Where do you stand on the 2020 election

Do you want a solid investigation into the election so truth can be shown either way?

• I don't care, I just want to see my family for Christmas.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Biden won, lets investigate and prove it.

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Trump won, lets investigate and prove it.

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • This should be forensically investigated and the criminals imprisioned.

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Biden won, I don't want to investigate.

Votes: 18 32.7%

• Total voters

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,440,434.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are very wrong about that. If the courts do not want to get involved in an election that is thought by about half of the voters to have been fraudulent--and the evidence of irregularity is undeniable--all future elections will be under a cloud, producing disastrous consequences for our system of free and fair electios.

So governors across the nation are in on the conspiracy, even Republican governors. Courts across the nation are in the conspiracy, even Republican judges. Thousands of poll workers are in on the conspiracy, including Republican poll workers. The Supreme Court, made up of mostly Republican-selected justices are in on the conspiracy.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
My advice to them is the same as the advice I gave in 2016. Whether any one of us likes it or not, that's the result. Learn to live with it.
The issues in 2020 are nothing like the 2016 election.

A majority of Americans accept that the results.

Maybe a 51-49% majority of Americans, but that still represents a fatal situation for the future of our country. The unwillingness of the courts to take a stand will have longlasting consequences. If, on the other hand, an honest investigation of even one critical state's votes had been conducted, the longterm consequences could have been much different, regardless of which candidate came out on top.

I usually vote libertarian but this time, I thought Biden's undeniable skills at reaching across the aisle are the critical skills needed in America today.
Is this some sort of daydream? Biden doesn't have any of that and cannot even articulate coherent concepts half the time. That's probably why he was put up by Bernie, Warren, et al...because he is NOT taken very seriously by most people and isn't associated with any particular political ideology which might alienate some voters. Do no harm but just ride the issue of hating Trump was the Party's strategy this year.

Reactions: ZagZig
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The issues in 2020 are nothing like the 2016 election.

Yep. The loser in 2020 is a crybaby who can't accept that Americans voted for Biden.
A majority of Americans accept that the results.

Maybe a 51-49% majority of Americans, but that still represents a fatal situation for the future of our country.

Trump wishes that were true. But as you have seen, it's not.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Nearly 80% of Americans, including more than half of Republicans, recognize President-elect Joe Biden as the winner of the Nov. 3 election after most media organizations called the race for the Democrat based on his leads in critical battleground states, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.
Nearly 80% of Americans say Biden won White House, ignoring Trump's refusal to concede: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Ironically, Trump is increasing the number of people who realize the election was fair and accurate, by repeatedly throwing up frivolous lawsuits that fail when no evidence is presented.

If, on the other hand, an honest investigation of even one critical state's votes had been conducted, the longterm consequences could have been much different, regardless of which candidate came out on top.

The republicans running those elections were actually working for Biden, you think? Seriously? Repeated recounts and investigations only succeeded in increasing Biden's lead.

I usually vote libertarian but this time, I thought Biden's undeniable skills at reaching across the aisle are the critical skills needed in America today.

Is this some sort of daydream?

Biden's history. It's what he does.

Biden doesn't have any of that and cannot even articulate coherent concepts half the time.

Trump tried that one, and it fell flat. People watched Biden speak and interact with others, and compared that to Trump's ongoing cognitive difficulties. It helped Biden.

because he is NOT taken very seriously by most people

A serious error almost all of his opponents made. He was written off in the primaries, until voters got a look at him, and then...

Trump's habit of finding mean nicknames for his opponents backfired when voters realized that it was Trump who was having trouble speaking, holding a cup of water, and so on. Trump underestimated Joe Biden, too. And it cost him the election.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's over. And now, republicans are finding the nerve to tell Trump that it's over:

For the first time, a groundswell of leading Republicans said Monday that Democrat Joe Biden is the winner of the U.S. presidential election, essentially abandoning President Donald Trump’s assault on the outcome as the Electoral College certified the vote.
More Republicans finally accept Biden win after U.S. Electoral College certifies vote

This is sort of how it played out during Watergate. It got to a point of being ludicrous, and then the dam crumbled and Nixon ran out of supporters in a matter of months.

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yep. The loser in 2020 is a crybaby who can't accept that Americans voted for Biden.
A majority of Americans accept the results.

Well, there's nothing of substance here.

That's what the Supreme Court (and many, many lower courts) told Trump and his lawyers.

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is the kind of non-substance that kept Trump and his lawyers losing dozens of frivolous lawsuits:

The most famous scene came in Pennsylvania, where a Trump lawyer strained to avoid acknowledging that their people were, in fact, allowed to observe the vote-counting process in Philadelphia:

At the city’s federal courthouse on Thursday evening, attorneys for Trump asked a judge to issue an emergency order to stop the count, alleging that all Republican observers had been barred. Under sharp questioning from Judge Paul S. Diamond, however, they conceded that Trump in fact had “a nonzero number of people in the room,” leaving Diamond audibly exasperated. “I’m sorry, then what’s your problem?” asked Diamond, who was appointed to the federal bench by President George W. Bush. Denying Trump’s request, Diamond struck a deal for 60 observers from each party to be allowed inside.
Trump lawyers suffer embarrassing rebukes from judges over voter fraud claims

Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
LOL!!! You think that I care what a poll of a few people think--- makes any difference whatsoever to me? No!~ Truth will always win out and the fact of what Trump truly is will go down in history--as the worst Presid4nt this country ever had! He lost the election by over 6-7 million! He needs to face the truth and go wherever people will let him live.
You think that all these people care what you think?

Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
nice...even though he lost the election he got a participation award! Maybe someone can fill this out and send it to him?
certificate-of-participation-award.jpg

tulc(thinks that would be a nice thing to do)
Thanks Tulc. Is that from your personal stack?

Also, My post was in response to a poster who was saying how Trump is so unpopular.

Your post is mute

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politicians do. In the aggregate, they determine who has power, and who does not.
Well you guys have to make up your minds...

First: "LOL!!! You think that I care what a poll of a few people think" from mmksparbud

So, I said: "You think that all these people care what you think?"

Then... from you: "Politicians do. In the aggregate, they determine who has power, and who does not."

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well you guys have to make up your minds...

First: "LOL!!! You think that I care what a poll of a few people think" from mmksparbud

So, I said: "You think that all these people care what you think?"

Then... from you: "Politicians do. In the aggregate, they determine who has power, and who does not."

Yep. You think that's wrong? Why do you think so many republican politicians are kissing Trump's ring? He's losing support, but he still has most republican voters.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ZagZig
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Caleb1823

Jan 2, 2018
Auckland
✟16,192.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I honestly believe all elections are a joke to be honest, I do not take part in democracy because I believe its just a sham to make the masses believe they actually get to have a say in their elections when clearly they don't.

I feel all the events are scripted and they just pick who wins either way. Do not waste your time with this stuff folks it literal poison to the mind. Its up to the elites who gets in or not.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I honestly believe all elections are a joke to be honest, I do not take part in democracy because I believe its just a sham to make the masses believe they actually get to have a say in their elections when clearly they don't.

This time, they did...
iu

I feel all the events are scripted and they just pick who wins either way. Do not waste your time with this stuff folks it literal poison to the mind. Its up to the elites who gets in or not.

The elites get pretty upset, and try to convince people to not vote, precisely because voters decide who gets elected.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,440,434.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't be surprised if on January 19 Trump called on his MAGAnites to surround the White House and protect him with their own bodies.

Either that or he'll sneak out without a word and show up on a golf course somewhere a few days later.

I'll be surprised if he actually walks out like a man.

I may be right...

Donald Trump ‘could fly to Scotland to avoid Joe Biden’s presidential inauguration’
Aviation sources say that the outgoing US President is expected to arrive at Prestwick Airport on January 19 - the day before his Democratic opponent is sworn into the White House.

US President Donald Trump could be planning a trip to Scotland to avoid attending his successor Joe Biden's inauguration, according to aviation sources.

Prestwick Airport has been told to expect the arrival of a US military Boeing 757 aircraft, which is occasionally used by Trump, on January 19 - the day before his Democratic rival takes charge at the White House.

Speculation surrounding Trump's plans has been fuelled by the activity of US Army aircraft, which were based at Prestwick airport for a week and said to be carrying out 3D reconnaissance of the president's Turnberry resort.

Sources at Prestwick said two US military surveillance aircraft were circling Turnberry in November, using the Ayrshire aviation hub as a base.

US media has reported that Trump will break with tradition and snub the inauguration of President Joe Biden on January 20, instead announcing a re-election bid on Air Force One.

Donald Trump ‘could fly to Scotland to avoid Biden’s presidential inauguration’

Upvote 0