Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm from Missouri, I'll tell what city privately of course, I'm proud to live here. I'm curious if there a lot of East coast folks, West coast folks, Midwest, Southern or northern plains etc. Nobody need be specific if one doesn't want to. I find it interesting how different areas sometimes think differently and we all know the speech patterns vary. Anybody in the world can participate. Let us know. OK, I live in St. Louis, home of the Cardinals. I love baseball. I couldn't resist.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm from Missouri, I'll tell what city privately of course, I'm proud to live here. I'm curious if there a lot of East coast folks, West coast folks, Midwest, Southern or northern plans etc. Nobody need be specific if one doesn't want to. I find it interesting how different areas sometimes think differently and we all know the speech patterns vary. Anybody in the world can participate. Let us know. OK, I live in St. Louis, home of the Cardinals. I love baseball. I couldn't resist.
Home of the Cardinals, eh? I'm originally from northeast Iowa but now live in northern Nevada, and my ears prick up when I see someone from northern California (since they are our neighbors.) I think this is the year the Cardinals win all 162 games.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Home of the Cardinals, eh? I'm originally from northeast Iowa but now live in northern Nevada, and my ears prick up when I see someone from northern California (since they are our neighbors.) I think this is the year the Cardinals win all 162 games.
LOL, I love when they go to the Series. About half the time they win it. We have the most behind the Yankees but some other teams are close. Iv'e seen the Cardinals in 7 World Series in my life, I think. Iowa is Cardinal country, (some parts)

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
LOL, I love when they go to the Series. About half the time they win it. We have the most behind the Yankees but some other teams are close. Iv'e seen the Cardinals in 7 World Series in my life, I think. Iowa is Cardinal country, (some parts)
My favorite player as a kid was third baseman, Ken Boyer. In 1964 he hit a grand slam home run to beat the Yankees, 4-3, in one game, and was voted the NL MVP, as the Cardinals whipped the Yankees 4 games to 3. That was a big thrill for a ten-year-old.

• Winner
Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Originally from Missouri, been in Minnesota for 20 years now. Now far northern MN. Still a Chiefs fan, still root for the Royals.
Did like "The Mentalist" show too.
Though I have mostly lost my Missouri accent and have caught myself saying "Ooooh Yaa" a few times, I have still retained a lot of my redneck hillbilly attributes.

Upvote 0

JustRachel

He welcomed me back! <3
Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
Right here
✟325,328.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I live at the very top of California. Finally getting some snow now and the forecast says we will be buried in the next few days. Not likely enough to prevent another drought year.

Upvote 0

DreadCthulhu

Feb 2, 2018
Nova Scotia
✟3,186.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was born in Canada, and we moved to the Indiana when I was a kid. I moved back a few years ago, but because I was raised in America, I don't have that amazing Canadian accent. Although I don't have to say 'sorry' after every sentence, so I guess it balances itself out.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I live at the very top of California. Finally getting some snow now and the forecast says we will be buried in the next few days. Not likely enough to prevent another drought year.
I drive through the top of California to visit my brother up in Oregon.

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dreadnought

Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,718,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I live in West Michigan. just South of Grand Rapids.
For all of those silly Cardinals fans, you better hope they don't play the Tigers.
Cats think birds are tasty.
How did that work out for them when they met the Cards in the WS?

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I live in West Michigan. just South of Grand Rapids.
For all of those silly Cardinals fans, you better hope they don't play the Tigers.
Cats think birds are tasty.
I don't expect the Cardinals to lose a game this year. The Tigers will have to wait till next year.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was just curious if we have more east coat or west coast people here, or Midwest or southern, etc. Or if CF is a melting pot of people from all over the country and even the world. Everybody chime in !!!

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I was just curious if we have more east coat or west coast people here, or Midwest or southern, etc. Or if CF is a melting pot of people from all over the country and even the world. Everybody chime in !!!
Well, you're okay as long as you have someone from Nevada here.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟122,609.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am from the Middle of Nowhere. Yep, you heard right. Where I live, people don't know it exists. Terrorist attacks? Not where I am from. Legalizing Cannabis? Never going to happen. Gun-right? Always protected and carried. We will be the last conservative state in the US history, and no one is going to even notice.

It is good to live here, even though we are a little behind the times.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am from the Middle of Nowhere. Yep, you heard right. Where I live, people don't know it exists. Terrorist attacks? Not where I am from. Legalizing Cannabis? Never going to happen. Gun-right? Always protected and carried. We will be the last conservative state in the US history, and no one is going to even notice.

It is good to live here, even though we are a little behind the times.
Sounds like a great place to live. No Starbucks either right?

Upvote 0