Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
While I don't agree with Maher on everything...I must say, he's at least fair when it comes to pointing out double-standards within his own party.

One small thing (and I'm not sure if it went unnoticed), the Black guy all the way on the left made the comment "you can't blame the inner-city youth when all of their fathers are in jail"...in rebuttal to Ryan's comment...is it just me, or does it sound more insulting then Paul's comment ever could?

White guy says "inner city folks have a problem with their work culture" = RACIST!!!!

Black guy says "inner city fathers are criminals" = ok

...yeah, makes perfect sense :doh:

Don't forget the idiotic, "We talk to each other different than how we talk to you."

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,893.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Don't forget the idiotic, "We talk to each other different than how we talk to you."

And in typical "dodge at all costs" fashion...immediately tried to shift the focus to the republican panelist's comment rather than addressing the fact that they got called out on their double standard.

The only way that panelist could've been any lamer is if when Bill said "oh, wait, that was Michelle...", he would've said "what's that? I have to go, I heard my mom calling me..." ^_^

Upvote 0