God the Holy Spirit?
My boss?
My parent?
My friend?
My line manager?
My personal trainer?
My counsellor?
My judge and jury?

Part of the problem I have with praying is trying to imagine who God is? What role is He assuming? If He can be all of the above, then I am confused. Who is listening to me?
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this problem.
Just focus on God the Father then?
I don't pray 4 anything;I do say, "if yer listening or care;thanx 4 a no-pain day,thanx 4 th' "Happy-meal,I can sleep warm & the roof don't leak on me."All addressed 2 the,(from A.A. manual) higher power.This world,(big terrarium) lots of predators,nasty diseases,nat. disasters. Nobody getz out alive.If yer up ther big guy ,RU really gonna beat me up forever after lettin, everybody beat the crap out of me here on Urth ? From sadistic people I try 2 avoid & forgive; 2 a garbage-disposal GOD who'll recycle my soul as live food for eternal pirana... ODE 2 JOY; O boy !!!

Upvote 0

pastor marty

May 18, 2015
✟1,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I also agree that baptism does not save, but is simply something each saved person should wish to do for their Lord and Savior.
Jesus saves;showers clean dirt & make us feel good about ourselves.Think of Baptism like finally sighin' the morgage on yer dream home..

Upvote 0