Where to turn when...

Potential Christian

Jun 9, 2009
✟7,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am not trying to stir up any hate here so i don't want any of that in your responses please; i would be very great full.

But upon looking at this very long and comprehensive list i feel that whenever i am down i think this:
We are all connected. Biologically we are brothers and sisters. We are connected to the earth. Chemically we contain the same stuff that the ground we stand on is made of. We can see this through tried and tested methods of enquiry. We are most of all connected to the universe and the cosmos. Atomically we are hydrogen and carbon. And upon looking at your list and thinking of all this i get more pleasure and relief in the thought that we are Star dust, the iron that runs in our blood was once the blood and life force of some of the biggest artifacts know to man: stars. We are Star Dust.

Thinking of this i feel proud to be alive.
Reading scripture i feel empathy but no solace in their connotations.

I am open to all responses as long as they are constructive.

Thank you

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Becca91

Jul 3, 2009
✟7,694.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Thank you, this list is very helpful. I've been feeling a lot of things mentioned and I know I should turn to the bible but it's hard to know where to turn to, so this list has been a great help :) I'm gonna write it down and put it at the front so whenever I need guidance it will be easy to know where to turn.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ugastargirl

May 15, 2010
South Carolina
✟7,645.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Wow.. I have so been seeking God about more Godly and Christian people because i dont have many christian friends, and this site has been an absolute blessing to me tonight. Thanks for this post too, i plan on printing it and using it daily.

• Prayers
Upvote 0