When Will Christ Return?

What year range do you believe Jesus Christ will return in?

• 2010 - 2020

• 2020 - 2030

• 2030 - 2040

• Beyond 2040

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
who is the son of Perdition / antiChrist....from scripture

Rev12:7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. (accuser....silence in heaven for 1/2 hour...seeRev8)
11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Satan himself, is coming here for a short season...he is not coming to make literal children, but coming here himself to play God..
and he is a supernatural entity...with supernatural powers,
who will fool the world including Christians into thinking he is God,
God that looks like a lamb, hint hint...

Rev13:11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. (first beast is a world wide multi headed political faction)
12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

2Thes2:1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, (same time, of course)
2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Rev17:8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Satan is all 7 kings...roles/titles
5 past history to John...
one from John to now,
one to come as antiChrist,
and the 8th at the end of the 1000 years

Rev20:1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (destroyed in a few verses forever and ever)
11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

David69

Mar 16, 2010
UK
✟207.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Brother RD, you refuse to believe the pagan religions calling for a messiah. All of these others you have mentioned await the same messiah, whereas we await our True Christ seven years later.

So, David 69, may very bell be correct in a way. It is simply the antichrist the pagans refer to as their messiah.

Maybe the eagle landing would be the birth of the false messiah. Maybe lucifer is the eagle referred to by pagan prophets.

Now as for Islam......

From what I have read, part of Islam will fall for this false messiah, calling him mahdi, but the largest part of Islam will be vastly persecuted awaiting the One True Jesus Christ.

Once He finds the lost sheep, who knows, but perhaps we shall embrace them at our Lord's Anointing.

Hello,

Just a feeling from within! Half may fall alright, they will be the evil manipulators, the opressors of woman and the rest of the lambs! You know the kind, the people that stone to death there own daughters for having a relationship with men outside their faith or for being raped etc.
I dont beleive. the eagle is the Devil
Question time!!!

1 Who is Jesus Angel?

2 Who is the holy spirit?

3 when Hasnt there been wars, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes and other natural desasters?

4 "I am the Root of David!" Does this not imply that David is Jesus fruit?
(the Jewish Messiah is Ben David is he not?)

5 If the world know they are going to be deceived and know all the signs etc will they not all give the deceive the old two finger salute instead of accepting him as there ruler???

Thanks fellow Humans :)

Upvote 0

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Thursday, September 18th 2031.

That's about the same time frame that I think Christ will return during. However, I have already given my reasons in previous posts, but I would be interested to know what your reasons are for saying that particular date.

Upvote 0

NJBeliever

Apr 29, 2009
New Jersey
✟9,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello,

Just a feeling from within! Half may fall alright, they will be the evil manipulators, the opressors of woman and the rest of the lambs! You know the kind, the people that stone to death there own daughters for having a relationship with men outside their faith or for being raped etc.
Question time!!!

1 Who is Jesus Angel?

3 when Hasnt there been wars, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes and other natural desasters?

5 If the world know they are going to be deceived and know all the signs etc will they not all give the deceive the old two finger salute instead of accepting him as there ruler???

Matthew 22: 41While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, 42Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David. 43He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, 44The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? 45If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I'll go with the either Pentecost (May-June) or 1-22 of Tishri (Sept-Oct.) of 2012. several things point to it;

the increasing weather disturbances, both frequency and intensity. the abundant crops this year beyond what was expected, increase in severity of earthquakes, increasing demand by governments for one currency, shift in the make-up of the world powers and their elected leaders, increasing distain for and persecution of Christians worldwide, and legislation increasingly enacted worldwide against Christian moral standards.

every earthly thing that man depends upon for stability is being shaken.

Upvote 0

NJBeliever

Apr 29, 2009
New Jersey
✟9,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'll go with the either Pentecost (May-June) or 1-22 of Tishri (Sept-Oct.) of 2012. several things point to it;

the increasing weather disturbances, both frequency and intensity. the abundant crops this year beyond what was expected, increase in severity of earthquakes, increasing demand by governments for one currency, shift in the make-up of the world powers and their elected leaders, increasing distain for and persecution of Christians worldwide, and legislation increasingly enacted worldwide against Christian moral standards.

every earthly thing that man depends upon for stability is being shaken.

How does 2012 fit into this??

Upvote 0
Jul 1, 2010
Nebraska
✟15,332.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Christians have been predicting the imminent end of the world since the 1st and 2nd century. While we should always be ready for his return and it is good to look for signs. I find that an obsession with dates and politics devalues God's word. No one knows when the end will come, it could be in 5 years, it could be 3,000 years from now. Certainly some key things are in place now (such as the nation of Israel) but I will focus more on preparing my faith and my church for whatever is coming next instead of obssessing on dates.

Any attempt to "calculate" the day of the Lord's return is unscriptural.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

Question time!!!

1 Who is Jesus Angel?

Brother David,

You don't have to go far back in Christian history to find a time when Christian parents would severely punish their children for dating nonchristians. Or look a little further back to a time when the church sponsored torture of nonbelievers, and even some Christian sects which did not adhere strictly to the traditions the church imposed.

As for Muslims, I don't think there are any specific sects which are going to be deceived by this new age christ. It is the whole of believers which shall be
put to the test. Christians, Jews, and Muslims.

About Jesus' second coming. He will come in the clouds, with an army of archangels. He won't come by means as He did at His first coming, meek and tender, with salvation as His gift, but rather as a King, a Lord, and a conquerer, with fire in His hands, to burn away the world of man, which until such time will have been mentored by satan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And as for the world knowing they will be deceived.

How will they know, when they will be crying out to God for deliverance. We have brought this coming judgment upon ourselves, and we will not be delivered to Jesus the Only CHRIST, until such time as the a/c restores the world, and causes men to believe the lie. The great falling away.

Upvote 0

David69

Mar 16, 2010
UK
✟207.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Brother David,

You don't have to go far back in Christian history to find a time when Christian parents would severely punish their children for dating nonchristians. Or look a little further back to a time when the church sponsored torture of nonbelievers, and even some Christian sects which did not adhere strictly to the traditions the church imposed.

Infact thats how I see things. Most faiths have a simular history and it goes on to day. But history shows faiths Muslims, christianity etc wipeing out (loot, rape murder on a countless scale) citys in the name of God!!!

(Not the God I know)

As for Muslims, I don't think there are any specific sects which are going to be deceived by this new age christ. It is the whole of believers which shall be
put to the test. Christians, Jews, and Muslims.

I didnt say Deceived. What about him Telling the muslims and all religions and the whole world upfront:

"Anyone kills in the name of God, faith, religion and outside of religion etc will too, be put to death!!"
and
"There will be no more evil, no more, manipulation, no more holstility or violence to your neighbours or to the rest of humanity But only Love, peace and freedom!"

So what happens, everyone jumps at this hope and accepts this 'whatever you want to call him' as there ruler. Even the true evil change there ways! And the whole world comes together as one!
Plz tell me how the a/c will then deceive the world 3.33 years into his Rule? and why?

About Jesus' second coming. He will come in the clouds, with an army of archangels. He won't come by means as He did at His first coming, meek and tender, with salvation as His gift, but rather as a King, a Lord, and a conquerer, with fire in His hands, to burn away the world of man, which until such time will have been mentored by satan.

So this guy is looking out for the world, bringing it together, got world peace and then what?
You are saying to me that Jesus with horns on his head with a sword from his mouth and with great fire wipes out the earth of man???
and this is your saviour from God?
Not my Jesus and my God its not so plz answer my questions so that I can better understand??? because the way you describe My Jesus, you making him out to be anti-Human!!! Evil! IMHO

I'll pray for you!

David of the people

Upvote 0

David69

Mar 16, 2010
UK
✟207.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
And as for the world knowing they will be deceived.

How will they know, when they will be crying out to God for deliverance. We have brought this coming judgment upon ourselves, and we will not be delivered to Jesus the Only CHRIST, until such time as the a/c restores the world, and causes men to believe the lie. The great falling away.
Because they know the signs and they will recognise him for his words or the one that attempts to bring the world together because he will be recognised wont he. What do I know but this guy doesnt seem evil to me!
So why fall for it?

I'll pray for you!

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Because they know the signs and they will recognise him for his words or the one that attempts to bring the world together because he will be recognised wont he. What do I know but this guy doesnt seem evil to me!
So why fall for it?

I'll pray for you!
consider that ONLY a small percentage of Christians, the elect,
actually recognize the false Christ.

the rest of Chrsitianity and the rest of the world,
think he is actually Christ returned

so, they won't see it at all.

(the false Christ is none other than Satan himself...
the supernatural fallen angel)

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Infact thats how I see things. Most faiths have a simular history and it goes on to day. But history shows faiths Muslims, christianity etc wipeing out (loot, rape murder on a countless scale) citys in the name of God!!!

(Not the God I know)

I didnt say Deceived. What about him Telling the muslims and all religions and the whole world upfront:

"Anyone kills in the name of God, faith, religion and outside of religion etc will too, be put to death!!"
and
"There will be no more evil, no more, manipulation, no more holstility or violence to your neighbours or to the rest of humanity But only Love, peace and freedom!"

So what happens, everyone jumps at this hope and accepts this 'whatever you want to call him' as there ruler. Even the true evil change there ways! And the whole world comes together as one!
Plz tell me how the a/c will then deceive the world 3.33 years into his Rule? and why?

So this guy is looking out for the world, bringing it together, got world peace and then what?
You are saying to me that Jesus with horns on his head with a sword from his mouth and with great fire wipes out the earth of man???
and this is your saviour from God?
Not my Jesus and my God its not so plz answer my questions so that I can better understand??? because the way you describe My Jesus, you making him out to be anti-Human!!! Evil! IMHO

I'll pray for you!

David of the people
Brother David,

Jesus will not have horns.

He will not kill an innocent(as if there were one)
He will only destroy those who fall for the imposter that precedes Him.

The a/c will come looking just like Jesus. Healing the world and unifying it. It will be mankind that exalts him as god.

Thank you for the prayers.

I, too, long for the day when peace replaces war, and love replaces hate. I simply know that the falling away will happen first, and a NWO will precede it.

BTW, the only person satan is looking out for when he restores the planet is himself. his mission is our eternal separation from our Father. And he has it by tricking us into thinking he is Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

The test is simple - TRUTH

John 17:17 ... thy word is truth. ...

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called the Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Does not God equate with truth in all things?

Upvote 0
T

Thankful For Grace

He will return. The Bible is extremely clear about this fact--and also that humans will doubt that fact. Let the Word of God speak for itself:

2 Peter 3:2-4
2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
KJV

We cannot know the day nor the actual hour, but we can rest assured that He will return, and that genuine believers will know the times:

1 Thess 4:13-16
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
KJV

It will happen, and true Christians will recoginze the signs of the times. It is not wise to predict actual dates, but it is wise to understand the signs of the times.

We know this from scripture. It will be visible to all:

Matt 24:27
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
KJV

And will not know for certain that the return of Jesus is on the threshold until we see the signs outlined in Matthew 24

Matt 24:29-30
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days (read Matt 24 to understand that 'the tribulation of those days' refers to the time of Satan's wrath poured out on earth) shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
KJV

When we see these things, we will know that Jesus' return is very close.

Luke 21:25-28
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
KJV

And we who are believers will endure things much more difficult than has ever been experienced on this earth, before; however Jesus has already prepared us for these things:

Matt 24:4-13
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
KJV

Many are confused about the timing, but Paul clarified that:

2 Thess 2:1-5
2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
KJV

The scriptures are very clear about the end of the age, when taken in their entirety.

Very clear.

God is not the author of confusion.

tfg

If Jesus didn't return during the Holocaust, I suspect he never will.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

David69

Mar 16, 2010
UK
✟207.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Brother David,

Jesus will not have horns.

He will not kill an innocent(as if there were one)
He will only destroy those who fall for the imposter that precedes Him.

The a/c will come looking just like Jesus. Healing the world and unifying it. It will be mankind that exalts him as god.

Thank you for the prayers.

I, too, long for the day when peace replaces war, and love replaces hate. I simply know that the falling away will happen first, and a NWO will precede it.

BTW, the only person satan is looking out for when he restores the planet is himself. his mission is our eternal separation from our Father. And he has it by tricking us into thinking he is Jesus.

Well I still have a big problem!

You say that Jesus will only destroy those who fall for the imposter and you did say that he will:

burn away the world of man but satan gets the blame! it apeers.

Saying that the whole world falls for this deceiver you are saying that Jesus will wipe out just about every one!!!!

And he has it by tricking us into thinking he is Jesus

No 'OF Jesus' Jesus: "I send forth my angel, I am the root of David, we are one!" Note Jesus is the root (anscestor)
Anyway I thought the Messiah was suposed to be called immanuel?
It is only my beleif that he is called DAVID not Jesus.

David3339 AOTN

Upvote 0

David69

Mar 16, 2010
UK
✟207.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship

(the false Christ is none other than Satan himself...
the supernatural fallen angel)

So he isnt born on this earth but is a supernatual fallen Angel?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.