When will you accept the results of the Presidential election?

When will you accept the Presidential election results?

• I already have--Biden is our President-elect.

Votes: 45 67.2%
  • When the Supreme Court decides the Texas case.

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • When the Supreme Court decides the Texas case, but only if they decide in favor of Trump.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When the Electoral College votes.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • When the Electoral College votes, but only is they vote in favor of Trump.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When Congress confirms the Electoral College results.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • When Congress doesn’t approve of the Electoral College results and votes for Trump.

• When Biden takes the oath of office.

• I will never accept the election results--Trump won and the election was stolen from him.

Votes: 16 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Could you post a link to where a court accepted this as evidence? Because I'm sure people would be interested seeing that. :wave:
tulc(knows he would)
Maybe you could be creative as well and come up with a new response.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trumpism is an anathema to me and I'd very much like to see it eventually eliminated from the Republican Party.
. Which of Trump’s accomplishments as president would you define as Trumpism?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe you could be creative as well and come up with a new response.
Why? President Trumps supporters post the same discredited theories and speculations all with out any evidence to support it and it always gets back to same thing: they can't prove any of it in a court. So I thought I'd save us all some time and go straight to where we're going to end up anyway. Of course if you did have any sort of link to where a court accepted as evidence any of the increasingly...bizarre "evidence" it would be a simple matter of you posting a link to that. So...should we all just take that post to be your way of saying "No, I don't have a link to where a court accepted the things in the link I posted."?
tulc(is just wondering)

• Winner
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which of Trump’s accomplishments as president would you define as Trumpism?
hmmmm how about this "accomplishment" as an example of Trumpism at it's finest:
United States Coronavirus: 20,617,346 Cases and 356,445 Deaths - Worldometer
Deaths: 356,445
From Dec.25th-Jan 1st there were 19,316 deaths from coronavirus. And that's going to be what President Trumps going to be remembered for. Ignoring facts and making fake claims while Americans died by the thousands are what "Trumpism" is going to be remembered for.
tulc(is going to need more coffee soon)

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
The ones who are claiming there is fraud. Now I believe there should be bi-partisan investigators in equal amounts. Those claiming fraud should have full, unfettered access to machines and ballots.
you skipped the part where those claiming there is fraud need to provide evidence that there is fraud.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The ones who are claiming there is fraud. Now I believe there should be bi-partisan investigators in equal amounts. Those claiming fraud should have full, unfettered access to machines and ballots.
Why? It's not like there's been a single shred of evidence found to support their belief so far, and if it's already based solely on "I really really want this to be true so it must be true" not finding any evidence isn't going to change anyone's mind. If at this stage you still believe in massive voter fraud? It's long since stopped being about "wanting to know the truth!" and become just another piece of "right wing echo chamber dogma". And that doesn't change until someone decides to stop believing it.
tulc(is just sayn')

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
it's smoking but i don't think its a gun...more like a trash pile

the video claims that in Dodge County on election day 7,008 votes were removed from Donald Trump's count. However the math doesn't work. Trump ended up with 5,843 votes from Dodge Co. and Biden 2,172 votes REF so basically it is being claims that almost as many votes as were actually cast in the county just disappeared. But there just aren't enough voters in Dodge County. if we add the total votes to the votes that "disappeared" we end up with about 5000 more votes than voters.

the same problem shows up Duagherty county the video claims that 17,650 votes were removed from Trump's total votes but if you add teh total votes counted with the votes that supposedly disappeared you end up with there being more votes cast in Daughtery county then there are actual voters.

in Putnam county. Trump carried the county with 8,291 and Biden got 3448 votes. At the time of the "removal" of the votes the video is claiming more votes were removed from the count than were actually counted at that point.

• Winner
Reactions: Thomas White
Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Rumble

extremeright031.png
MBFCLow.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Rumble Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as false information, use of poor sources, and a lack of transparency.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Far Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, False Information, Lack of Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: Canada 16/180

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
hmmmm how about this "accomplishment" as an example of Trumpism at it's finest:
United States Coronavirus: 20,617,346 Cases and 356,445 Deaths - Worldometer
"Former Australian prime minister John Howard, a winner of four elections, has said that every Trump Covid-19 press conference was 'an electoral suicide note' written to these voters."

After watching Trump talks about the Covid pandemic in each of his rallies, my wife and I often said to one another, "He clearly doesn't want to win the election!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The MSM is less than credible and that seems to be all many on this thread fall for.
In other words, you have no evidence from reputable sources.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are a lot of stories you can’t even find on the MSM
Well...in fairness I believe they tend to like stories that have facts and evidence in support of them, not just "I really, REALLY want this to be true so it MUST be true!" to support it. So that tends to narrow down what they publish.
tulc(facts and evidence haven't ever really been things President Trump cares about)

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yes, fake stories
True. The reputable press holds I self to a high standard, publishing stories not when they become available but when they material has been verified.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.