Who do you look like?

When I was in high school and General Hospital was very popular, people used to tell me I looked just like Meg Ryan. (I wish!!) Now they tell me I look like Rue McClanahan from Golden Girls. Gee.....thanks, I think....considering I am about 30 years younger than her!

Blessings,
Tammy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

coastie

Hallelujah Adonai Yeshua!
Apr 6, 2002
Central Valley of CA
Visit site
✟8,286.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
My sister says I look like Matt Damon. My wife says that the only thing that Mat and I have in common is our blonde hair. :rolleyes:

I've also had people tell me that I look like one of the guys from "Remeber the Titans" but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out who they are talking about. :scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by Blynn
What was even more embarassing was that I did not even know who Audrey Hepburn was. Roberta

You never saw "My Fair Lady"? I was thinking about that movie this last summer because she was a flower girl, selling flowers out on the street. I even started up a discussion about it over on the garden forum on the weather channels web site.

Upvote 0