Where are The Goonies stars now? Ke Huy Quan, Sean Astin, Josh Brolin, Corey Feldman and the gang did after 80s blockbuster

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ke Huy Quan was a face known to millions across the globe after starring in two huge movies as a child actor in the 1980s... before slipping from the limelight.

The Vietnamese-American actor played the James Bond-loving tech geek 'Data' in the 1985 blockbuster The Goonies, alongside co-stars Sean Astin, Josh Brolin and Corey Feldman.

But his star was already on the rise after playing Indiana Jones' sidekick Short Round in the Steven Spielberg classic the Temple of Doom in 1984.

The 51-year-old, who starred in only six movies after the Goonies, has just picked up a Golden Globe for his supporting role in the absurdist multi-verse movie Everything Everywhere All At once.

So where have the stars of The Goonies squad ended up today?

Continued below.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

A girl from the town i live in, had hollywood aspirations. She moved out there and ended up trying to act but also she said that for a few years she dated the person/actor who played the chunk character. I guess that was around some time in the 2000's or some where close to that time, i was told that from her around 2007.

Upvote 0