Where can I find a more professional debate forum for Christian ethics?

Childofgodharrison

Aug 27, 2018
Abilene
✟34,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could somebody please recommend a more professional debate site for Christians? I have some rather deep matters I wish to discuss, but I don't think these forums are very helpful.
With all due respect, the majority of the posts here are very unprofessional; there is little to no attempts to consider the opinions of the other side, and a general flavour of self-righteousness and condescension on all sides. Opinions are cited more than facts, and there is a severe lack of objectivity.
I can fully respect somebody disagreeing with me if they have a reasonable reason for it and treat me respectfully, but much of what I see here is people angrily posting about this or that is "of the devil" or other impassioned phrases with much emotion and little substance.

Is there perhaps some other forum where I could find more reasonable debaters? Preferably Bible professors or Christian philosophers or such with a very diverse set of beliefs. I have several questions which I would like to have discussed regarding Christian ethics and Biblical meaning, but I don't think I can have a civil, objective debate here. Forgive me if I sound like an arrogant snob, but I'm looking for answers and facts and Biblical proofs, not baseless impassioned opinions and misconstrued verses.
Give me a try. That's the reason I haven't been on this site in a while. It's boring. Nobody can go deeper than the surface. They get mad at you when you go too deep.

Upvote 0