Where is the Soul located? And how does it wield the earthly body?

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,663.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Unless when Joshua called for the sun to stop moving.

One of you was looking for Biblical reference of time standing still.

Joshua 10:13
And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

You are just assuming that time stopped, major emphasis on assuming. You should always be aware of when you are assuming something because then you can be open to better or other ways of thinking and considering other possibilities.

These scriptures are NOT about time standing still though it may seem that way to someone without some 21st century knowledge or if they somehow still rely on sundials to tell the time.

First of all, the sun did not stand still, what stood still was the earth. God caused it to stop rotating on its axis so the sun shone on the same part of the planet for long enough to enable the battle to finish.

Clearly, as people were busy fighting and dying and killing, time was not stopped or these things would not have happened, neither was the light that was coming from the sun stopped. Stopping time implies all activity stopping as well, ie everything freezing, like hitting a pause button on a DVD.

Now if the earth stops rotating and you use a sundial to tell the time it may well look like time has stopped but you would be mistaken.

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,663.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Agreed! God assigns the soul to the body at conception. He is the Creation system administrator.

Why would God assign a soul to someone at conception, according to you funny theory, if he also knew that just a few mere hours or weeks later the fetus would be aborted?

Why would God assign a soul to someone at conception, according to you funny theory, if he also knew that just a few days or weeks after being born the baby would die from starvation because they were born in Ethiopia in the middle of a famine or during the great potato famine of Ireland or any one of many others.

If, as stated in your posts earlier, the purpose of our life is to get to know self and develop a relationship with Jesus then how does an aborted fetus do that or a baby that dies after a few days.

What about a stillborn child, what happened there?

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,663.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is possible for a soul/self to be instantaneously shown things within the material creation matrix that is either past, present, and even future. This requires an external angelic agency that provides the doorway without a host earthly body.

If Stormy's soul was been given access that they should not have why would an angelic being do this, surely it would be against their protocols, ie, they would be disobeying God!

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
There was a question about who I was afraid would find me? I was afraid that my husband who had been sleeping beside me would wake and discover that I was not "whole".

then I became frantic to get back into my body! I thought that if I was discovered before I made it back... I would be locked out!

So to perceive that you would be locked out if discovered clearly highlights that you existed elsewhere as a ruarch/self whilst your body, an empty shell was in suspended animation so to speak. Being discovered to find out you were not there (whole) alludes to being completely logged off from your User Account and so your perception of overstaying your external and remote experiences out of the body meant that your connection to your body would be permanently severed and that when you husband awoke he would find a body but you not there. The analogy I used was when an external User locks their account and then unlocks it when re-entering their password as compared to a user being completely logged off. When you discovered your body was in a User locked out state there appears to be a perception of a "timeout" that automatically logs off your account where the connection would have been permanently severed and you unable to make the connection with your body.

Now in your mind, you cling to all the factual concepts of time and space and wonder how can she be there in the home?

Exactly!
The ruarch is like a vortex remotely connecting you to your body and this vortex can only exist temporary without a remote coupling to a material body.

The depiction I will allude to is in a short clip of the Astronaut's Wife starting at timestamp 2:00 marker. You will notice the vortex from the demonic entity goes from the dead host to a live host through the eye, which symbolizes the doorway to the ruarch. Then you see the woman becomes the host of the entity that makes the remote connection to her body after she is permanently logged off and locked out from her User Account. This demonic entity is shown as a vortex that hacks and takes over her account. That is why Spiritism is a very dangerous thing in the occult practice because the individual that once was may not be the individual that is, but a demon who plays the part of the individual that it has taken over remotely as a host.

She must be somewhere else remotely viewing.

Yes, she must be. We are within God's Soul Repository and scripture comforts us that the body can be killed but the soul cannot be because only God has access to it within his Soul Repository.

And how can a body maintain life during the time needed to walk through the home.

Time in and out of the body's experiences presents a completely different awareness of time. It could have been 20 minutes to you out of the body and zero minutes that your body experiences that your connection to it is absent. So there appears to be a remote polling happening just like in a wireless communication channel being established where the time interval of are you there, yes I am here so to speak allows the channel to be maintained as open, until the other end does not receive a handshake signal and the communication channel goes down and is permanently broken and requires re-establishing again. In the case of human beings, we CANNOT re-establish a broken remote communication channel. However, it appears that the Nephalins (the Fallen Ones) having the equivalent of a Super User account as once Watchers and can do multiple logins and also hack into other User accounts as demonic possessions and the paranormal activities.

But God is not controlled by time and space and the only thing that I know for certain is that He was with me.

I believe so. You were shown something that made you submit to him and to give wholeheartedly your life over to his Son Jesus Christ.

So that means that I was with him.

Yes. So was Paul when he spoke of himself being called up to 3rd Heaven to hear things that no human being can comprehend.

I could have been both here and there and time could have been but a wink.

Absolutely! Relative time is but a concept of the material realm, once a ruarch is absent from the body's remote connection time has no imposition or meaning.

Upvote 0

Tayla

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2017
USA
✟147,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I have firmly come to the belief that our souls are immaterial and cannot be accessed by creation within creation.
My view: There are two realms; the physical realm and the spiritual realm. The body resides in the physical realm, and the soul and spirit (and angels) reside in the spiritual realm. There is communication between these two realms.

Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Why would God assign a soul to someone at conception, according to you funny theory, if he also knew that just a few mere hours or weeks later the fetus would be aborted?

As scripture states...

Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. (Ephesians 1:4)

They are the ones whose names were not written in the Book of Life before the world was made--the Book that belongs to the Lamb who was slaughtered. (Revelation 13:8)

The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished (Revelation 17:8)

Jesus said...

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him. (John 9:3)

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. (Revelation 18:4)

The blood of saints is correctly rendered the blood of the innocent, which alludes to babies and children who are like Holy/saintly Angels.

[40 (hágios) implies something "set apart" and therefore "different (distinguished/distinct)" – i.e. "other," because special to the Lord.]

These newborns and fetus who are present of the ruarch/self are those special to the Lord as Jesus would say let the children come to me and prevent them not, because the Kingdom of Heaven is for these children.

The Righteous Almighty Judge judges the world by allowing the acts of evil to be perpetrated against the innocent, yet he takes no pleasure in doing this but reserves his Sovereign Right to judge and to execute evil when the time of Final Judgement comes at the White Throne where all will be delivered into his hand.

It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. (Hebrews 10:31)

Why would God assign a soul to someone at conception, according to you funny theory, if he also knew that just a few days or weeks after being born the baby would die from starvation because they were born in Ethiopia in the middle of a famine or during the great potato famine of Ireland or any one of many others.

Who knows God's ways and thoughts.

Isaiah 55:8-11
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven,
and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

If, as stated in your posts earlier, the purpose of our life is to get to know self and develop a relationship with Jesus then how does an aborted fetus do that or a baby that dies after a few days.

I do not know. But if we consider the body as a biomechanical avatar for the soul in God's Soul repository, then could not God rebirth that soul connection with another earthly body somewhere else. Since who would presume that the soul will not experience the self, if God wants to give human experiences to the ruarch then he will ensure that the self eventually finds a way in this world.

My opinion is that God had published the Book of Life before creating the world. So everyone who will be born will be born with the prime directive of knowing the self. If on the 1st attempt the fetus is aborted, then God will provide a means within his sovereignty so that the soul reaches a point of knowing the self because there is no ifs or buts in God's order of things, for they are already considered done before they are done.

What about a stillborn child, what happened there?

In this case, I believe the Soul connection is absent and the body is absent of the self, even though the body appears to be intact and had not suffered any medical conditions to warrant death. The stillbirth is either an absence of remote connectivity to a ruarch or a revoke of access to remote connectivity. Either way the way Adama became a living soul/ruarch is when a soul was remotely assigned to the God-breathed earthly body. A human body in how it is created requires a soul connection and if there is no soul connection then the human body is designed to automatically shut down by aborting itself.

The stillborn may have been just a body on its own.

In conclusion when we think of a person being a ruarch rather than the body that is in the material world then we can appreciate that what happens to the Soul in the world is more important than what happens to the earthly body. God's priorities are to save souls, not earthly bodies. The above questions are demonstratable by the fact that God will give opportunity for the Self whom he wants to reach a level in self-awareness and spiritual birthing as a new creation and then he will have joy over that regardless what happens to the body itself, but as for the pain the soul suffered whilst in the body, he does not forget it and this pains him greatly.

Now you know about the Game of Life.

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟489,164.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Fishcatchet Jim..ease pray for me Sir.

What does the Bible mean when translators use soul and mean something else. When man became a living soul the soul consisted of two parts; that which was made from clay and the breath of God. When the soul dies that which came from God returns to God and the clay that is left is a dead soul; whether the soul is living or dead depends on the presence or absence of God's breath.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Coming from an Engineering background with automation, programming and AI motor control specialty, I have come to a sobering conclusion.

But firstly the question where is our soul located?

I have firmly come to the belief that our souls are immaterial and cannot be accessed by creation within creation. That leaves us with a sobering conclusion that we, that is our soul ID, call it user is within God's soul repository. The System Creation Administrator appoints our user soul a user account with a privileged access to Creation, which is our material realm.

In saying this, the user outside of a computer system interface has access through the user account but is NOT the computer or the user account as such, no more than our soul is the earthly body.

So the soul is located within God's immaterial soul repository and has remote access to the physical hardware within the World Wide Web which is the created realm. The hardware being our earthly body.

In essence our earthly body is a biomechanical avatar which is being remotely controlled by our soul.

So when you think about it, when we are are sitting together we are really remotely animating our doll like biomechanical bodies, yet we are not even there and those doll like living bodies are not us, but merely avatars.

In the resurrection our earthly bodies dissolve, yet our souls are merged with the new heavenly bodies to be every part integral to our soul being. Unlike the doll like bodies we currently remotely wield, the heavenly bodies will be as the Lord from Heaven.

After this dawned on me, I could only think and be comforted that the death of the earthly body is to sever the remote access the soul has to the earthly avatar body. So the matrix movie is so wonderfully portraying how we our soul ID are like battery cells, that is energy that exists outside of the material realm that cannot be destroyed.

Knowing this gives us a completely different perspective that we are not really here so to speak, we are just merely wielding and animating real to life biomechanical dolls and the brain in itself is a remote access CPU terminal interface that is given access to the soul ID by God from conception.

I find it helpful to do a full search of the strongs numbers for the words for soul and spirit and read through the contexts.

The soul is the animal self and can die. The Spirit lives on and is the part of us that is like God and that can relate to God.

When I was born again, it was the soul that died, then it was revived as a spirit. Something similar to the biblical context of "soul" is generated by the body regardless and contrary to the spiritual reality that Christ created in me and continues to create.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums