Farmington
✟23,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
These top 2 photos are from Gaza, the last one from Ukraine.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 7.33.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-13 7.32.59 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-13 7.35.42 PM.png

Don't think this cannot expand to include Europe, and even America. For some reason a lot of folk still think America is untouchable.
Revelation 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell..
Jeremiah 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.
The present politics of everybody seem to be rushing headlong towards this. The end could be very very soon.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
-​

And people think during the tribulation they will be using devices that operate off of power.

LoL. That's probably why a brother I know who's a teacher said recently if the electric grid goes down in USA that 90% of the population would be dead in a year. Of course he figured because the supply chain would die and people couldn't get food, and those who had farms or rural land would have to defend it.
What he didn't take into consideration is that many would die because they couldn't get on their Facebook, Twitter, or Tik Tok ! ?
And we couldn't get on CF either! The dread horror of it all. That's where learn to be content in all things comes in. I can live rural without electric. Been there, done that.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These top 2 photos are from Gaza, the last one from Ukraine.

View attachment 344058

View attachment 344059

View attachment 344060

Don't think this cannot expand to include Europe, and even America. For some reason a lot of folk still think America is untouchable.
Revelation 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell..
Jeremiah 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.
The present politics of everybody seem to be rushing headlong towards this. The end could be very very soon.

Buildings can be rebuilt. But Kingdoms do not endure unless they are founded on truth and justice. The Palestinians and Jews both practice false religion and there can be no compromise between them. The Russians and Ukrainians seem to act as if God is not watching and neither side is perfect but this is about one man's vision of restoring a Russia that has been and gone.

Upvote 0