Oct 24, 2006
Canberra
✟21,561.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
They were here yesterday afternoon....

I had an interesting poll on what people would do if they party lost, and a thread quoting Mr Obama's statement about his faith - and they seem to have vanished!

WHY??? I couldn't seen any violations in them.

Anyone with info, please let me know.

epiclesis

Legend
Sep 29, 2003
Oregon
✟52,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
how i'm understanding it, whether it was arguing, or not arguing, anything related to politics has gone out the window... (soft deleted, i believe i read.)

also, that there is a moratorium on any political threads for a couple of weeks.

*shrug*

i could care less either way, personally... but i think it's got some peoples undies in a bunch about some stuff. :)

Upvote 0

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
They were here yesterday afternoon....

I had an interesting poll on what people would do if they party lost, and a thread quoting Mr Obama's statement about his faith - and they seem to have vanished!

WHY??? I couldn't seen any violations in them.

Anyone with info, please let me know.

Link

Just until we get the reports cleaned up all old political threads are out of view so people don't post in them.

Upvote 0

helenofbritain

St Mary MacKillop of the Cross, pray for us
Oct 24, 2006
Canberra
✟21,561.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Link

Just until we get the reports cleaned up all old political threads are out of view so people don't post in them.
Thanks David.

Two mod protocol questions I hope don't break the rules though -

1. Why didn't you just close the threads - people like me were asleep and may have missed interesting replies - and you can't accidentally post in a closed thread.

2. Shouldn't I have got PMs telling me my thread had been deleted? Then I wouldn't have had to launch a public appeal for info...

Don't let yourself get too stressed, hun. I can't be easy being an admin during an election.

Upvote 0

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Thanks David.

Two mod protocol questions I hope don't break the rules though -

1. Why didn't you just close the threads - people like me were asleep and may have missed interesting replies - and you can't accidentally post in a closed thread.

2. Shouldn't I have got PMs telling me my thread had been deleted? Then I wouldn't have had to launch a public appeal for info...

Don't let yourself get too stressed, hun. I can't be easy being an admin during an election.

To number 1: normally in the rare case of a moratorium they get removed from sight and then un-deleted later. To close works too...it can go either way.

Number 2: Auto PM is broken off and on. I filled out the box on why...it did not send it. Sorry on that. It has been a...well a day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.