PA
✟24,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I'm excited to be a part of this community. I was saved/born again when I was 22 (about six years ago). I work at a health and fitness club in sales and am also a realtor. I am engaged to be married May 2018, and recently bought a house with my fiancé. The Lord has worked in some amazing ways in my life that I'm sure I will eventually share elsewhere, but I was led here by the Spirit seeking help/accountability with lust/sexual sin I have struggled with for awhile. I also want to give back and encourage others in Christ, as the more I get to know Him, the more I want to spend all of my time spreading the good news of our Lord and Savior!

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm excited to be a part of this community. I was saved/born again when I was 22 (about six years ago). I work at a health and fitness club in sales and am also a realtor. I am engaged to be married May 2018, and recently bought a house with my fiancé. The Lord has worked in some amazing ways in my life that I'm sure I will eventually share elsewhere, but I was led here by the Spirit seeking help/accountability with lust/sexual sin I have struggled with for awhile. I also want to give back and encourage others in Christ, as the more I get to know Him, the more I want to spend all of my time spreading the good news of our Lord and Savior!

Hi
good morning and welcome.

Reactions: GodIsGood22
Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for being here! .. and best wishes to you for overcoming your addictions. I believe that by committing it to Him and trusting Him, He will lead you to be the conqueror. Don't let it hold you back in the meantime :)

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
photofunky.gif

May you be showered with many blessings and many friends !!

Upvote 0