Which historical period will you like to visit?

J

Joshua0

I’d like to go to America, and live all the way through the period from 1945 until about 1975. It’d be really interesting to see (first-hand) the changes that took place, as well as how the cold war affected the mentality of the people.
Actually the changes are more exciting now. They use to have that Dick Tracy cartoon where he had a watch telephone. But I never thought we would have phones like we do today where you can see the person you're talking to. It was very nice when the color TV came out. Just like they were very excited when the Wizard of Oz came out with the first color movie. But going to HD to day is pretty nice also. I remember when they first came out with that green glow in the dark plastic. Actually I remember when they first came out with plastic. Now they put that on watch dials and no one seems to notice.

Upvote 0

VikingGirlTBird

VikingGirlTBird!
Oct 13, 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA.
✟8,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you have a time machine, and can travel to the past, which historical period will you prefer to visit? And why?

(Let's assume at the same time, you have a language translator that will allow you to communicate with the people in the past.)

If I had a time machine and could travel back in history, the historical time period I would most likely love to visit is the Viking Age because the Viking Age is my favorite time period in history in general, the Vikings are my favorite Germanic Tribe/ethnic group, I love how they lived, and etc. Love them! :)

Upvote 0