Where was Jesus between the ages of say 13 until 29?

robbiedaug

Nov 4, 2018
Montreal
✟2,920.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Radagast,

YOU just talk and OFFER no proof - at all.
Blah, blah, and more blah. YOU don't even thoroughly read what i write. YOU are wasting my time. I spend a long time seeking proofs for you and you come back with crappy conjecture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

robbiedaug

Nov 4, 2018
Montreal
✟2,920.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Sorry.. if its not written...its speculation
and not His word. There are things in which I think He would say.. would make no difference.. would mean nothing. He made sure He wrote what we needed.. I am sure after this is all over..its written somewhere in heaven and everything else Jesus said and did that is not written down here we can read out.. be awesome.

Who is the "He" you keep referring to?? Jesus? God?
Jesus wrote nothing and neither did God, except the 10 Commandments for Moses.
MEN wrote the Bible - with their hands.
Many other books were, also, written in the same way, at the same time or EARLIER.

YET, other men all get together, hundreds of years later and say,
"Nope! Not this one. Not that one. Nope, not this one. Nope, not that one, either."
And even thousands of years later concerning The Dead Sea Scrolls.
Oh, the Vatican refused to believe THOSE books were authentic because they were lost? Wow!

Where and how does the "He" you refer to fit into the Councils of men who decided on what shall be believed or worshipped?

One of the Commandments says NOT to worship idols, oh, but when the "men" in the Councils say we should worship this and that idol, you agree and say "He" decided that because... "it's written in heaven somewhere". LOL

Ever see a dog with its head tilted sideways trying to understand?...that's how i am reading your post.

You say, "If.. it's not.. written.. in a book ...then.. it's.. written.. somewhere in heaven"

..You..sure ..write bad...ly. ,my friend..
Do two dots (..) mean one thing while three (...) dots mean something different??

What does this (..) mean? It's that some form of quotation mark or... you just think it looks awesome...? .. ...

You say, "I think..." and, "I'm sure..."
I am not asking what you think and what you are sure of - unless you can show me some proof.
NONE of you do that.

It's all, "You're wrong". "That's incorrect". "I'm right." "I think..." "I'm sure." "Didn't happen"
And then you start agreeing with one another lol to validate one another.
That doesn't convince ME - at all.

I can bet when Jesus comes back, the Vatican will have Him SHOT dead - calling Him a fake.
I mean, come on. Do you really think Jesus will go to the Vatican and allow a Vatican wardrobe person to dress Him up in gold to face the cameras?
Do you REALLY think Jesus will head for the frikken Vatican and say, "It's okay guys, I'll take over from here. Just show Me where all our gold bars are because I have to feed the hungry?"

Do you think the Vatican will give up the THRONE, the gold, and the power to some Guy claiming to be Jesus? lol

vatican gift shop Vatican city - Google Search:

pope's gold - Google Search:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

robbiedaug

Nov 4, 2018
Montreal
✟2,920.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
If things are not written in the Bible, then, they must not be important.

Okay. So Enoch was mentioned in the Bible ONCE, i think.
That MAN walked with GOD, HIMSELF.
God and Enoch went for walks together.
Enoch wrote a whole terrifying book called The Book Of Enoch.
Not important - because some Council said so.
Yet, the Bible mentions the giants in Enoch's book very briefly.
Why did the Council even MENTION that if it's so "not important"? They were just pulling our leg?
Yet, the Bible refers to a man (Enoch) who wrote an entire horror story about THOSE giants in DETAIL. You know about the giants, right?...the offspring of the angels and the daughters of men? YOU know?..the REASON for the Deluge? Not important, right?
That's why the Book OF Enoch was not included in our Bible because it's not IMPORTANT enough.
Hmm, strange!...because that same book is included in the Ethiopian Bible.
I wonder why.
Gasp! It must be because one of those bishops at one of those Councils DIDN'T agree with omitting that important book. Yea, that's it! That's TRUE!

Oh, oh, oh, and in Genesis, it states that Cain took a wife in Nod, but it never mentions her name or her parents' names. Why?
Oh, i know (slaps knee) - It's NOT IMPORTANT!
So, why does the Bible talk about Cain taking a wife in Nod, in the first place if THAT is not important?
I guess it's "...written in heaven, somewhere".
My goodness!! This is amazing!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The book now called the "Book of Enoch" was not written by Enoch. It was never part of the Old Testament, being found neither in the Hebrew Scriptures nor in the Septuagint. Indeed, it seems never to have existed in Hebrew.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

robbiedaug

Nov 4, 2018
Montreal
✟2,920.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Okaaaaaay, enough conjecture from Radagast.
Thank you, Radagast for all your time wasting.

Let's get BACK on topic, now.

This is my thread's TOPIC, thanks.
Where was Jesus between the ages of 13 - 29?

Hi all,

Apparently, He is not mentioned during these years in the Bible, at all.

A google search for the "The missing years of Jesus" brings us to the ancient East Indian Vedas which say He was THERE in India living with and learning from Buddhist monks.
Jesus is mentioned as St Issa in the Vedas.

Comments?

Thanks,
Robbie

Hi all,

Apparently, He is not mentioned during these years in the Bible, at all.

A google search for the "The missing years of Jesus" brings us to the ancient East Indian Vedas which say He was THERE in India living with and learning from Buddhist monks.
Jesus is mentioned as St Issa in the Vedas.

Comments?

Thanks,
Robbie

Last edited:
Upvote 0

robbiedaug

Nov 4, 2018
Montreal
✟2,920.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi all,

Oddly enough, THAT "gnostic" book called the Infancy Gospel of Thomas (which was rejected by the Council of Rome) ends when Jesus was 12-years old.
It says that Jesus was a real bratty kid who played with his power of doing miracles. It ends with the story of Jesus in the temple AMAZING the elders with his knowledge - i am certain the authorities just LOVED that.
The Infancy Gospel Of Thomas is in this link:
http://www.fumcrogers.org/ot101/2014-05-21.pdf
Perhaps, it's true that He was taken to India to learn some humility from the WISE monks?
He is mentioned in the ANCIENT Vedas of India. Why?
Are the Vedas lying, too?

Interesting documentary:

Thanks,
Robbie

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Jesus is not mentioned in the Vedas. You are referring to a famous hoax by Nikolai Aleksandrovich Notovich.

And the so-called "Infancy Gospel of Thomas" was rejected by the Church long before there was a "Council of Rome."

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

John Bowen

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2018
dueba
✟48,940.00
Country
Fiji
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Read between the lines of young Jesus at the temple what is this telling us ? He could no longer be taught anything more from his culture . So he left on one of the many caravans to the east to raise his awareness following the path of raising your awareness one step at a time that latter he taught of " The WAY" which the disciples were called " Followers of the way " . " To the masses Jesus taught in parables , but to his disciples Jesus expounded on all things " Of course you can ask him all this yourself , because Jesus Christ said " I am with you always " and where do we connect to him within ourselves where he told us the kingdom of God was within you .

Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Luke 2:52
And Jesus kept increasing in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.

Mark 1:9
[ The Baptism of Jesus ] In those days Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan.

What else is important ages ~12-30?

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
LIKELY:
1. living with parents in Nazareth
2. carpentry as a trade
3. rabbi training / practice

Matthew 13:55
Is not this the carpenter’s son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas?

Matthew 1:16
Jacob was the father of Joseph the husband of Mary, by whom Jesus was born, who is called the Messiah.

John 6:42
They were saying, “Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How does He now say, ‘I have come down out of heaven’?”

Luke 19:47
And He was teaching daily in the temple; but the chief priests and the scribes and the leading men among the people were trying to destroy Him,

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
If things are not written in the Bible, then, they must not be important.

Okay. So Enoch was mentioned in the Bible ONCE, i think.
That MAN walked with GOD, HIMSELF.
God and Enoch went for walks together.
Not important - because some Council said so.
Yet, the Bible mentions the giants in Enoch's book very briefly.
Why did the Council even MENTION that if it's so "not important"? They were just pulling our leg?
Yet, the Bible refers to a man (Enoch) who wrote an entire horror story about THOSE giants in DETAIL. You know about the giants, right?...the offspring of the angels and the daughters of men? YOU know?..the REASON for the Deluge? Not important, right?
That's why the Book OF Enoch was not included in our Bible because it's not IMPORTANT enough.
Hmm, strange!...because that same book is included in the Ethiopian Bible.
I wonder why.
Gasp! It must be because one of those bishops at one of those Councils DIDN'T agree with omitting that important book. Yea, that's it! That's TRUE!

Oh, oh, oh, and in Genesis, it states that Cain took a wife in Nod, but it never mentions her name or her parents' names. Why?
Oh, i know (slaps knee) - It's NOT IMPORTANT!
So, why does the Bible talk about Cain taking a wife in Nod, in the first place if THAT is not important?
I guess it's "...written in heaven, somewhere".
My goodness!! This is amazing!

Enoch, the man of God, who God "took" did not write a 'book of enoch", or any other pseudepigrapha works.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi all,

Oddly enough, THAT "gnostic" book called the Infancy Gospel of Thomas (which was rejected by the Council of Rome) ends when Jesus was 12-years old.
It says that Jesus was a real bratty kid who played with his power of doing miracles. It ends with the story of Jesus in the temple AMAZING the elders with his knowledge - i am certain the authorities just LOVED that.
The Infancy Gospel Of Thomas is in this link:
Perhaps, it's true that He was taken to India to learn some humility from the WISE monks?

Interesting documentary:

Thanks,
Robbie
It says that Jesus was a real bratty kid who played with his power of doing miracles.
"bratty" would be "sinning" would it not?

Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of the living God, El Elyon, never sinned. He was the "sinless Lamb of God".

That is why He was the Perfect Sacrifice to shed His blood on the cross and die for us.

Upvote 0

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would like to put this forgery/fake/hoax about Jesus being St. Issa & traveling to India a proper burial. Jesus never was in or traveled to India nor was He named St. Issa (Muslims call Jesus Isa in the Quran). Here is the rest of the story.

Unknown years of Jesus - Wikipedia

In 1887, a Russian war correspondent, Nicolas Notovitch, claimed that while at the Hemis Monastery in Ladakh, he had learned of the document "Life of Saint Issa, Best of the Sons of Men" – Isa being the Arabic name of Jesus in Islam.[31][32] Notovitch's story, with a translated text of the "Life of Saint Issa," was published in French in 1894 as La vie inconnue de Jesus Christ (Unknown Life of Jesus Christ).[6][32]

According to the scrolls, Jesus abandoned Jerusalem at the age of 13 and set out towards Sind, “intending to improve and perfect himself in the divine understanding and to studying the laws of the great Buddha”. He crossed Punjab and reached Puri Jagannath where he studied the Vedas under Brahmin priests. He spent six years in Puri and Rajgirh, near Nalanda, the ancient seat of Hindu learning. Then he went to the Himalayas, and spent time in Tibetan monasteries, studying Buddhism, and through Persia, returned to Jerusalem at the age of 29.[33]

Notovitch's writings were immediately controversial and Max Müller stated that either the monks at the monastery had deceived Notovitch (or played a joke on him), or he had fabricated the evidence.[34][35] Müller then wrote to the monastery at Hemis and the head lama replied that there had been no Western visitor at the monastery in the past fifteen years and there were no documents related to Notovitch's story.[36] J. Archibald Douglas then visited Hemis monastery and interviewed the head lama who stated that Notovitch had never been there.[36] Indologist Leopold von Schroeder called Notovitch's story a "big fat lie".[37] Wilhelm Schneemelcher states that Notovich's accounts were soon exposed as fabrications, and that to date no one has even had a glimpse at the manuscripts Notovitch claims to have had.[6]

Notovich responded to claims to defend himself.[38] But once his story had been re-examined by historians – some even questioning his existence – it is claimed that Notovitch confessed to having fabricated the evidence.[37] Bart D. Ehrman states that "Today there is not a single recognized scholar on the planet who has any doubts about the matter. The entire story was invented by Notovitch, who earned a good deal of money and a substantial amount of notoriety for his hoax."

Upvote 0

robbiedaug

Nov 4, 2018
Montreal
✟2,920.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
I would like to put this forgery/fake/hoax about Jesus being St. Issa & traveling to India a proper burial. Jesus never was in or traveled to India nor was He named St. Issa (Muslims call Jesus Isa in the Quran). Here is the rest of the story.

Hi Mathetes66,

Thanks for the time you spent on your copy/paste comment. Sorry to say but you are off topic.

The discussion here is where was he between the ages of 13 - 29.
If you can prove that Jesus was not in Inda as a youth with facts, i would like to see it.

The whole idea of Jesus not being crucified until death, and later, moving to India as an adult and being buried in Kashmir, is an Islamic view. I do not believe any of that. And if any Indians are saying that, then they are probably avoiding trouble from Muslims in the area by agreeing that Jesus is buried in Kashmir. Let's not forget how Pakistan is Islamic land, now.

I have read Notovitch's book online when it was first mentioned in this thread, by Radagast, and i agree the author is lying. Pure, 100% fabrication. Jesus is only, briefly, mentioned on pages 40, 50, 60, 70 if i remember correctly - BEFORE Mr. Notovitch goes into his long fairy-tale stage of the book.

Radagast brought that whole topic up in err, and is off topic.

Let's STAY on topic, please. You can do that by answering this thread's question.

PLEASE, everybody, listen/watch to these videos.

part 1
part 2

1 of 2
2 of 2

Thanks,
Robbie

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
However, my MAIN point is this:
A group of men - not God - not Jesus' apostles - decided on which books would be in the Bible centuries after Jesus was crucified.
If you word it that way--books put into the Bible--then yes. However, all the books that were then canonized had been considered to be inspired writings by the churches and had been used in the churches for some time previous to these councils. They just were not gathered together and authorized as a unit by the councils which did that in the 4th century.

Upvote 0

robbiedaug

Nov 4, 2018
Montreal
✟2,920.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
If you word it that way--books put into the Bible--then yes. However, all the books that were then canonized had been considered to be inspired writings by the churches and had been used in the churches for some time previous to these councils. They just were not gathered together and authorized as a unit by the councils which did that in the 4th century.
HI Albion,
There is NO OTHER way to put it. That's what happened. Considered inspired by NOT ALL bishops, back then - they did not all agree!
Which is why The Book of Jubilees and the Book of Enoch are read by other churches in other parts of the world as divine inspiration.
Do we really know WHAT Jesus wanted? No, i don't think so. The church lied to us.
The church is nothing more than a huge, profitable business. It's foul, and it smells of teen spirit (if you know what i mean). Priests were even raping nuns until recently (it's in today's news - google it), and for whose sake?...not Christ's.
Quebec pastor and wife charged with decades of abuse

Decades of sexual abuse against nuns by Catholic priests in India | Daily Mail Online

The church is the biggest Gay-club and whorehouse, around. DISGUSTING!

I doubt very much that when Jesus returns that He will sit in the Vatican. He may just tear it down. It's an evil place full of Satanism and pagan rituals and ceremonies disguised as Holy. They have us all fooled. They abuse their power and influence over us as if we are totally stupid and dependent on them.
I believe in Jesus Christ - not in the church.
The church has ruined my faith and i am barely hanging on.

If the church denies something, i am MORE and more drawn to learning about all they deny.

Sad to say, but true.

May God have mercy on their evil souls.

Albion, have you ever asked a priest, lately, how mankind could have procreated when only Adam, Eve Cain, Able and Seth were on the Earth?
Go ask. He'll lie to you. They clergy knows of these books.

He won't tell you the following:
Jubilees 4
  1. And in the third week in the second jubilee [64-70 A.M.] she gave birth to Cain, and in the fourth [71-77 A.M.] she gave birth to Abel, and in the fifth [78-84 A.M.] she gave birth to her daughter Âwân.
  2. And in the first (year) of the third jubilee [99-105 A.M.], Cain slew Abel because (God) accepted the sacrifice of Abel, and did not accept the offering of Cain.
  3. And he slew him in the field: and his blood cried from the ground to heaven, complaining because he had slain him.
  4. And the Lord reproved Cain because of Abel, because he had slain him, and he made him a fugitive on the earth because of the blood of his brother, and he cursed him upon the earth.
  5. And on this account it is written on the heavenly tables, 'Cursed is ,he who smites his neighbour treacherously, and let all who have seen and heard say, So be it; and the man who has seen and not declared (it), let him be accursed as the other.'
  6. And for this reason we announce when we come before the Lord our God all the sin which is committed in heaven and on earth, and in light and in darkness, and everywhere.
  7. And Adam and his wife mourned for Abel four weeks of years, [99-127 A.M] and in the fourth year of the fifth week [130 A.M.] they became joyful, and Adam knew his wife again, and she bare him a son, and he called his name Seth; for he said 'GOD has raised up a second seed unto us on the earth instead of Abel; for Cain slew him.'
  8. And in the sixth week [134-40 A.M.] he begat his daughter Azûrâ.
  9. And Cain took Âwân his sister to be his wife and she bare him Enoch at the close of the fourth jubilee. [190-196 A.M.] And in the first year of the first week of the fifth jubilee, [197 A.M.] houses were built on the earth, and Cain built a city, and called its name after the name of his son Enoch.
  10. And Adam knew Eve his wife and she bare yet nine sons.
  11. And in the fifth week of the fifth jubilee [225-31 A.M.] Seth took Azûrâ his sister to be his wife, and in the fourth (year of the sixth week) [235 A.M.] she bare him Enos.
  12. He began to call on the name of the Lord on the earth.

Thanks,
Robbie

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for responding back to me, Steven & confirming my post was accurate. However it WAS on topic & is easy to prove by your OWN words & the info within my post. I will only quote you three times for the sake of time & redundancy.

Quote#1: "Where was Jesus between the ages of say 13 until 29? Apparently, He is not mentioned during these years in the Bible, at all. A google search for the "The missing years of Jesus" brings us to the ancient East Indian Vedas which say He was THERE in India living with & learning from Buddhist monks. Jesus is mentioned as St Issa in the Vedas. COMMENTS?" STEVEN MERTEN

You were the one who stated the VEDAS stated as fact that Jesus was mentioned in them, that he was there & that they called him St. Issa. Then you encourage people to comment on your supposed proofs that Jesus was in India during that time. You didn't provide any proof except to promote a hoax. You started it & encouraged comments on it not me.

So when I investigated what you said, the first thing I find is that the promotion of Jesus in the Vedas under the name St Issa & he being in India during his missing years is a HOAX! That is precisely on topic and proves Jesus wasn't in India. At least you can now admit that, but when you first posted, it showed you either were ignorant of this (until you investigated when it was pointed out) or where deceptive in withholding this information. I will side on the former one. God knows your heart not I.

Quote#2: "Oddly enough, THAT "gnostic" book called the Infancy Gospel of Thomas (which was rejected by the Council of Rome) ends when Jesus was 12-years old. It says that Jesus was a real bratty kid who played with his power of doing miracles. It ends with the story of Jesus in the temple AMAZING the elders with his knowledge - i am certain the authorities just LOVED that. The Infancy Gospel Of Thomas is in this link:
Perhaps, it's true that He was taken to India to learn some humility from the WISE monks? He is mentioned in the ANCIENT Vedas of India. Why? Are the Vedas lying, too?

It was on your second insistence that Jesus was in India & the Vedas spoke of Jesus, that Radagast made his comment, showing you similar info. Several posts went by yet you didn't tell him he was off topic. It wasn't until you replied to me that you did so.

Secondly, you also promoted a heretical gospel that supposedly talks about Jesus' infancy to about 12 years old. That is the long version which came hundreds of years after the short version, that excludes what he did at 12 years old. There are so many heretical things in that gnostic false gospel. It was shown to be a document dated close to the start of the 3rd century.

You apparently show you actually believe this false gospel--that Jesus was a brat & needed someone to TEACH HIM HUMILITY, the One who is our example of how to be humble! (Phil 2:1-11). Again he wasn't bratty nor a murderer! Those are lies. You are being deceived.
In it, it has Jesus MURDERING someone who messed up his puddle of water for one thing. That is not being bratty, that is murder. Jesus never sinned nor murdered anyone. This is obviously a false gospel. Also it has in it Jesus talking about the first two letters in the Hebrew alphabet. The ones he uses are Greek NOT Hebrew; another serious error in whatever gnostic writer wrote this, long after the REAL apostle Thomas died. It obviously wasn't written by the Apostle Thomas but someone pretending to be him. There are MANY more I can point out but this is more than enough to show the falseness of this document.

Then you turn around & attach a video of another supposed expert, going to India to investigate, showing your continued promotion & assertion that Jesus was in the Vedas & that Jesus was in India during your OP timeframe.

I spent time in India. I stood by the gravesite of Mahatma Ghandi. When I was traveling around in India, I met an intelligent Indian man who was university trained. I talked in depth to him about the differences between Jesus and Krishna, showing that the Vedas showed Krishna to be BOTH EVIL & good. When I told him that Jesus was HOLY only, never had done evil or sinned, he realized the clear difference. Krishna also was one of the many gods of the Vedas, again teaching polytheism where the Bible teaches monotheism. This video tries to discount & distort the differences.

I also got on the topic of the various Indian gurus, a number of them coming to America & we can see the results of that. This intelligent, educated Indian man even commented how we in the USA have been duped. He then told me that the common people of India know that the majority of the gurus' there are FAKES. Common knowledge; so thus my NECESSARY analysis of these supposed gurus on the videos you supplied.

I personally know the truth about this because one of the secretaries where I worked, retired, took all her retirement money & gave it to the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh when he came from India & moved to Antelope, OR. He was a con man & created a sex scandal, tax fraud, poisoning people & more, monetarily ripping many off. Now netflix has made a movie about this called Wild Wild Country.

First of all the video you supplied on your second post & third, did not talk about Jesus being in India during the time frame you used in your OP. It was about trying to take a passage in one of the Vedas & saying it was 'prophesying about Jesus Christ & comparing Jesus to Krishna. So who is off-topic here?

The information of this guru/teacher translated from one of the Vedas made a comparison to Jesus & the truths found in the gospels & New Testament. I want to make sure everyone reading this is aware of several things.

First, the Vedas were written thousands of years BEFORE CHRIST came down from heaven & became incarnated & lived on this earth. As you will see, the issue is not what the Vedas are saying. What is written is written. Vedas don't lie or deceive. The issue is the deceived or deceptive people who try & twist the Vedas to force them to try & make it look like it is talking about Jesus.

Second, the info in the first video from quote#3 below was very SELECTIVE. The individual being talked about was actually a supposed god named Prajapati/Prajapathy who was born from another god. (not mentioned in the video). They only called this supposed individual 'Lord' & son of God. So Prajapati is one of the many deities stated in the Vedas. This is paganism, idolatry & polytheism directly contrary to the Bible. This certainly is not the biblical Lord Jesus Christ nor a prophecy of Him. Studies have exposed the dissimilarities between the Prajapati & the Christ of the Bible.

Another issue in Hinduism is castes from the lowest to the highest not eating meat and/or the sacrificial system. I have pictures in India of a cow eating a man's grain that he had for sale in a market & letting the cow eat it all. One Veda did allow it, but they not only allowed the sacrifice of animals but promoted the sacrificing of human beings (plural) to the gods (plural). Again this is idolatry & one of the things that led to the destruction of the seven nations in the Promised Land after 400 years. Sadly, I even saw a man worshipping & burning incense to a 'rat' god in the form of an idol.

Quote#3: "PLEASE, everybody, listen/watch to these videos."

This is now the third time you have pushed Jesus as being in India. You put PLEASE in caps to emphasize this, but you did say please.

The last two videos are by another Indian guru, that is supposedly an expert on the Vedas & the supposed truth that Jesus was in India from age 13 to age 29.

So I looked at the first video to see if this man is going to deceive others. He did. The first distortion was stating that Mary was going to be stoned & Joseph saved her from being stoned. That is NOT what the Bible states. Joseph was quietly going to divorce her, without any public exposure. Mary was not threatened with stoning in the biblical account.

Then this man described Joseph wanting an education for his son Jesus after his 12th birthday & mentioned that Joseph sent him to India, to the best university/monastery in all of India, which was called Nalanda. There they taught Jain & Buddhism & had scholars & students from near and far. All students at Nalanda studied the philosophy of Mahayana as well as the texts of the eighteen (Hinayana) sects of Buddhism. Their curriculum also included other subjects such as the Vedas, logic, Sanskrit grammar, medicine & Samkhya.

The truth starts to unravel when you find out it wasn't the best university in India. There were others just as famous (Taxila, Vikramashila for example).

However, the deception totally falls apart when you investigate this university/monastery concerning Jesus being there during this period of 13 to 29. Jesus couldn't have been there! Definite fact. Why? (in fact you put that in your second quote: Why?) It is because this monastery/university existed from the FIFTH CENTURY to the 12 century AD! Jesus lived in the FIRST century! He was Jewish! He studied Judaism & the Law of Moses! No self-respecting Jewish father or mother would send their son to study polytheism! That would be anathema!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to 'smell a rat' on this yet another hoax & made up story. How many times does this need to be shown that Jesus was never in India, that this is all a deception?

If you want to know the truth concerning what Jesus was doing during those years, the Bible gives enough information to let you know exactly what He was doing. It isn't difficult to see it unless one doesn't know the Scriptures or has a totally different agenda, to discredit the Biblical Jesus & the Bible & Christians.

Upvote 0

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here are the Biblical answers for where Jesus was from 13 to age 29.

Rom 15:8 Christ has become a servant OF THE JEWS on behalf of GOD'S TRUTH, to CONFIRM the PROMISES MADE TO THE (JEWISH) PATRIARCHS...

Gal 4:4 ...God sent...His Son, born of woman, BORN UNDER THE LAW, to redeem those...UNDER THE LAW...
Acts 2:36 (God) SENT HIM FIRST TO YOU (JEWS) to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."
Acts 3:26 Unto YOU FIRST God...SENT HIM to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
Matt 15:24 But He answered & said, “I was SENT only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
Mt 10:5,6 These 12 Jesus SENT...Go not into...Gentiles...Samaritans...go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.

The Three Pilgrimage Festivals, in Hebrew Shalosh Regalim (שלוש רגלים), are three major festivals in Judaism—Pesach (Passover), Shavuot (Pentecost) & Sukkot (Tabernacles, Tents or Booths)—when the ancient Israelites would make a pilgrimage to the Temple in Jerusalem, AS COMMANDED BY THE TORAH! (Exodus 23:14-17; Lev 23:1-3) Ex 23:17 Three times/yr all your males are to appear before the Lord GOD.

Luke 2:39-41 When Jesus’ parents had done everything REQUIRED BY THE LAW of the Lord, they returned to Galilee, to their own town of Nazareth. And THE CHILD grew & became strong. He was filled with wisdom & the grace of God was upon Him. EVERY YEAR His parents went to Jerusalem for the Feast of the Passover. And WHEN He was twelve years old, THEY WENT UP ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOM OF THE FEAST.

43When those days were over & they were returning home, THE BOY Jesus remained behind in Jerusalem, but His parents were unaware He had stayed. Assuming He was in their company, they traveled on for a day before they began to look for Him among their relatives and friends. 45When they could not find Him, they returned to Jerusalem to search for Him. Finally, after three days they found Him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. 47And all who heard Him were amazed at His understanding and His answers.

48When His parents saw Him, they were astonished. “And his mother said unto him, 'Child, why didst thou thus to us? Your father & I have been anxiously searching for You.' "Why were you looking for Me?” He asked. “Did you not know that I had to be in My Father’s house?” But they did not understand this statement He was making to them. (see also Luke 9:45)

And He went down with them & came to Nazareth & HE CONTINUED IN SUBJECTION TO THEM. And His mother treasured all these things in her heart. AND JESUS KEPT INCREASING IN wisdom & stature ( maturity) & in favor with God & men.

I Samuel 2:26 And THE BOY Samuel CONTINUED TO GROW IN STATURE & in favor with the LORD & with men. (Young's Literal Transl.) Samuel is...growing up... (This is the same pattern we see in the growing up to maturity in the prophet Samuel before he started his ministry.)

Prov 3:3,4 Never let loyalty or faithfulness leave U...Then U will find favor & good repute with God & people.
Stature comes from the Latin word statura, meaning "height, size of body, growth."

Matt 13:55 “Isn’t this the carpenter’s son?"

Mark 6:2-4 When the Sabbath came, He began to teach in the synagogue & many who heard Him were astonished. “Where did THIS MAN get these ideas?” they asked. “What is this WISDOM He has been given? And how can He perform such miracles?

Isn’t this THE CARPENTER--

the son of Mary & the brother of James, Joseph, Judas & Simon? Aren’t His sisters here with us as well?” And they took offense at Him. Then Jesus told them, “A prophet is without honor only in his hometown, among his relatives & in his own household.”

Do you see it now? According to God's truth, Jesus was SENT FIRST to the Jews, confirming & fulfilling the promises & prophecy God made to the nation of Israel, to send the Messiah to them, to redeem them. He was born UNDER THE LAW AS A JEW being obedient & adhering to it.

One of these commandments, as a Jew, that they were COMMANDED BY GOD & required to do was make a pilgrimmage to Jerusalem for three feasts each year. Every male was to appear before God in Jerusalem every year for these three feasts. Get the picture in your mind, especially to commemorate Passover?

We first see Jesus' parents dedicating Him in the temple as a baby, again obeying the Torah (OT law), fulfilling every requirement in it & then they RETURNED to Nazareth, where they began to raise a family. The father & the sons were expected to learn a trade & make a living.

"And THE CHILD grew & became strong. He was filled with wisdom & the grace of God was upon Him. EVERY YEAR His parents went to Jerusalem for the Feast of the Passover."

Here we see the child Jesus growing & becoming strong, being filled with wisdom & having God's grace upon Him. We also see Jesus' parents & their now growing family traveling to Jerusalem EVERY YEAR for Passover. Did you catch it? EVERY YEAR WITHOUT FAIL. This was commanded by the Law & they were obedient Jews. So for eleven years straight they did this.

Then when Jesus turned twelve, guess what? The Scripture states they again returned to Jerusalem for the Passover, as was their CUSTOM. This was now a yearly tradition, in order to obey God. Jesus is no longer a child but now a boy, growing bigger & stronger each day.

On this occasion, Jesus stays behind in Jerusalem for three days & when His parents find Him, He is in the temple questioning the Jewish religious leaders & showing the wisdom His heavenly Father was teaching Him. He stated He needed to be in His Father's temple & to be about His Father's business. His parents didn't yet understand what He was talking about but Jesus was already starting to obey what His heavenly Father had called Him to do--to reveal Himself as the promised Messiah, THE prophet Moses predicted would come--the predicted 'Immanuel--God tabernacling among them.' Soon He would stop being a carpenter, known as a carpenter's son.

They were astonished, as well as the Jewish leaders. Who IS THIS GROWING BOY WITH ALL THIS WISDOM? Jesus continued to shock & amaze people the rest of His life.

The pattern & custom of His life as an obedient Jewish boy under the Law is now set. It has been the same for the last 12 years STRAIGHT, without deviation. So what does the Scripture CONTINUE to teach us about what Jesus did from 13 to 29, as an obedient Jewish boy in an obedient Jewish family?

The truth of the Bible states that Jesus RETURNED to Nazareth with His parents and:

1) He CONTINUED in subjection (obedience) to them;
2) He CONTINUED to grow up--from a boy to a man--through the process of maturation, stature
3) He CONTINUED to increase in godly wisdom & grew in favor with God & with men.

How would He continue to please His heavenly Father & find favor with Him? Continue to obey the Torah & every year continue to travel to Jerusalem for the feast of Passover. We see Jesus AFTER the start of His ministry at age 30--CONTINUE. as was His custom, to travel to Jerusalem for the feast of Passover every year.

How would He continue to please His adopted earthly father? He would continue in the footsteps of Joseph, learning the trade of being a carpenter. He was the oldest son. This became their livelihood. Does Scripture teach He did this? Yes. When Jesus returned to Nazareth, we see that the people who watched Him grow up in Nazareth, CALLED Him a carpenter & the son of a carpenter. He learned a trade & was practicing it as He was growing up, being watched by all the people in the small town of Nazareth. Learning a trade like that takes much time & effort & practice, in order to make a living at it.

He had to be a good carpenter since He grew in favor with men. His work pleased them & His heavenly Father's grace was upon Him. We all know about small towns & how everybody knows practically everything about each other.

We also know that these townspeople watched Jesus growing up there, along with all his brothers & sisters. This was the carpenter's family & they could recite each of their names & the name of Jesus' mother! They knew all of them & had watched them 'grow in stature,' in maturity.

We also have the issue with Jesus' family, especially with his younger brothers, now grown up like Himself. I would encourage all reading this to read this article, better said than I could do it. I will pick a few things out in it.

https://www.neverthirsty.org/bible-...-late-a-d-32/jesus-ridiculed-by-his-brothers/

Luke 4:14-30 indicates that His hometown rejected Him. They could not believe He was the Messiah referred to in Isaiah 61:1-2, which Jesus said He was fulfilling, when He read that passage in their own synagogue. Famliarity breeds contempt. They had watched & knew he & his family & consequently they could not accept the idea that He was the Messiah. The old adage is that a prophet is not welcome in his hometown.

Jesus was born under the Law & born a Jew, their Messiah. He was sent first to them, to redeem & save them. He was obedient to the Law, like His parents. He was fulfilling prophecy & God's promises He made to the nation of Israel.

Now at this time in John 7, his brothers show their unbelief (vs 5) & their trying to push Him to show Himself to the crowds openly & prove to His disciples who He truly is & not to act in secret. They also knew that if Jesus did this openly in Judea, the Jews there were seeking to kill Him. It was a dangerous time.

Remember: this was the time of the Feast of Booths or Tabernacles. It was one of the three feasts requiring Jewish males to travel yearly, to Jerusalem to attend. Jesus had done this every year with His family & brothers. Now they were challenging Him to again go up with them openly, rather than in secret. Jesus told them to go up by themselves, without Him. He, wisely, went up in secret, as Scripture says that the Jews WERE looking for Him, knowing as an obedient Jew, that He was required to be there.

John 7:14,15 About halfway through the feast, Jesus went up to the temple courts & began to teach. The Jews were amazed & asked, “How did this man attain such learning without having studied?” He CONTINUED to amaze people, whether as a boy in the temple or in His home town or within His family or wherever He went in Israel.

Jesus' mother was pushing Him also in John 3 at the wedding in Cana. His family couldn't help but notice something was special about Jesus, living a perfectly obedient life. Mary was pondering all these things in her heart as she observed Jesus. Now it was time for Him to act. Jesus told her his 'hour had not yet come.' It states that when Jesus turned the water to wine, that was the first miracle He performed. (vs 7) This refutes the spurious Infancy Gospel of Thomas as being untrue.

So we see from Scripture, the testimony concerning the truth where Jesus was during the ages of 13 to 29. It is all there. He never was in India. He was an obedient Jew in both family & practice, every year attending the Jewish feasts, as was His custom & continuing to learn & practice His trade as a carpenter, under the apprenticeship of Joseph. Later, we see that two of his step-brothers did believe & went on to write two of the New Testament books!

All I can continue to say is the word, 'AMAZING!' Everywhere He went people kept saying this & knowing Him personally & walking with Him as His disciple & continuing (abiding) in His Word for over 40 years, I have to confess the same thing.

John 7:45,46 Why didn't you arrest Him? "Never has anyone spoken like this man!"

John 9:18-33 The Jews still did not believe that the man had been blind & had received his sight until they summoned his parents & asked, “Is this your son, the one you say was born blind? So how is it that he can now see?” His parents answered, “We know he is our son & we know he was born blind...”

24So a second time they called for the man who had been blind & said, “Give glory to God! We know that this man is a sinner.” 25He answered, “Whether He is a sinner I do not know. There is one thing I do know: I was blind, but now I see!”

26“What did He do to you?” ...How did He open your eyes?” 27He replied, “I already told you & you did not listen...Do you also want to become His disciples?” 28Then they heaped insults on him and said, “You are His disciple; we are disciples of Moses. 29We know that God spoke to Moses, but we do not know where this man is from.”

30“That is remarkable indeed!” the man said. “You do not know where He is from & yet He opened my eyes. 31We know that God does not listen to sinners, but He does listen to the one who worships Him & does His will. 32Never before has anyone heard of opening the eyes of a man born blind. 33If this man were not from God, He could do no such thing.”

Upvote 0

old me

Nov 24, 2018
NC
✟19,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Robbbie I wish I could give you some information but all I can do is guess and that is all anyone can do. I really appreciate your post because this is something i have often wondered about and really wished someone knew something that I did not. It seems that things are as usual and all I hear is scripture being quoted. Good luck! Old me

Upvote 0