USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Anyone else here like to do other things while listening to music? Which kinds of music?

I like to listen to music while writing, sewing, browsing the internet, working on things, even while playing video games! But my favorite time to listen to music is while I'm drawing. I think it makes drawing even more enjoyable. :)

I used to mostly listen to older secular music while drawing, etc. More recently I started listening to more Christian music because it's clean and inspiring with good messages. I've found many great songs that way! I also like to listen to video game music. :musicnotes:

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm not a huge multitasker, but I do like listening to music a lot. Including video game soundtracks.

Some Christian bands I recommend are Toby Mac, Skillet, Flyleaf, Newsboys, Switchfoot, Thousand Foot Krutch...

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Anyone else here like to do other things while listening to music? Which kinds of music?

I like to listen to music while writing, sewing, browsing the internet, working on things, even while playing video games! But my favorite time to listen to music is while I'm drawing. I think it makes drawing even more enjoyable. :)

I used to mostly listen to older secular music while drawing, etc. More recently I started listening to more Christian music because it's clean and inspiring with good messages. I've found many great songs that way! I also like to listen to video game music. :musicnotes:
Good, Bible based hymns are profitable to listen to! Amazing grace is a real favorite.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

eighty_proof

Jan 7, 2018
Nowhere
✟758.00
Country
Nicaragua
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Yeah for sure. I work a night shift, absolutely I need to play something to keep me going.

Lot of different music. Lot of it is 90's because that's when I grew up. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Outkast and Fear Factory. I enjoy Vince Staples latest a lot as well. I usually listen to some kind of EDM when I go running.

Upvote 0