• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Where My Progress?

DragonLancer

Jan 4, 2009
✟7,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I am Christifer Tebow, an saved but not baptize Christian, I am in 15k debt, looking for an job, trying to develop relationship with God, attending old friend church at movie theater and attending his little secret fundamentals program going on in his house. Currently going through some interviews, and seriously have no idea what I am doing. And been studying the bible and finding some hidden stuff in it is kinda fun for the past few days like 4-6 hours per day. He must be loving my attention or something!?! :o Or maybe I am just not content and want to do something with myself, instead reading this bible forever. And I would about ponder my past self, I find that I had mostly a solitude life, never really have an social life, just an gamer person, that likes to game but that kinda died off. So pretty much I am not an loner but very solitary person. Actually when I think about it I was never really expose myself to the real harshness of life,
pretty much a really peaceful life, not to mention it came with the cache that is was pretty boring as well but I like the peaceful factor, maybe I am not suppose to get anything ridiculous in my existence. In throughout my life I avoided some bad people, talk to random people, most of them were nice, maybe I kinda getting it easy because of my character I do not really care what happens next.

I have clear conscience, funny not worrying about an 15k debt that most people would scream over especially with no job, avoiding sins is somewhat easy for me, except for my mouth because I would use vague sentences to avoid lie but sometime it means a lot more to me then the person hearing it. I would even repent from some of the stuff I would say because some form of it is a lie.

So yea that is me atm for now, who knows what will happen next, maybe die on the streets or something hahaha.

Last edited:

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Christifer. I know that God honors those who seek Him. But may I suggest? Read the Bible as a love letter to you from God, and as the "reproofs of instruction that lead to life," Prov. 6:23. When you read, length of reading is not as important as seeking God, worshiping Him and seeking to obey Him. Let those reproofs guide you, let His instruction seep into you, and let His love for you touch your heart.

And, may I also suggest? Get a job, even if it's minimum wage, even if you are stocking groceries or flipping burgers. The social interaction will teach you how to mingle with people, the work will help you become independent and pay off your debt.

As God's son, He will help you, and as you honor Him, He will honor you.

Be blessed.

Upvote 0
U

UnitynLove

Hello, I am Christifer Tebow, an saved but not baptize Christian, I am in 15k debt, looking for an job, trying to develop relationship with God, attending old friend church at movie theater and attending his little secret fundamentals program going on in his house. Currently going through some interviews, and seriously have no idea what I am doing. And been studying the bible and finding some hidden stuff in it is kinda fun for the past few days like 4-6 hours per day. He must be loving my attention or something!?! :o Or maybe I am just not content and want to do something with myself, instead reading this bible forever. And I would about ponder my past self, I find that I had mostly a solitude life, never really have an social life, just an gamer person, that likes to game but that kinda died off. So pretty much I am not an loner but very solitary person. Actually when I think about it I was never really expose myself to the real harshness of life,
pretty much a really peaceful life, not to mention it came with the cache that is was pretty boring as well but I like the peaceful factor, maybe I am not suppose to get anything ridiculous in my existence. In throughout my life I avoided some bad people, talk to random people, most of them were nice, maybe I kinda getting it easy because of my character I do not really care what happens next.

I have clear conscience, funny not worrying about an 15k debt that most people would scream over especially with no job, avoiding sins is somewhat easy for me, except for my mouth because I would use vague sentences to avoid lie but sometime it means a lot more to me then the person hearing it. I would even repent from some of the stuff I would say because some form of it is a lie.

So yea that is me atm for now, who knows what will happen next, maybe die on the streets or something hahaha.

I Loved him because he loved me, And those that seek me early and diligently shall find me.

Upvote 0

Bellicus

Account no longer in use
Jul 11, 2008
✟10,709.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm a gamer too, and I know what it is like to be in debt of money and not have the money to pay it back. It sucks. But I also know that it is not something to really worry about. The important thing is to seek what is good and true, and that is something that is to be found in God. All I can say is if you believe in Jesus and want to follow him, then you have done a choice in your life that you won't regret, no matter what will happen. God bless you.

Upvote 0