United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
AN UPDATE TO - " WHERE IS AMERICA IN THE LAST DAYS ? "

To most of the world, as it stands now, America is justified in her act of retaliation against Afghanistan, especially after they harbored the terrorists, that unjustly attacked the worlds economy. But this is not against Afghanistan. It's against the terrorists. But not all terrorists are in Afghanistan. They are spread out all over the globe. They will most definately not be an easy target. So who will be the next target, after Afghanistan?? This is one tough question, but one that deserves an answer.

America is backed into a very tight corner. Sooner or later, we will have to deal with Iraq. Saddam is not going to just go away. He is a fire that needs to be extinguished. If we do nothing, we are inviting another disaster. It would be wise to remove him from power now. The longer we wait, the greater the chance of another terrorist strike. Will our leaders make the wise choice, or will they give the terrorists another free shot??

There is one underlying issue that no-one seems to talk about, and it too, will not just go away. And that is OIL. Every nation wants to protect their own interests, and rightfully so. I believe that OIL is the main cause for all the tention in the Middle East. Everybody wants their piece of the pie. This is why the U.S. is being very careful with the whole situation. We must use tact when dealing with this situation, because if we move too fast, we could cut our own throats. We can't afford to make all the Arab states angry, or they will shut down our oil supply. Darn if we do, and darn if we don't, so it looks like patience really is a virtue.

If we attack the terrorists in Somalia, or the Philippines, it could buy us more time. But on the other hand, if we rush in and attack Iraq, it could be the straw that breaks the camels back. It would definately open up another can of worms at the very least. Like I said before, sooner or later we will have to deal with Iraq. And when we do, I would imagine that the world will hear the cry of the poor Muslims, and how the Americans are trying to destroy the whole Muslim faith. The attacks of 9-11, very possibly could have been the beginning of World War III..........FEAR NOT..........

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Interesing comentary. I agree about Iraq. This is all very complicated. I pray for our president and our military leaders daily for wisdom and guidance from God.

Just had a question for you.

What about Arafat? Do you think the US will get involved? Wouldn't that make our Arab neighbors angry. Wouldn't they think that we were siding with Israel? Seems like the suicide bombers are on the lose again. Shouldn't we do something? Or leave it up to Israel? These people live with terror daily.

Just curious what your opinion is on this.

Thanks rollingthunder,
Roberta

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by blynn
Interesing comentary. I agree about Iraq. This is all very complicated. I pray for our president and our military leaders daily for wisdom and guidance from God.

Just had a question for you.

What about Arafat? Do you think the US will get involved? Wouldn't that make our Arab neighbors angry. Wouldn't they think that we were siding with Israel? Seems like the suicide bombers are on the lose again. Shouldn't we do something? Or leave it up to Israel? These people live with terror daily.

Just curious what your opinion is on this.

Thanks rollingthunder,
Roberta

Hello blynn,
In my opinion, Arafat is a liar, and a snake. He would love to destroy Israel, but he is not alone. The tiny nation of Israel is surrounded by wolves. The U.S. has always been involved, and I think that is the main reason that the Arabs hate us so much. We will not see peace there, until that man of lawlessness appears in the tribulation, and that will be a false peace, that will last 3 1/2 years. The bible says, " Jerusalem will be trodden under foot until
the times of the gentiles be fulfilled.". In my opinion, the church will already be in heaven, so I don't ever expect to see peace there. Iraq is a thorn in our side, but Iran is the real threat here. They are arming the Palestinians, and other terrorists that surround Israel, and Russia has armed them with nukes. You know, this just came to me, but it would appear that we are going to re-live the story of David and Goliath. And we all know who won that fight.

Upvote 0

sbbqb7n16

Veteran - Blue Bible Dude
Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Too bad America just can't invade Afghanistan and Iraq and Iran. It would be so easy for us, but I know that can't happen..... too many problems with this world, I just can't wait for the Kingodm of God!!

Plus no one would have Oil problems anymore.....oh well tis but a dream....

Upvote 0

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for the reply rollingthunder.

I do not think that the US will do anything to take Arafat out of power.

I think that we should stick to "your either for us or against us" and not worry about who we upset.

I agree that Iran is a big threat. I guess this war on terror will drag on for a long time.

I think because of this we are headed for economic troubles. Our government is spending huge amounts of money to fund this war.

Just one more question (I am new top this prophecy stuff) why do you think we could have a world war III before the actual events of the bible unfold??

Or is world war III the battle of Armagedon??

God Bless,
Roberta

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello sbbgb7n16,
I would have to agree with you, that it's too bad we can't just go take care of three little nations, but we are living by Gods agenda, and watching Satan try to mess it up. I never have been able to figure out why Satan thinks he can out do God. If I wasn't a christian, I think this stuff would have me fearful, or then again maybe not, because then I wouldn't know what was coming. But I have no fear whatsoever, nor will I ever. This is a great time to be alive. It's great to know that I already died 11 years ago.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by blynn
Thanks for the reply rollingthunder.

I do not think that the US will do anything to take Arafat out of power.

I think that we should stick to "your either for us or against us" and not worry about who we upset.

I agree that Iran is a big threat. I guess this war on terror will drag on for a long time.

I think because of this we are headed for economic troubles. Our government is spending huge amounts of money to fund this war.

Just one more question (I am new top this prophecy stuff) why do you think we could have a world war III before the actual events of the bible unfold??

Or is world war III the battle of Armagedon??

God Bless,
Roberta

Hello again Roberta,
I like that either for or against way too. But now there are a lot of rumors going around with these wars, thanks to the media. So far Bush is doing a great job, but I hope he doesn't start listening to the rumors and making decisions from them. One thing for sure though, we are Christians first, not Americans. This world is not our home, we're just passing through.

As for the war on terrorism lasting a long time, we just don't know and that could be dangerous thinking for some. I covered this in the first part of "WHERE IS AMERICA IN THE LAST DAYS". I said in my opinion, and I think scripture backs it up as well, that the rapture will take place before this war on terrorism is over. In fact, I said that, AFTER the rapture, this war will be over. With the U.S. out of the way, no-one else will lead this war. As we can tell by reading Ezekiel 39: - The terrorists don't get defeated until they attack Israel with Russia. It was America that was no where to be found.

I would also agree with you that our economy is headed for big trouble. When you combine the fact that we are losing jobs by the thousands, and this very expensive war, we couldn't last very long, but when we get raptured, that will break the bank, SMASH.

You ask very good questions. Now for the WW III..... Don't let that comment throw you. I am referring to the war of Gog and Magog, or Ezekiel 38. I hold to the theory that there are two separate wars in Ez. 38. The first one will be right after the rapture, and then after many days these same players will be called again. This time though, will be Armageddon- the second one. See Ezek. 38: 7-9. There are a lot of other students of prophecy that also believe that this will be two different wars, but then again some don't. I hope this helps you. You might also want to see who these players are - see my other thread, "WHO's WHO IN EZEKIEL 38 ?".

Upvote 0

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I went back and re-read both of those threads carefully.

Pretty amazing stuff. I never thought about the rapture and all of the debt that would be left, that definately would collapse the economy. It just seems like everything is falling into place and the world is being prepared for the anti-christ to come on the scene.

Thank you for taking the time to explain things.

I am sure that I will have more questions.

God Bless,
Roberta

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You're welcome Roberta,
It was a pleasure. I love it when someone asks some good questions, because it really helps the whole thread. The only trouble I'm having, is that I can only type with one finger. Did you see the State of the Union Address tonight?? Bush touched on probably everything we just talked about tonight. I sense that he will make the wise choices, and not drop his guard. I told my wife about a week after the 9-11 attacks, that George W. Bush would go down as the most popular President our country has ever seen. Which brings me to something else that I failed to mention.
Who's going to lead this nation, when our pres. gets raptured out, along with Cheney, and many other of our government leaders, not to mention 10 % or so of our Military?? I'll leave you with that thought. See ya.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
No leadership and an economic collapse the exact scenario that would lead to the anti-christ.

I also think this is why there was such a fight this last election. George W Bush was meant to be president for such a time as this.

God Bless,
Roberta

Upvote 0

billhabing

Feb 18, 2002
Gilroy, California
Visit site
✟336.00
Faith
Christian
Do you think our present leadership is acting like Jesus?
The people of the United States are wrong to kill people, because your leaders claim to be Christian and do not act like Christ you will now reap what you have sown. The people who know the Lord Jesus Christ must come out of their comfort and realize that the attitudes of revenge and hate must stop. A Christian person who is like Christ will not condone any of the killing now going on in the world, all reasoning to justify such acts is not from the spirit of God. The mandate of the lord is to do good to and love your enemies, putting their needs ahead of your own. Jesus told you that you will know the people of God by their fruit, so do not be fooled by your country, there is no good fruit to be found in your leaders. Blessed are the Merciful for they will receive mercy. True Christians must now decide to live their lives in the kingdom of God The united states with it's mercy-less attitude toward John Walker, the Taliban, and terrorists in general will now realize there is no mercy for them. Stop supporting the United States in word or deed concerning their un-merciful, self-righteous attitude toward evil men, men who you think are evil, you however have not considered God's side of this whole event. Christian people will always obey the government because authority is established by God. But you must stop agreeing with the supposed justice the U.S. is handing out. Your whole position is not of God. Stop calling yourself a Christian unless you are in Christ. Jesus will not declare war on any one. Your leaders do not act like Christ therefore they are not Christian. You will know this message is true when you see your economy fail. There will be no recovery for you, prepare to loose your possessions, you will no longer live in pleasure and luxury

Please think and pray before respnding to this post. Don't return evil for evil, love you enemies, If enemy is hungry feed him, God is kind to the wicked. Living in luxury and pleasure are not in the Spirit of Jesus who called his closest followers to leave everthing.
If Christians live in luxury and pleasure at someone elses expense how is this the love of God?

I am like you I think this place is great In his love Bill Habing

Upvote 0

billhabing

Feb 18, 2002
Gilroy, California
Visit site
✟336.00
Faith
Christian
After all this I saw another angel come down from heaven with great authority, and the earth grew bright with his splendor. He gave a mighty shout, "Babylon is fallen--that great city is fallen! She has become the hideout of demons and evil spirits, a nest for filthy buzzards, and a den for dreadful beasts. For all the nations have drunk the wine of her passionate immorality. The rulers of the world have committed adultery with her, and merchants throughout the world have grown rich as a result of her luxurious living."

Then I heard another voice calling from heaven, "Come away from her, my people. Do not take part in her sins, or you will be punished with her. For her sins are piled as high as heaven, and God is ready to judge her for her evil deeds. Do to her as she has done to your people. Give her a double penalty for all her evil deeds. She brewed a cup of terror for others, so give her twice as much as she gave out. She has lived in luxury and pleasure, so match it now with torments and sorrows. She boasts, `I am queen on my throne. I am no helpless widow. I will not experience sorrow.' Therefore, the sorrows of death and mourning and famine will overtake her in a single day. She will be utterly consumed by fire, for the Lord God who judges her is mighty."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You talk about someone not being christian. If I'm not mistaken, I would have to say that you have appointed yourself a judge. Now you think you are my accuser. Doesn't the bible say judge not, less you be judged??

There is a big difference between an individual and a nation. If you want to be a judge, then learn how to judge correctly. Why don't you pull the log out of your own eye first. BUT - no matter what you do, you will never be qualified to be my judge, but thanks anyway.

How many times did God tell Israel to smite this people, or that people, and to spare none?? Answer that Bill. And then, while we're on the subject, why did God send the Babylonians to judge His people, Israel?? And why did He give the Romans the victory over Israel?? Will you also judge God??

You have a lot of nerve to sit there and say that I'm not a christian. First of all, I'm not even a participant of this war, but I can surely see what is happening here. I don't like to watch with a blanket thrown over my head, like some of my brothers do. And secondly, I don't even claim to be an American. This is not my war. This is not a Holy war either, like the muslums want you to believe. By your own words, it appears that they have caught a mighty big fish.

Upvote 0

billhabing

Feb 18, 2002
Gilroy, California
Visit site
✟336.00
Faith
Christian
Those that don't act like christ are not Christian, no fruit, if that is you you can change please re read. This was a warning i recieved from the Lord. I figured a Christian board would be intrested. This was a prophecy not to anyone in particular but for the body who will listen.

I would like to tell you everything is ok then you would like me and there would be no problem. I must be faithfull to the Lord. Jesus is the latest revelation we have from God if you know Him you will understand he does not instruct us to kill, His spirit will cause you to know the damage the USA has done to the poor all over the world. Please pray. I love you guys Bill Habing

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello wildfire,
No - It didn't bother me about his opinion, until he started judging me. He doesn't even know me. It's the personal attacks that I don't like. This is not my war, or my idea, and neither do I get any enjoyment out of it, but I will call it like I see it. Maybe we should just roll over and play dead, and not say anything. Maybe this will just blow over, like a bad storm. Maybe it really didn't happen. Maybe it was just a bad dream. Maybe I'm not really typing this. There was a song by John Lennon called "Imagine". Maybe we should just follow those lyrics, and then we can all become Globalists. No thanks.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Bill - If the Lord revealed this to you, then why didn't you start your own thread?? You didn't have to put it on mine, and then start pointing your finger in my face. Like I said before, this is not my war, but we better get used to it, because it will continue until Christ returns for His Bride.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.