Taylor Swift in concert... I was supposed to with my ex but it never happened because he never had a job to get us tickets and he didn't even bother trying to win us tickets when he knew how much I wanted to see her LIVE.

Also, another band I'd like to see again is The Band Perry. They are soooo sweet in person too! So sad I can't see them on Friday because they're here with Reba McEntire! :( And it's my sweetie's birthday! :(

Those are some great choices! I love all of those people! :D:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

stephanieamber

i am gonna love like you've never seen.
Jan 6, 2009
#upperleftusa
Visit site
✟14,418.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
Casting crowns would be near the top but there's so many more I love there song Glorious day

Casting Crowns was just in Portland! I worked the world vision table at their concert. !

Faith Evans

Kierra & Karen Sheared

Stevie Wonder

Lalah Hathaway

and (if she were alive)

Phyllis Hyman
STEVIE. i have a list of 4 musicians to see before THEY die: stevie wonder, b.b. king, john mayall & ray charles.

i saw ray charles shortly before he died, and i've seen john mayall.

people i've never seen that i'd LOVE to see: DARREN CRISS, kanye west, john legend, taylor swift & BRUNO MARS.

people i've already seen that i always love seeing and would love to see RIGHT NOW: HANSON, matt nathanson, kyle riabko, marc broussard, stephen kellogg & the sixers, david garza, teitur, mat kearney, josh kelley, david ryan harris, tyrone wells...

i love shows. and miss them.

Upvote 0