Rolling Stone
✟20,903.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
must you really use words i have to google ..lol^_^

Fibromyalgia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i once had a councilor type while praying for me as a teen comment that twitching was a symptom of evil spirits associated with witchcraft(manipulation of the behavior of others for selfish reason)..which i found an odd thing to say .. even more oddly a few months later in counseling an elderly Methodist lady prayed for me ..(short story version) she leaned forward touched my head and said "in the name of Jesus come out of this boy ".. when her hand touched my head i experienced a shock of brilliant light through my eyes and head .. i heard a loud low guttural voice screaming Nooooo ,my body flew up out the the chair and twisted around weirdly then i found myself slumped in my chair wondering what just happened lol .. deliverance is a wonderful thing :D

-my point ...: from my perspective i can easily see how the outer symptoms of Fibromyalgia "could" be manifestational behavior of evil spirits

... food for thought

:thumbsup:I'm glad she got that out of you. That is very important. It sounds like she was on good terms with The Lord. :amen:

Whatever the case is about fibromyalgia, a woman in my Church was healed of it last month, so I know it is a reversible ailment. I do know that much :thumbsup:.

Last edited:
Upvote 0