White House Press Secretary Dodges Question From EWTN Reporter: Must Supreme Court Nominee Be..,

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...‘Pro-Abortion’?

During the same line of questioning, EWTN correspondent Owen Jensen asked Jen Psaki when President Biden believes life begins. ‘You know the president’s position,’ Psaki said. ‘He believes in a woman’s right to choose, and he’s spoken to this in the past.’

The White House refused to say whether President Joe Biden’s pick for the next Supreme Court justice must be pro-abortion, during a press briefing on Tuesday.

“I’m not going to outline a litmus test from here today,” White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Feb. 1. Her comments came in response to EWTN correspondent Owen Jensen, who asked, “Will that person have to be pro-abortion?”

Continued below.
White House Press Secretary Dodges Question From EWTN Reporter: Must Supreme Court Nominee Be ‘Pro-Abortion’?

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,239,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I would have totally pushed back and said 'does him believing it's the womans right to choose conflict with believing life begins at conception? I'm mean, c'mon man the guy is Catholic right?- Not rocket science.' Peppermint Patty doesn't scare me.
We already know the abortion litmus test WILL be applied. Biden wants a African American Woman (maybe transgendered - who knows) but nobody but nobody will be nominated unless rabidly pro-abortion. Not a ghost of a chance of it being otherwise.

Elections have consequences. A pro-abortion supreme court nominee is the cost of a Biden presidency.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yeah Jen really doesn't care for Owen and she barely hides it, it's funny how noticeably irritated she gets because he comes at her with the same battery of questions. Usually pertaining to abortion or ethical issues surrounding the right to follow one's conscience.

Upvote 0