Where do you stand on the 2020 election

Do you want a solid investigation into the election so truth can be shown either way?

• I don't care, I just want to see my family for Christmas.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Biden won, lets investigate and prove it.

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Trump won, lets investigate and prove it.

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • This should be forensically investigated and the criminals imprisioned.

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Biden won, I don't want to investigate.

Votes: 18 32.7%

• Total voters

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I agree, and disagree... to the extent that the courts have received the evidence, and found it lacking as even trump lawyers have stated. The courts have not refused to hear the cases, it is just that with a minimal of scrutiny the cases failed...even by trump's own judicial appointments! The distinction is clear, what is stated in public is contrary to what the lawyers state in court. As stated in court cases:
I don't believe that for a moment. Courts can and often do render decisions when they could just duck out; and it's not as though the issue in this case is of trivial importance.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't believe that for a moment. Courts can and often do render decisions when they could just duck out; and it's not as though the issue in this case is of trivial importance.

Of course you don't, so now it is any number of the various courts fault! As noted on another level why is it that so many trump loyalists contend that the election was fair? Of course since they would not subscribe to his falsehoods they are tossed aside, ridiculed, and bear the brunt of his vitriol...he demands loyalty but gives none. Why is that trump's own lawyers do not claim voter fraud? I wonder too if at some point there may be repercussions for these false charges brought to court?

Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Wrong! As has been shown republican governors, secs of state, republican (and trump supporters) election officials, trump's attorney general, Krebs, trump appointed judges, and even trump's attorneys guliani, goldstein, etc., republican senators and congress members (with spines) state plainly that the claims of voter fraud and voter machine flipping votes is NONSENSE! So the FACT is that those who continue to insist on such evidence which when scrutinized has been shown to be vacuous do so out of biased emotions not reasoned consideration!
Witnesses have spoke to legislature and assemblies.. but courts have not heard them.. Courts have dismissed them on technicalities and procedure.. not on content.
The last thing that the courts want is to actually hear the claims.. then they would be bound to act. Best that they close their eyes.

• Winner
Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Witnesses have spoke to legislature and assemblies.. but courts have not heard them.. Courts have dismissed them on technicalities and procedure.. not on content.
The last thing that the courts want is to actually hear the claims.. then they would be bound to act. Best that they close their eyes.
You are right about that, and it's somewhat surprising to hear people who normally talk as though the government is bad and always has been that way, racist, partial, corrupt, unfair...

suddenly talking as though the courts and judges are automatically Solomon-like, above criticism, and would never render a decision based upon expediency or any political considerations.

:doh:

• Agree
Reactions: ZagZig
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

That is blatantly False! In case after case the court was brought unsubstantiated claims/allegations, for when investigated ultimately were proved false. In Nev. suits were filled with thousands of allegations of ineligible voters - but actual evidence was completely lacking - case dismissed. A day later a suit was filled alleging intermingled ineligible ballots with valid ballots... after review the case was dismissed. Suits filed in PA, GA, MI all were investigated and found to be FALSE! Sharpiegate #2 in AZ was shown to be FALSE! And of course trump's blatant fabrications of ballots dumped in ditches, ballots burned, ballots being "snuck" into polling places all have been debunked!

The last thing petrified trump supporters want to hear is that the claims and allegations were investigated and shown to be false. Judges are not responsible for supplying evidence that is the job of the claimant - trump attorneys, and they failed to do so...and even admitted so. The courts rejected false allegations and unsubstantiated claims...but of course best for trump supporters to "close their eyes"! Perhaps it would be wise to comprehend the distinction between allegations and the necessity of verifiable evidence and proof to substantiate such ... as was shown trump lawyers have continued to state under oath no evidence of fraud.

Believe what you want but allegations have been investigated .. certain people just don't like what was found!

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Biden won, fair and square. The rest is in the imagination of a narcist that can't stand the thought of loosing and is terrified of the waiting lawsuits that would land him in jail!! There is no need to investigate. Trump lost by 6-7 million votes!! There is no amount of cheating that would overcome that much of a lose. Trump needs to hike up his diapers and get out of there! In over 60 lawsuits, Trump has not been able to prove one single thing. There is no evidence of fraud and the ones that were found---turned out to be votes for Trump!

Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That is blatantly False! In case after case the court was brought unsubstantiated claims/allegations, for when investigated ultimately were proved false. In Nev. suits were filled with thousands of allegations of ineligible voters - but actual evidence was completely lacking - case dismissed. A day later a suit was filled alleging intermingled ineligible ballots with valid ballots... after review the case was dismissed. Suits filed in PA, GA, MI all were investigated and found to be FALSE! Sharpiegate #2 in AZ was shown to be FALSE! And of course trump's blatant fabrications of ballots dumped in ditches, ballots burned, ballots being "snuck" into polling places all have been debunked!

The last thing petrified trump supporters want to hear is that the claims and allegations were investigated and shown to be false. Judges are not responsible for supplying evidence that is the job of the claimant - trump attorneys, and they failed to do so...and even admitted so. The courts rejected false allegations and unsubstantiated claims...but of course best for trump supporters to "close their eyes"! Perhaps it would be wise to comprehend the distinction between allegations and the necessity of verifiable evidence and proof to substantiate such ... as was shown trump lawyers have continued to state under oath no evidence of fraud.

Believe what you want but allegations have been investigated .. certain people just don't like what was found!
You are incorrect. Show me one court that has had a judge sit, in the court room, hear the opening arguments and hear any of the witnesses.

It hasn't happened. The case was dismissed for being "too late", not having "standing" or any other procedural methods that the judge could dream up so that they don't have to hear...and then.... out of obligation.. try the cases.

The witnesses have sat before councils, legislators, assemblies and others.. but.. no court has tried any of them.

Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Biden won, fair and square. The rest is in the imagination of a narcist that can't stand the thought of loosing and is terrified of the waiting lawsuits that would land him in jail!! There is no need to investigate. Trump lost by 6-7 million votes!! There is no amount of cheating that would overcome that much of a lose. Trump needs to hike up his diapers and get out of there! In over 60 lawsuits, Trump has not been able to prove one single thing. There is no evidence of fraud and the ones that were found---turned out to be votes for Trump!
I believe that you may be in the minority in your view of Mr. Trump...

Gallop poll just out.. shows that he is the most admired person of the year.

First number is the percent rating.. second number is the number of top 10 finishes for each.
Most Admired Man, 2020
What man that you have heard or read about, living today in any part of the world, do you admire most?

%
Number of top 10 finishes
Donald Trump
18 10
Barack Obama 15 15
Joe Biden 6 2
Dr. Anthony Fauci 3 1
Pope Francis 2 8
Elon Musk 1 4
Bernie Sanders 1 6
Bill Gates 1 21
LeBron James 1 1
Dalai Lama 1 11

Donald Trump, Michelle Obama Most Admired in 2020

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

First number is the percent rating.. second number is the number of top 10 finishes for each.
Most Admired Man, 2020
What man that you have heard or read about, living today in any part of the world, do you admire most?

%
Donald Trump
18 10
Barack Obama 15 15
Joe Biden 6 2
Dr. Anthony Fauci 3 1
Pope Francis 2 8
Elon Musk 1 4
Bernie Sanders 1 6
Bill Gates 1 21
LeBron James 1 1
Dalai Lama 1 11

Most Admired Man, 2020

%
Donald Trump
18 10
Barack Obama 15 15
Joe Biden 6 2
Dr. Anthony Fauci 3 1
Pope Francis 2 8
Elon Musk 1 4
Bernie Sanders 1 6
Bill Gates 1 21
LeBron James 1 1
Dalai Lama 1 11

LOL!!! You think that I care what a poll of a few people think--- makes any difference whatsoever to me? No!~ Truth will always win out and the fact of what Trump truly is will go down in history--as the worst Presid4nt this country ever had! He lost the election by over 6-7 million! He needs to face the truth and go wherever people will let him live.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's really not fair for Trump supporters. They only got to celebrate Trump winning once.

Biden supporters get to celebrate his win...
(recount or lawsuit)
...and celebrate another win...
(recount or lawsuit)
...and celebrate another win...
...(50 or so times)...
And maybe even once in Congress before he's inaugurated.

No Fair!

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Polls...
Since 1948, James Buchanan has been ranked in the top three worst presidents ever. Now, thanks to a new addition, he's no longer considered the worst.
New Survey Shows This President Is No Longer Considered The Worst

Trump
Latest job approval rating 39 Dec 1-17, 2020
upload_2020-12-29_19-51-57.png

Of course, the only poll that really matters is held every four years on November. And Biden won by a margin that Trump called a "landslide" when he won by that margin.

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-29_19-51-27.png
    upload_2020-12-29_19-51-27.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Winner
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Most Admired Man, 2020

%
Donald Trump
18 10
Barack Obama 15 15
Joe Biden 6 2
Dr. Anthony Fauci 3 1
Pope Francis 2 8
Elon Musk 1 4
Bernie Sanders 1 6
Bill Gates 1 21
LeBron James 1 1
Dalai Lama 1 11

nice...even though he lost the election he got a participation award! Maybe someone can fill this out and send it to him?
certificate-of-participation-award.jpg

tulc(thinks that would be a nice thing to do)

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
nice...even though he lost the election he got a participation award! Maybe someone can fill this out and send it to him?

Have you ever seen the Truman Show? Maybe we could do something like that for him...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are incorrect. Show me one court that has had a judge sit, in the court room, hear the opening arguments and hear any of the witnesses.

It hasn't happened. The case was dismissed for being "too late", not having "standing" or any other procedural methods that the judge could dream up so that they don't have to hear...and then.... out of obligation.. try the cases.

The witnesses have sat before councils, legislators, assemblies and others.. but.. no court has tried any of them.

You once again are incorrect: (Here is a thought why not do a modicum of research... might help) Here is what you failed to reply to simply because you want to believe what you want to believe:
"In case after case the court was brought unsubstantiated claims/allegations, for when investigated ultimately were proved false. In Nev. suits were filled with thousands of allegations of ineligible voters - but actual evidence was completely lacking - case dismissed. A day later a suit was filled alleging intermingled ineligible ballots with valid ballots... after review the case was dismissed. Suits filed in PA, GA, MI all were investigated and found to be FALSE! Sharpiegate #2 in AZ was shown to be FALSE! And of course trump's blatant fabrications of ballots dumped in ditches, ballots burned, ballots being "snuck" into polling places all have been debunked!"

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Here is just one that proves that you are incorrect:

Again, it is the responsibility of the trump lawyers to bring solid evidence before the court...obviously that once these claims were investigated they were found lacking and often completely false.

If one chooses to live in an alternative reality then may they enjoy their time there, some of us prefer to contend with reality with our heads removed from the sand!

• Agree
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's disturbing to many (certainly not all) Trump supporters to the degree that they are denying facts right before them. Americans considered Trump and Biden, and by a wide margin, chose Biden as our leader.

It's worth noting also, that the same people who were moaning and declaring that Trump had somehow cheated to win the 2016 election, are now taunting those Trump supporters who are similarly moaning and declaring that Biden somehow cheated his way to victory.

My advice to them is the same as the advice I gave in 2016. Whether any one of us likes it or not, that's the result. Learn to live with it.

Hopefully, the increasing number of republican leaders facing the reality and saying so publicly, is an indication of the rational middle coming together and finding common ground to move America forward again.

I usually vote libertarian but this time, I thought Biden's undeniable skills at reaching across the aisle are the critical skills needed in America today.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
My advice to them is the same as the advice I gave in 2016. Whether any one of us likes it or not, that's the result. Learn to live with it.
You are very wrong about that. If the courts do not want to get involved in an election that is thought by about half of the voters to have been fraudulent--and the evidence of irregularity is undeniable--all future elections will be under a cloud, producing disastrous consequences for our system of free and fair electios.

I usually vote libertarian but this time, I thought Biden's undeniable skills at reaching across the aisle are the critical skills needed in America today.
"Undeniable skills." "reaching across the aisle."

Amusing.

Reactions: ZagZig
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

You are very wrong about that.

No, l'm very right. A majority of Americans accept that the results. So do the courts, and most republican officials. It's over. Learn to live with it.

If the courts do not want to get involved in an election that is thought by about half of the voters to have been fraudulent

If they don't want to believe that pigs fly...

An overwhelming majority of Americans from both parties believe President-elect Joe Biden won last week’s election,
Some 79% of Americans — including around 60% of Republicans — say Biden was the rightful winner, whereas just 3% said Trump won and 13% said the election remains undecided, according to an Ipsos/Reuters poll released Tuesday.

72% of American adults believe the loser of the race ought to concede.

70% of Americans, including a majority of Democrats and Republicans, trust their local election officials to be honest, roughly matching with a pre-election YouGov poll that found 63% of voters believe state officials will count votes accurately.
Poll: Most Democrats And Republicans Say Biden Won (He Did)

all future elections will be under a cloud, producing disastrous consequences for our system of free and fair electios.

That was Trump's goal, but he's already failed.

"Undeniable skills." "reaching across the aisle."
Amusing.

He's taken flak from the left and the right for being so. When he was working to get a civil rights bill, he was willing to work to convince segregationists that their fears would be considered. And so the bill got enough support to pass; it was a major victory for America.

Yes, I know that extremists think "compromise" is a dirty word, but we need to pull the country back together, and that will require compromises. Biden is the guy who can work with people who disagree with him.

Upvote 0