When will you accept the results of the Presidential election?

When will you accept the Presidential election results?

• I already have--Biden is our President-elect.

Votes: 45 67.2%
  • When the Supreme Court decides the Texas case.

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • When the Supreme Court decides the Texas case, but only if they decide in favor of Trump.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When the Electoral College votes.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • When the Electoral College votes, but only is they vote in favor of Trump.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When Congress confirms the Electoral College results.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • When Congress doesn’t approve of the Electoral College results and votes for Trump.

• When Biden takes the oath of office.

• I will never accept the election results--Trump won and the election was stolen from him.

Votes: 16 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I admire your ability to discuss with people who seem to be happy with yesterday's attack on the Capitol. I can't. I'm just disgusted.

God save America and the world from violence.

800.jpeg
Re: the halo around Biden’s head.
2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Nice dodge. I never said Trump was or was not a Christian, that is not my call. I did say he had been a friend to the church and against the murder of babies. I have also acknowledged his checkered past something you have failed to do with Biden I presume because you can’t. If I am wrong show us from the record how Biden has and will support the unborn and the church. Good luck I will be watching for that info.

Biden was accused once, and she was proven to have lied. He has had only one wife, the 2nd one only because the 1st died. His present wife seems to love him, something Malania can't seem to show, not that I blame her. I am not a democrat and did not vote for Biden or Trump. I am against abortion. Biden carries out the law of the land---it is up to us to change those laws. He does the will of the people, not his own. So I suggest you start trying to change the law on abortion through legal means. Biden does not have more than a dozen lawsuits waiting for him after his presidency. Trump can no longer hide from the lawsuits, he is going to be very busy little worm. Trump a friend to the church?---You mean the ones that he has called stupid sheep that can be wound around his finger? The ones when behind their backs he says, can you believe that stupidity? Or perhaps you mean the ones he has incited to riot? He is a friend to the church he stood in front of with an upside down bible. And he is on record for wanting bible study put back in schools. Maybe one day he will actually read it and find that he really does need the forgiveness of Jesus, for he has broken all 10 commandments.
As for abortion---apparently he has had his share, but no one can say so for they signed a nondisclosure, there are 8 of them, supposedly. He was asked about it during an interview back in 2006.

When he was a swinging bachelor in Manhattan, was he ever involved with anyone who had an abortion?
“Such an interesting question,” he said. “So what’s your next question?”

Nice dodge. That's from Snopes--so is this

3) While testifying under oath before Congress in February 2019, Trump personal attorney and “fixer” Michael Cohen denied the existence of a Trump “love child” and said he was not aware of Trump’s having paid for any women to obtain abortions"

When Marla got pregnant: "What are you going to do about this?:"

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It was no more an order than you telling me to provide proof.

Your exact words were "You are the lawyer you show us the part of the law Trump broke and the specific quote that made him in violation. Argue your case as if you were in court. We shall see if there is any merit to your charge." That is giving an order. If you had asked if I could show the specific quote, that would be different.

As tulc would say is Archivist saying he has no proof, just wondering

I don't recall talc ever saying that. Proof please?

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The vote of the Electoral College was confirmed by Congress early this morning. Joe Biden will be our next President. Trump lost the election. Trump supporters can say what they want but their man lost. It is over.

Mods, because of that this thread has run its course. Please close it

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I vote of the Electoral College was confirmed by Congress early this morning. Joe Biden will be our next President. Trump lost the election. Trump supporters can say what they want but their man lost. It is over.

Mods, because of that this thread has run its course. Please close it

It's not over

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.