ddduncan

Jan 10, 2011
✟15,121.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bible Students
Hi there, I found an awesome narrative of the Holy Gospels in One (for free)-colour coded. Dispels all the so-called contradictions, I have the book and it is awesome, especially for me because I love the complete equivalent translation method (word for word) and cross referencing every word - nakedlife.org/gospels_in_one.html]Holy Gospels in One. What do you think? What I love is that he has made it available for free - It is alot of work. J

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
May 21, 2011
Fairfield, Ca
✟15,165.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
All I can say is Wow! Thank you so much, from the very bottom of my Soul! What refreshing reads! Its people like you, Marching in the Name of God the Almighty Spirit, that will help fill up other people with the Love of God. Thank you again!

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maria Desiree

Jul 26, 2011
✟7,626.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This really is an amazing list. I'm copying them all down in a notebook I have, that way I can have it even if I'm not online. Thanks a ton. I've needed something like this. I've felt these things before but didn't know the first place to look at in the bible to find answers. :)

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.