Where does the Marriage Supper of the Lamb occur?

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Please give your Scriptural reason for the location and what viewpoint you have about the Trib (Pre, Mid, Post, etc) that correlates with your view.
In the heavenly temple, where they go to be hid during the time of tribulation on earth, and celebrate their consecration to the priesthood as adopted sons of the High Priest of earth, who is Christ come in flesh.
This is signed for us in the Schoolmaster/Tutor/the Law, in...

Leviticus 8:
The wedding garments are put on the washed sons.
They are anointed with the Meshiach oil.
The go in to the Holies of the temple, and shut the doors for a period of one week, hidden there, celebrating.
After the doors -and door to the inner court is shut, no one comes in until the week of celebration of consecration is completed.

Numbers 10:1-7
the two heavenly trumpets that call the gathering together at the door of the temple, of the entire congregation, to hear from YHWH.

Psalm 50:
the call for the sounding of the trumpets for the gathering together of the saints to the LORD, before He judges the inhabitants of the world.

Isaiah 26:19-21 the dead in Christ rise from the dust and their souls take the regenerated bodies up, when they are called by the trumpets first blast, and the living and remaining alive are changed in bodies, and rise to meet them in the air -heaven- at the door of entrance, which they enter and shut behind them when He says to them "enter into thy chambers and hide yourselves there for a little while, until the indignation/tribulation be past".

Psalm 75:2,3 in the Hebrew, states that He will "laqach" =remove from the midst [of the world], His congregation before He comes out of His place to judge the inhabitants of the world, whose hearts will faint/melt, for the fear of those things that are coming on them.

Zep 2:3 Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.

Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

To stand before the Son of Man is to be a priest standing before Him, in His temple in heaven.
"stand before Me" is a term used in the Tenach for those ministering priests in His temple.

Everything in the Law and the prophets is to instruct us of these things.

Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

Cool_Hand_Luke

#TotallyAwesome
May 9, 2006
Visit site
✟7,907.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.
Marriage "HAS COME" (present tense) & wife/bride "HAS MADE HERSELF READY" (present tense).

Rev 19:8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
The bride has been granted "TO BE" clothed in fine linen (future tense).

Rev 19:9 Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.”
"CALLED TO" (future tense) the marriage supper of the Lamb, which occurs after the marriage ceremony.

The next event is Rev 19:11 describing Jesus coming to earth on a horse with His saints, His bride.

So, where does the marriage supper of the Lamb take place?

The marriage supper is typically celebrated with the family and guests.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, where does the marriage supper of the Lamb take place? [/quote]
The Living Oracles tell anyone who wants to be tutored by them, as I pointed out, with the Scriptures in the last post. In the heavenly temple, for seven days.

The "marriage", in the Living Oracles, is that moment of regeneration of the Adam flesh into the body made in His image, which is typed in the creation of Adam as ish/male, and ishyah/female, with the ishyah taken out of the ish; and then we are "one Spirit, one bone, and one flesh" with the Firstborn of the second creation, and therefore, His "Ishyah" =bride/wife, which is typed in the adoption of Israel as His own people, called by His New Man name, and which name is "Israel"; as the Oracles teach us.

Upvote 0

Cool_Hand_Luke

#TotallyAwesome
May 9, 2006
Visit site
✟7,907.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Lev 8 is not talking about a marriage or marriage supper.

The context of Lev 8 is the consecration of the temple and priests.

Lev 8:1 And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying:
Lev 8:2 “Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments, the anointing oil, a bull as the sin offering, two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread;
Lev 8:3 and gather all the congregation together at the door of the tabernacle of meeting.
Lev 8:33 And you shall not go outside the door of the tabernacle of meeting for seven days, until the days of your consecration are ended. For seven days he shall consecrate you.
Lev 8:34 As he has done this day, so the LORD has commanded to do, to make atonement for you.
Lev 8:35 Therefore you shall stay at the door of the tabernacle of meeting day and night for seven days, and keep the charge of the LORD, so that you may not die; for so I have been commanded.”

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lev 8 is not talking about a marriage or marriage supper.

The context of Lev 8 is the consecration of the temple and priests.

Lev 8:1 And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying:
Lev 8:2 “Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments, the anointing oil, a bull as the sin offering, two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread;
Lev 8:3 and gather all the congregation together at the door of the tabernacle of meeting.
Lev 8:33 And you shall not go outside the door of the tabernacle of meeting for seven days, until the days of your consecration are ended. For seven days he shall consecrate you.
Lev 8:34 As he has done this day, so the LORD has commanded to do, to make atonement for you.
Lev 8:35 Therefore you shall stay at the door of the tabernacle of meeting day and night for seven days, and keep the charge of the LORD, so that you may not die; for so I have been commanded.”
it is exactly foreshadowing the consecration banquet of the adopted sons of God, hid behind the shut doors of the temple in heaven, after they don their beautiful garments [New Man bodies], made for beauty and for Glory.

You see, God ordained that it is only in the Living Oracles where we can be taught from, to learn the doctrine of our goal of being brought "to Christ". "Salvation is of the Jews", and only in the Living Oracles can we learn the details of our Salvation planned for us from the foundation of the world, and of our adoption and adoption bodies, when we are then called the perfected sons of God, and are consecrated for the priesthood in His name, in His heavenly temple, for a whole week shut in with Him, celebrating.

Hbr 5:12
For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles/ABC'S of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
Moses was shown the heavenly things to pattern as a type and shadow on earth, so as to teach about the Person and work of Christ, to bring us to "perfection" =to the immortal bodies of the adopted and regenerated sons of God, in His New Man name.
The High Priest in Israel served in the office of Yeshua Ha mashiach, and every garment he wore spoke of Christ's New Man creation body, and every deed he did spoke of Christ's Office to come, of high Priest and the Father =the Firstborn, of all His adopted sons, who would be priests in His heavenly temple, in His New Man name, wearing the garments of Salvation =the New Man bodies.

When the sons of the high priest donned their beautiful garments made for beauty and for Glory, according to the pattern shown Moses on the Mount which spoke of the heavenly things in types, then they were anointed for service, so as to stand before the LORD in His temple, and celebrated in His temple, shut in, for a full week of seven days -hidden.

This is all types and shadows of the regeneration of our bodies and of our celebrating with Him in His temple in heaven, for seven days -a full week [of years], shut in, behind the shut doors, hidden.

Exd 25:9 According to all that I shew thee, [after] the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make [it].
Hbr 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: Hbr 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, [that] thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Exd 28:2 And thou shalt make holy garments for Aaron thy brother for glory and for beauty. Exd 28:3 And thou shalt speak unto all [that are] wise hearted, whom I have filled with the spirit of wisdom, that they may make Aaron's garments to consecrate him, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office.
Exd 28:40
And for Aaron's sons thou shalt make coats, and thou shalt make for them girdles, and bonnets shalt thou make for them, for glory and for beauty.
Exd 28:41 And thou shalt put them upon Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him; and shalt anoint/משח mashach them, and consecrate them, and sanctify/קדש qadash them, that they may minister unto me in the priest's office.
Lev 8:31 And Moses said unto Aaron and to his sons, Boil the flesh [at] the door of the tabernacle of the congregation: and there eat it with the bread that [is] in the basket of consecrations, as I commanded, saying, Aaron and his sons shall eat it.Lev 8:33 And ye shall not go out of the door of the tabernacle of the congregation [in] seven days, until the days of your consecration be at an end: for seven days shall he consecrate you.

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'm a post tribber, so my view will be contrary to yours.

from your website....
We believe in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church where all believers will meet the Lord in the air and be taken out of this world prior to the Tribulation that will come upon the earth (Isaiah 26:20; Matthew 24:29-31; Luke 21:36; Romans 1:18, 5:9; 1 Thessalonians 1:10, 4:13-16 and 5:9; 2 Peter 2:7-9; Revelation 3:10, 5:7-10 and 7:13-14).

We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, which is His personal, visible return to earth and the establishment of His millennial kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous, and the endless separation of the wicked (Matthew 16:27; Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11-16, 20:11-15).

above, you have a contradiction.
you see, from 1Thes4 alone, the resurrection of the righteous dead occures first, which is according to John is on the last day, and then the rapture occures after that.

of course, none of your other references show pre trib either, but i thought we could start with just that one.

as for where the wedding feast is, it is right here at the last day.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟736,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Please give your Scriptural reason for the location and what viewpoint you have about the Trib (Pre, Mid, Post, etc) that correlates with your view.

In the Age to Come, after the Parousia.

Because the marriage banquet seems to indicate a consummation has occurred and that would seem to make most sense after the Lord has returned and God has made all things new and the Church is adorned as New Jerusalem (Revelation 21).

I'm not Pre-Trib, Mid-Trib nor Post-Trib, so I don't have much to add as far as that is concerned.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0