Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2008, And Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I haven't posted on this site regarding this in about 2 years, but now that time is getting closer, I feel it expedient that I do so. This next Presidential election is going to be significant, in regard to the US and also the world. There will be changes in the Presidency that will unfold biblical prophecy like mankind has never witnessed before. The bible doesn't say that the antichrist isn't married. It just states that he has no regard for women. A lot of men are married, and do not have regard for their spouses ;)
I have been watching a man for 2 years with much interest and his affect on people, his magnetism, charm, says all of the right things, and YES, he is going to announce officially his bid for President. He already has a great following and supporters. My word to you is BEWARE. He is the appointed one for the time that is coming next year. He will turn evil before your very eyes. He is coming out of Modern Day Babylon...the US. If nothing else that I could have said and done, at least you have been warned. I don't care about the criticism, skepticism, those who believe the rapture will happen before this terrible day transpires. You will know who he is before the great catching away of the saints. There are those on here that know that I believe that this man is the evil one that is to come They think that I am nuts, but I love you anyway :hug: If nothing else, PLEASE be watchful of what comes out of this mans mouth, and recall Big Mouth Nana's warning from 2 years ago, and once again now. HE IS THE ONE, AND HE WILL BE ELECTED PRESIDENT!!!

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are those on here that know that I believe that this man is the evil one that is to come They think that I am nuts, but I love you anyway :hug:

I love you too, Nana :kiss: .

Nah, I don't think you're nuts, I just don't happen to agree with you on the matter, that's all. Your boy has been in the news alot lately, so I was wondering if you would come by again.

As for who I will vote for, very few candidates on both sides of the aisle have made their bids official at this point, so I don't really know who I will vote for yet. Once all of the candidates have made their bid then I'll be able to make a more informed decision. I probably won't vote for your guy simply because most of his political and ethical positions differ greatly from mine.

And welcome back, Nana.:wave:

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I haven't posted on this site regarding this in about 2 years, but now that time is getting closer, I feel it expedient that I do so. This next Presidential election is going to be significant, in regard to the US and also the world. There will be changes in the Presidency that will unfold biblical prophecy like mankind has never witnessed before. The bible doesn't say that the antichrist isn't married. It just states that he has no regard for women. A lot of men are married, and do not have regard for their spouses
I have been watching a man for 2 years with much interest and his affect on people, his magnetism, charm, says all of the right things, and YES, he is going to announce officially his bid for President. He already has a great following and supporters. My word to you is BEWARE. He is the appointed one for the time that is coming next year. He will turn evil before your very eyes. He is coming out of Modern Day Babylon...the US. If nothing else that I could have said and done, at least you have been warned. I don't care about the criticism, skepticism, those who believe the rapture will happen before this terrible day transpires. You will know who he is before the great catching away of the saints. There are those on here that know that I believe that this man is the evil one that is to come They think that I am nuts, but I love you anyway :hug: If nothing else, PLEASE be watchful of what comes out of this mans mouth, and recall Big Mouth Nana's warning from 2 years ago, and once again now. HE IS THE ONE, AND HE WILL BE ELECTED PRESIDENT!!!

Hello nana:hug:
WOW your post got me interested...so i did some research on the Presidental Election and it has got me to wonder who this person is!:confused: …However, I do have a pretty good guess…..:scratch:

Rudy
Giuliani (R)
Mitt
Romney (R)
Barack
Obama (D)

John
Edwards (D)

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love you too, Nana :kiss: .

Nah, I don't think you're nuts, I just don't happen to agree with you on the matter, that's all. Your boy has been in the news alot lately, so I was wondering if you would come by again
Hi Acts6:5. It's not only because he is in the news a lot lately, I knew that he would be. It's okay to disagree with me on this. I expected you to be the first one to reply :pray: I expect OhhJim to show up also and disagree....or anyone else who disagrees.
I haven't been on here in a long time because I got tired of..when is the rapture?, (no one knows :D ), who is Babylon?, (the US :thumbsup: ),who do you think is the Antichrist? (I know who he is ), and others are looking closely at this man also..finally!! All I can say is, time will tell if I am correct, as I have it on the most reliable source in the universe.

And welcome back, Nana.:wave:
Thanks. I know how you must have missed my candid and somewhat bizzare posts, lol!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya brother.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello nana:hug:
WOW your post got me interested...so i did some research on the Presidental Election and it has got me to wonder who this person is!:confused: …However, I do have a pretty good guess…..:scratch:

Rudy
Giuliani (R)
Mitt
Romney (R)
Barack
Obama (D)

John
Edwards (D)
Hi smilingheart. Well, I can tell ya for sure, it isn't Hillary Clinton...although she could be the female version in my book^_^

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Acts6:5. It's not only because he is in the news a lot lately, I knew that he would be. It's okay to disagree with me on this. I expected you to be the first one to reply :pray:
I'm glad I didn't disappoint. ;)

I haven't been on here in a long time because I got tired of..when is the rapture?, (no one knows :D ), who is Babylon?, (the US :thumbsup: ),who do you think is the Antichrist?

I completely understand. Sometimes I think I should take a break from these boards myself.

(I know who he is ), and others are looking closely at this man also..finally!! All I can say is, time will tell if I am correct, as I have it on the most reliable source in the universe.

I'd like to ask you, if he isn't elected during the next election, then what?

Thanks. I know how you must have missed my candid and somewhat bizzare posts, lol!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya brother.
I have missed you here, sis, believe it or not. We've had some good spirited debates in the past, which I have enjoyed immensely.

In Christ,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel7Nineteen

Jan 13, 2007
✟7,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well I wish you'd just come out and say who you are talking about. I definately don't want Rudy Giuliani to win the last thing we need is another Roman Catholic in office. But I think the election will probably be between Giuliani and Edwards and I think Giuliani will probably win as a Rebublican who gets the vote in New York and from all of the post 911 publicity he recieved. If I had to vote today I would probably vote for Mike Huckabee. Here is a link to polls: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polls_-_U.S._presidential_election_2008

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well I wish you'd just come out and say who you are talking about. I definately don't want Rudy Giuliani to win the last thing we need is another Roman Catholic in office. But I think the election will probably be between Giuliani and Edwards and I think Giuliani will probably win as a Rebublican who gets the vote in New York and from all of the post 911 publicity he recieved. If I had to vote today I would probably vote for Mike Huckabee. Here is a link to polls: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polls_-_U.S._presidential_election_2008

She means Obama. I guarantee it since I read her posts in the past on this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I definately don't want Rudy Giuliani to win the last thing we need is another Roman Catholic in office.
Why? JFK didn't exactly hand the reigns of the government over to the papacy, did he? And Guiliani isn't exactly a devout Catholic, is he?

In Christ,

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I do know the sole issue I will be basing my vote on is the candidate's position on Islamic Terrorism.

Now there is a complete non-issue to rest upon. How exactly are you going to employ this criteria? I pretty much guarantee every single candidate will say identical things on this topic. There is no litmus test to be had with this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.